Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Signup for free on our forum and benefit from new features!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
It is pretty clear that we have destroyed the theory of evolution. (Read 13297 times)
GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Re: It is pretty clear that we have destroyed the theory of evolution.
Reply #15 - Jan 11th, 2010 at 10:06am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 10th, 2010 at 7:33am:
metha wrote on Jan 10th, 2010 at 4:11am:
What? This is not theoretical math. It is concrete physics - just as real as adding 2 apples with 2 apples and obtain 4 apples. Theoretical and abstract math is something else - axiomating. This is not axioms, but math that is used in many areas of science and physics. Now, instead of YET AGAIN just stating that you are right and everyone else wrong, why don't you attack what I said instead? Or do you not understand it?

Show me exactly where this works with physical matter!

Show me the experiment using apples where this works?
It is theoretical math. There is nothing wrong with theoretical math, but it is not physics until you show the experiment.

What happens to advanced physics students is they get into  theoretical physics that can be just fantasy.  The mind can create all sorts of possibilities, but when they are not translated into physical reality, then they are worthless.  They are just mental exercises and people try to validate their mental exercises by calling it physics. 

If you have no practical use or cannot show any experiment to validate your "math" then it is not applicable to physical science in any way.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

metha

Seek Truth!

Reply #16 - Jan 11th, 2010 at 1:46pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 9th, 2010 at 4:27pm:
This is not a scientific principle.  It is simply has no place in seeking the truth. Einstein's E=MC2 has been shown to work in physics experiments that show no mass then mass on subatomic particles that are increased in speed. Are you aware of this experiment?

Relativity of time is a scientific principle. You think that relativity of time amounts to the perceivers perception of time? Well then, my friend, you are not qualified to discuss this. E=MC^2 has nothing to do with relativity of time. That is just an equation, and is not THE foundation of Einsteins Relativity Theory at all. I am aware of most of the physics experiments performed in modern times.

Quote:
Falsification allows utter nonsense to continue in science. If you think that falsification is part of science then you don't really understand what seeking the truth is or what real science is.  We do not try to falsify anything in real science, we try to show that it works and only that it works.

I have explained this to you before. EVERY time we make an experiment, we are trying to falsify it. We cannot prove that the experiment will work EVERY time, but we can say that it most certainly will. However, if the experiment fails, we know that our hypothesis was wrong, and we need to adjust the hypothesis and perform new tests and experiments. This is how Einstein developed his theory.

Quote:
You have been taught wrong, because the people who taught you are wrong and believe this utter nonsense.  All functional math is based on cause and effect.  you put in the variables and they either work and are a "reflection of reality" or they don't work. Anything that is not a reflection of reality is not science.  If you are working in theoretical math and it does not fit any form of reality, what good is it?

All math is functional. There exist math that has no applications yet, but history shows that they become important and that they are applied. The math I showed you is NOT abstract, and it is easy and even math that has been known for over 100 years.

Quote:
You can find articles on this in scientific journals.

Of course, where else? Which journals do you have subscriptions to?

Quote:
I have met one other person who can do complex math in his head.  We used to study together back in 1968.  He taught me the principles of doing math in one's head.  I have a photographic memory and without that you really can't conceive of much of anything.  If you are without vision you can't see how science works.

I've worked with many mathematicians and all of them could do complex math in their head. However, it is of no use until they write it down formally so that it can be applied.

Quote:
Time is only relative to a perceiver of time.

This is where I understood that you do not understand. You have no understanding of Einstein and his Theory of Relativity. This is wrong.

Quote:

Good question! I like that part of you. I am talking about the event space and the wave function. Take the integral, as I said and look at the fourier series after performing a laplace transformation. The concrete application is on the event space, and you consider the time between a and b (with that I mean any time interval, of course). This is not abstract, but real, and it should be an easy task for you to figure it out.

Quote:
What happens to advanced physics students is they get into  theoretical physics that can be just fantasy.  The mind can create all sorts of possibilities, but when they are not translated into physical reality, then they are worthless.  They are just mental exercises and people try to validate their mental exercises by calling it physics. 

If you have no practical use or cannot show any experiment to validate your "math" then it is not applicable to physical science in any way.

Well, this is not abstract, is it... How can it be more real than the event space over the wave function in a time intercal a to b?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #17 - Jan 11th, 2010 at 2:09pm

metha wrote on Jan 11th, 2010 at 1:46pm:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 9th, 2010 at 4:27pm:
This is not a scientific principle.  It is simply has no place in seeking the truth. Einstein's E=MC2 has been shown to work in physics experiments that show no mass then mass on subatomic particles that are increased in speed. Are you aware of this experiment?

Relativity of time is a scientific principle. You think that relativity of time amounts to the perceivers perception of time? Well then, my friend, you are not qualified to discuss this. E=MC^2 has nothing to do with relativity of time. That is just an equation, and is not THE foundation of Einsteins Relativity Theory at all. I am aware of most of the physics experiments performed in modern times.

Quote:
Falsification allows utter nonsense to continue in science. If you think that falsification is part of science then you don't really understand what seeking the truth is or what real science is.  We do not try to falsify anything in real science, we try to show that it works and only that it works.

I have explained this to you before. EVERY time we make an experiment, we are trying to falsify it. We cannot prove that the experiment will work EVERY time, but we can say that it most certainly will. However, if the experiment fails, we know that our hypothesis was wrong, and we need to adjust the hypothesis and perform new tests and experiments. This is how Einstein developed his theory.

Quote:
You have been taught wrong, because the people who taught you are wrong and believe this utter nonsense.  All functional math is based on cause and effect.  you put in the variables and they either work and are a "reflection of reality" or they don't work. Anything that is not a reflection of reality is not science.  If you are working in theoretical math and it does not fit any form of reality, what good is it?

All math is functional. There exist math that has no applications yet, but history shows that they become important and that they are applied. The math I showed you is NOT abstract, and it is easy and even math that has been known for over 100 years.

Quote:
You can find articles on this in scientific journals.

Of course, where else? Which journals do you have subscriptions to?

Quote:
I have met one other person who can do complex math in his head.  We used to study together back in 1968.  He taught me the principles of doing math in one's head.  I have a photographic memory and without that you really can't conceive of much of anything.  If you are without vision you can't see how science works.

I've worked with many mathematicians and all of them could do complex math in their head. However, it is of no use until they write it down formally so that it can be applied.

Quote:
Time is only relative to a perceiver of time.

This is where I understood that you do not understand. You have no understanding of Einstein and his Theory of Relativity. This is wrong.

Quote:

Good question! I like that part of you. I am talking about the event space and the wave function. Take the integral, as I said and look at the fourier series after performing a laplace transformation. The concrete application is on the event space, and you consider the time between a and b (with that I mean any time interval, of course). This is not abstract, but real, and it should be an easy task for you to figure it out.

Quote:

Well, this is not abstract, is it... How can it be more real than the event space over the wave function in a time intercal a to b?

E=MC2 requires time.  I find it funny that he makes the most important equation of his life and it requires time. Then you tell me that he does not believe in time?

Again, where is the experiment that shows this in physics, in the real world?

You do not understand falsification and its purpose to keep unprovable theories around.  It has made a circus of science.

I suggest that you stop believing in your teachers and all that has come before you and actually seek to find the reality of any of this nonsense.

I suggest that you read this post again and again, until you understand, otherwise you will just be a person owned by other people's misguided ideas.

http://evolutionforum.info/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1259526207

Never believe anyone, not even me, no authority, no matter how much you love and respect them, no teacher, no scripture, nothing, until you can see it is real for yourself.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

metha

Seek Truth!

Reply #18 - Jan 12th, 2010 at 2:57am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 11th, 2010 at 2:09pm:
E=MC2 requires time.  I find it funny that he makes the most important equation of his life and it requires time. Then you tell me that he does not believe in time?

Look, e=mc^2 is an identity.It has little to do with time.

Where did I say that Einstein doesn't believe in time? It makes no sense. This is science, so belief has nothing to do with it. If you do not know what Einstein meant with the relativity of time (scientifically), then we do not have anything to talk about when it comes to physics. I would be happy to explain it to you, if you want. There is no shame in not knowing what Einstein said about time, because most people do not understand it. Just ask, and I would be more than happy to give you an idea.

Quote:
Again, where is the experiment that shows this in physics, in the real world?

You know what the event space is, don't you? Then you know the experiment too. If you need me to set the time interval for you, lets say [0,1]. Then you have a concrete experiment.

Quote:
You do not understand falsification and its purpose to keep unprovable theories around.  It has made a circus of science.

Every experiment is also falsification. Easy example: Newton's law of gravity, where an object falls to the ground with an acceleration of 9,81. Take a rock, drop it and measure the height and time. If the acceleration was 9,81, we confirmed Newton's law. We didn't prove it, since we in theory can get different results later. If the acceleration was not 9,81, we falsified Newton's law. This is falsification, and I understand it very well. My last paper in physics falsified my own hypothesis.

Quote:
I suggest that you stop believing in your teachers and all that has come before you and actually seek to find the reality of any of this nonsense.

I do not have any teachers. I do not go to school. Been a while. If I do not learn from others, I have to start from the very beginning, and it would take a life-time before I could start doing any research and I would be dead before I could publish any papers.

Quote:
I suggest that you read this post again and again, until you understand, otherwise you will just be a person owned by other people's misguided ideas.

I suggest you read what I write to you, give it a thought and try to understand it. If you do understand it, then I do not require that you tell it to me that I was right, but you can go back to real life and acknowledge what you have learned. You can maybe tell me things about evolution (I don't know much about it yet, but I just started to read and learn about it), but I can tell you things about physics.

IP Logged

metha

Seek Truth!

Reply #19 - Jan 12th, 2010 at 5:19am

Just one question before you answer the post above. Do you mean that when Einstein said "time is relative", he meant that it is relative to the perceiver? For example, did he mean that when you're having fun, time seems to go faster. Is that what he meant in your opinion?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #20 - Jan 12th, 2010 at 9:51am

Anytime you have multiplication/division, it involves time, and a process that can only be in a time frame.

Time standards are for this time that we have in common, measured by a process. 

If time were to be in constant flux, you would never notice it.

I don't think you understand what Einstein's work was about.
That is what I think.  The universe is held together by structures that we cannot comprehend.  Einstein acutally fell into this equation, by accident and originally, even he thougth it had a different meaning. 

Life is supported by pure energy. That energy becomes mass, when contracted and sped up.  M= E/C2
That means that mass is energy contracted and held by the speed of light squared.

Mass is Energy moving at the speed of light.  If there is no time structures there is no mass.  Time is a major structure of the universe.   That is why it is called time AND space.

You are all screwed up on falsification.   It implys that you don't have to test anything to see if if works or not in order to perpetuate it until it is falsified.  You cannot falsifiy anything absolutely that you cannot test. And you can't falsify anything if you can't find the one time that it may work.  So it leaves things that are utterly worthless and based on belief in your mind.  Falsification is the only thing that is 100% false in science. PERIOD.  You need to listen to what I am teaching you, if you want to be free to find the truth in science. The only thing that counts in science is positive results for the hypothesis. The more positive results the more likely the theory is true.  If all the results show as evidence of the theory, then it becomes law.  Theory is not even usable in science if it has no way to test if it works at all.  "Truthification" is real science. Falsification is a way to perpetuate belief.   

If you can't test a theory, like Evodelusion, then it sets around like a lead balloon in the minds of delusional people.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #21 - Jan 12th, 2010 at 10:03am

"I do not have any teachers. I do not go to school. Been a while. If I do not learn from others, I have to start from the very beginning, and it would take a life-time before I could start doing any research and I would be dead before I could publish any papers."

I did not say anything about not having teachers, just don't believe them, until you can prove this to yourself. 

Real physics works within the constraints of where the matter at hand exists.  If you take it out of that box of existence, then you have another set of laws.

IP Logged

metha

Seek Truth!

Reply #22 - Jan 12th, 2010 at 10:14am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 12th, 2010 at 9:51am:
Anytime you have multiplication/division, it involves time, and a process that can only be in a time frame.

4 apples divided on 2 children is 2 apples each.

When I say that e=mc^2 is not about time, I mean that it doesn't say anything about time. It is not central in the equation. f=ma, however, is.

Quote:
I don't think you understand what Einstein's work was about.

Lol, I don't understand what Einstein's work was about? And you can't answer me the simple question if Einstein meant that time was relative because of peoples perception of time?

Quote:
Life is supported by pure energy. That energy becomes mass, when contracted and sped up.  M= E/C2
That means that mass is energy contracted and held by the speed of light squared.

No. E=mc^2 is about an identity between mass and energy, and the equation is not really what we are talking about. The equation is just a small part of the theory, and it only became famous because it is easy to remember. There are far more important equations in the theory.

Quote:
Time is a major structure of the universe.

Of course it is, yes.

Quote:
That is why it is called time AND space.

No, it is called space-time because space and time are not separated as in classical physics.

Quote:
You are all screwed up on falsification.   It implys that you don't have to test anything to see if if works or not in order to perpetuate it until it is falsified.

No, it imples that you have to test everything, again and again and again.

Quote:
You cannot falsifiy anything absolutely that you cannot test. And you can't falsify anything if you can't find the one time that it may work.  So it leaves things that are utterly worthless and based on belief in your mind.

You can test and falsify everything that makes a claim about reality.

Quote:
Falsification is the only thing that is 100% false in science. PERIOD.

No. PERIOD.

Quote:
The more positive results the more likely the theory is true.

Yes, yes, yes, absolutely right. The more you test it, the more likely it is true. Perfect! That is EXACTLY what it's about. And when the test fail, the hypothesis was wrong.

Quote:
If all the results show as evidence of the theory, then it becomes law.

Aww, crap, wrong. If all the results? What is all? Can you make the test infinitely many times? No. So you cannot test ALL possibilities. But, as you said; the more we test the more likely the hypothesis is true.  

You have not answered any one of my questions, and I cannot learn anything from a person that cannot answer questions which are directly put forward. Some of the stuff you say is directly wrong, and that makes me understand that you don't. If you have read any scientific paper (particularly in physics), you know that falsification is the same as doing experiments.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #23 - Jan 12th, 2010 at 10:45am

"You know what the event space is, don't you? Then you know the experiment too. If you need me to set the time interval for you, lets say [0,1]. Then you have a concrete experiment."

Mathmatics is not science. Science is not Math.

The idea that everything in math is translatable to this time and space is not real.  This fourier series always works with wave forms and wave forms are linear and not random, but are generated by electric current in the physical use of this.
Like taking a wave and changing the form. 

In my work, I eliminate unnecessary wasted energy in physical and electrical systems, using power through the least amount of changes or transformations.

I have developed a house design that uses less than 10% of the energy used to heat right now in a modern new house.

Euler's totient works with coprime numbers that are not divisible by any common integer except 1.  I don't understand how this translates to Evolution?   I have seen equations used to change a sign wave, by breaking down the points of the curve with this function.  That is not necessarily a physical function. And it deals with random? I don't think this is random at all.  Purely random has no structure, no form, no shape, no time, nothing. Random is not a scientific term that relates to reality.

IP Logged

metha

Seek Truth!

Reply #24 - Jan 14th, 2010 at 4:07pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 12th, 2010 at 10:45am:
The idea that everything in math is translatable to this time and space is not real.

I never said that. However, this is.

Quote:
This fourier series always works with wave forms and wave forms are linear and not random, but are generated by electric current in the physical use of this.

Not always. Fouruer series are used in a wide branch of physics.

Quote:
Euler's totient works with coprime numbers that are not divisible by any common integer except 1. [quote]

Euler's totient function works on all integers.

[quote]I don't understand how this translates to Evolution?

My mistake. Maybe this is not the forum for me. I am here to learn about evolution and challenge those who believe in evolution. But you were the one that brought up physics, and that is my area.

Quote:
I have seen equations used to change a sign wave, by breaking down the points of the curve with this function.

Mmmm, not quite no.  

Quote:
That is not necessarily a physical function. And it deals with random? I don't think this is random at all.

I didn't say that this function was random.

Quote:
Purely random has no structure, no form, no shape, no time, nothing. Random is not a scientific term that relates to reality.

Random may have structure, and very much so. Uniform randomness doesn't, but randomness with a distribution certainly have structure.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #25 - Jan 14th, 2010 at 6:08pm

Maybe you don't really understand what random means? 

It means totally undirected by any possible means.  Mathematics is directed and therefore is not a "random" tool.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #26 - Jan 14th, 2010 at 6:12pm

There is no evidence for evolution. That is the problem with these people who have ran with their tails tucked between their legs.
They have never thought about anything in their lives. They are simply brainwashed and believe crap without ever even thinking about it.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #27 - Jan 14th, 2010 at 7:57pm

metha wrote on Jan 14th, 2010 at 4:07pm:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 12th, 2010 at 10:45am:
The idea that everything in math is translatable to this time and space is not real.

I never said that. However, this is.

Quote:
This fourier series always works with wave forms and wave forms are linear and not random, but are generated by electric current in the physical use of this.

Not always. Fouruer series are used in a wide branch of physics.

Quote:
Euler's totient works with coprime numbers that are not divisible by any common integer except 1. [quote]

Euler's totient function works on all integers.

[quote]I don't understand how this translates to Evolution?

My mistake. Maybe this is not the forum for me. I am here to learn about evolution and challenge those who believe in evolution. But you were the one that brought up physics, and that is my area.

Quote:
I have seen equations used to change a sign wave, by breaking down the points of the curve with this function.

Mmmm, not quite no.  

Quote:
That is not necessarily a physical function. And it deals with random? I don't think this is random at all.

I didn't say that this function was random.

Quote:
Purely random has no structure, no form, no shape, no time, nothing. Random is not a scientific term that relates to reality.

Random may have structure, and very much so. Uniform randomness doesn't, but randomness with a distribution certainly have structure.

Random by definition has no structure.  If it had structure or form, then it is not random. Random is not translatable to physical reality. 

IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #28 - Jan 14th, 2010 at 8:22pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 14th, 2010 at 6:12pm:
There is no evidence for evolution. That is the problem with these people who have ran with their tails tucked between their legs.
They have never thought about anything in their lives. They are simply brainwashed and believe crap without ever even thinking about it.

There is a huge amount of evidence for evolution! What don't you understand?  What have you proven wrong about it?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #29 - Jan 14th, 2010 at 9:18pm

MajorAtheist wrote on Jan 14th, 2010 at 8:22pm:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 14th, 2010 at 6:12pm:

There is a huge amount of evidence for evolution! What don't you understand?  What have you proven wrong about it?

There is no evidence for evolution. That is what I have shown clearly.  The only thing I have read in over 20,000 papers on this feculence is that all there exists in the theory of evodelusionism is opinions by brainwashed believers, because there is no physical evidence. Belief projected on evidence is not evidence it is f**king delusional bovine feculence.

Here is the question you need to answer for yourself.
Where is the absolute evidence for evolution that is irrefutable, physical, obvious and has NO f**kING OPINIONS by delusional believers IN IT? 
When I read all the papers on this feculence, there is a "huge  purple elephant" in the room call the delusional beliefs in evolution and it f**ks up the minds of all that it touches. You will see the nicest fuking delusional weak humans saying that there is evidence in DNA for evolution, when there is none.
You will see them state there are transitional fossils when there are none.  You will see them project this bovine feculence out that creatures adapt to survive as if it means they change into flying frogs or some such feculence. Survival is all that is shown in all the evidence.. Then extinction and nothing else.  Once the threshold of that creatures genome has been met it is gone.  How many creatures have gone extinct in my lifetime?  many thousands and those f**king extinct creatures did not evolve, they died.
If you look at the evidence and the conclusions there is no connection whatsoever. What they see with their delusional brainwashed "glasses" is not what is in the evidence.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print