Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  We've upgraded to YaBB 2!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 8
Send Topic Print
Evodelusion HAS been proven! (Read 35863 times)
GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Re: Evolution HAS been proven
Reply #15 - Jan 16th, 2010 at 3:11pm

Quote:
It is a logical fallacy to use the idea that scientists are nothing more than weak and stupid feeble minded humans who can barley wipe there asses.

I never said that about scientists. You did though.

''''''''''''''''''''''=================

Funny.  It is a total logical fallacy to believe humans. Humans are feeble minded (can barely wipe there asses) , weak and fall for bovine garbage all the time.  They make up fantasy nonsense like Evodelusionism and try to call it science when it never follows any form of scientific method.  There is absolutely no performance of the scientific method in the theory of evolution, because you cannot test opinions and fantasy.
They got this garbage in the classroom by brute force and law suits and garbage like that.  It was never accepted into science classes as even plausible, because it has no evidence.

The only thing in this nonsense is belief, and continual victimization of young people like you who are weak and young, and gullible. They force this garbage on you by cultural pressure, peer pressure and young people are all wanting to just be accepted, they are not scientists and are prone to believe the nonsense from the fully brainwashed professors and other students. 

If you want to be free of this garbage, here is a chance for you.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #16 - Jan 16th, 2010 at 3:17pm

Maelestrom, What is the magical process that causes creatures to break the boundaries of their genetics? 
Where is your absolute, irrefutable evidence, that has no opinions in it.  I do not accept opinions from delusional believers and call that fact. 
Why do you accept religious mystical causes as if they were real?

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #17 - Jan 16th, 2010 at 3:25pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 16th, 2010 at 3:17pm:
Maelestrom, What is the magical process that causes creatures to break the boundaries of their genetics? 
Where is your absolute, irrefutable evidence, that has no opinions in it.  I do not accept opinions from delusional believers and call that fact. 

When you CANT disprove the opinions and the evidence found to support the opinions, you have no reason to NOT believe.

Again, if you CANT disprove a theory/statement, what reason do you have for not BELIEVING?  None!

So, where is your proof that evolution is wrong!  Highlighted statements are automatically correct, right?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #18 - Jan 17th, 2010 at 11:55am

MajorAtheist wrote on Jan 16th, 2010 at 3:25pm:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 16th, 2010 at 3:17pm:

When you CANT disprove the opinions and the evidence found to support the opinions, you have no reason to NOT believe.

Again, if you CANT disprove a theory/statement, what reason do you have for not BELIEVING?  None!

So, where is your proof that evolution is wrong!  Highlighted statements are automatically correct, right?

Here is you problem.  I don't believe in anything.  I have too much mental capacity to allow any logical fallacies to control my thinking.  This is how super intelligent people become mentally ill, by accepting irrational nonsense.

In my, now, 42 years, there is nothing in the pyhsical world that shows evolution is even possible.  There is NO evidence for it.
In the 20,000 papers I have read, there are only opinions based on brainwashing in all of them. The actual genetic testing has nothing in common with the conclusions.  The only thing that could cause such a ridiculous conclusion is brainwashing that effects the thoughts of these pseudo scientists.

They have to prove evolution to me, or I have to prove it to myself. So, far with as open of a mind and objective reasoning there is no evidence of any trans formative changes to a set of creatures that equals the belief.

The only thing that counts is the evidence.  I never believe anyone, no matter who they are, there position in life, how many (ass kissing) awards they may have nor anything that seems to be the cause of people believing these idiots.

If you "see evolution", you are only projecting the brainwashing on the evidence.

I am here to help you get to the neutral zone of reality where beliefs don't exist.
I have no beliefs.  I only go with what has been shown to me over and over and over to be true and I never allow anyone to have any effects on the purity of my logic.

IP Logged

ThunderF00tslefttesticle
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #19 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 10:16am

Quote:
I don't believe in anything.  I have too much mental capacity to allow any logical fallacies to control my thinking.

For one, you're egocentric and arrogant. For two, you go about saying that you have too much mental capacity to allow any logical fallacies to control your thinking... Yet your very definition of evolution is a logical fallacy in and of itself. Evolution doesn't state any of that. All states is that creatures change over time. If you isolate two creatures and they are inflicted with different mutations, they will gradually change over a very very long time. Yet you set yourself up a strawman and you refuse to deviate from the strawman you set up. Why? Because you are having a logical fallacy control your thinking.

Here is a question for you - If evolution wasn't true, where did we come from? Why do chickens have the gene for teeth? Why do we have wisdom teeth? Why do we have appendixes? Human beings are 'far' from perfect and if we were 'designed' then the engineer should be fired. So where did all this come from? You have failed to answer my question whenever I ask it and until you do, I highly doubt I should take you seriously at all.

IP Logged

skintube
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #20 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 3:12pm

Asking Goodscienceforyou to answer is pointless, he will retort with his same old ignorant question about proving evolution without opinions, despite empirical data to show it IN ACTION. He wants to feed his ridiculously irrelevant ego (he always assumed he was destined for greatness but is now closer to death than he wants to admit) by starting a cult.
However, he's no David Koresh. He's not even Rael...

He thinks that chimpanzees are a mix of human and gorilla, that at some point in the past a human had sex with a gorilla. Perhaps he thinks it was rape or something...
But... but there'd have to be more than one rape to create an entirely different sub-species so it must've been a concerted effort, by man, to cross-breed. How did he extrapolate this idea? Was ther any empirical evidence with no opinions or beliefs in it? Show us the data, Goodscienceforyou. Oh, you can't, can you... BECAUSE YOU MADE IT UP!
This is beyond stupid and nearly breaks the fabric of reality with its pure, unadulterated ignorance.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #21 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 5:32pm

ThunderF00tslefttesticle wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 10:16am:
Quote:
I don't believe in anything.  I have too much mental capacity to allow any logical fallacies to control my thinking.

For one, you're egocentric and arrogant. For two, you go about saying that you have too much mental capacity to allow any logical fallacies to control your thinking... Yet your very definition of evolution is a logical fallacy in and of itself. Evolution doesn't state any of that. All states is that creatures change over time. If you isolate two creatures and they are inflicted with different mutations, they will gradually change over a very very long time. Yet you set yourself up a strawman and you refuse to deviate from the strawman you set up. Why? Because you are having a logical fallacy control your thinking.

Here is a question for you - If evolution wasn't true, where did we come from? Why do chickens have the gene for teeth? Why do we have wisdom teeth? Why do we have appendixes? Human beings are 'far' from perfect and if we were 'designed' then the engineer should be fired. So where did all this come from? You have failed to answer my question whenever I ask it and until you do, I highly doubt I should take you seriously at all.

Bear with me.  What you think is the definition is not.  It is how you get sucked into this religion.

As you go along, pretty soon you will see things that are not there too.  Why would you allow others to control you thinking, because you want to trust them.

Chickens have the gene for teeth. Now they don't need them so they adapted.  That is not evolution, because it is still a chicken!  Don't you understand anything I teach?

There are genetic coding in all creatures that have been around for a while, USED for the purpose of surviving as the same creature. This does not create evolution. There are only genealogical trails from the original parent of the species.  There is no trail of any evolution from one creature becoming another and there are no common ancestors, beyond the parents of the genus.   

That means there is no evidence for evolution, and no evidence for creation.
Both need to be removed from public schools because they are both religious.
There are no magical processes, and mystical creatures that never existed.

There is no answer for the diversity of life. It just is.

IP Logged

CreationIst
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #22 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 5:37pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 5:32pm:
Quote:

Bear with me.  What you think is the definition is not.  It is how you get sucked into this religion.

As you go along, pretty soon you will see things that are not there too.  Why would you allow others to control you thinking, because you want to trust them.

Fist post wayhay!

I'd like you to answer the question. Forget what the trolls say, and give your explanation of our origins.
I too agree that evolution is rubbish, but I'd like to know where you think we come from.

IP Logged

CreationIst
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #23 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 5:40pm

CreationIst wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 5:37pm:
Quote:

Fist post wayhay!

I'd like you to answer the question. Forget what the trolls say, and give your explanation of our origins.
I too agree that evolution is rubbish, but I'd like to know where you think we come from.

Hey! You edited your post! That's not fair...

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #24 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 5:43pm

skintube wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 3:12pm:
Asking Goodscienceforyou to answer is pointless, he will retort with his same old ignorant question about proving evolution without opinions, despite empirical data to show it IN ACTION. He wants to feed his ridiculously irrelevant ego (he always assumed he was destined for greatness but is now closer to death than he wants to admit) by starting a cult.

He thinks that chimpanzees are a mix of human and gorilla, that at some point in the past a human had sex with a gorilla. Perhaps he thinks it was rape or something...
But... but there'd have to be more than one rape to create an entirely different sub-species so it must've been a concerted effort, by man, to cross-breed. How did he extrapolate this idea? Was ther any empirical evidence with no opinions or beliefs in it? Show us the data, Goodscienceforyou. Oh, you can't, can you... BECAUSE YOU MADE IT UP!
This is beyond stupid and nearly breaks the fabric of reality with its pure, unadulterated ignorance.

This is all straw man nonsense.  I think I am going to ban you for this. We do not allow you to lie about what I teach.

I do not believe that chimps came from breeding apes and humans, but it is a far more logical answer to the DNA, Chromosomes, and the ERV's propagated in the primates.
It is the only premise that actually follows the evidence.

I have presented this to now 6 PHD's in genetics and they cannot refute it, because it is 100% plausible.

I don't believe anything that does not have absolute evidence.

IP Logged

CreationIst
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #25 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 5:50pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 5:43pm:

This is all straw man nonsense.  I think I am going to ban you for this. We do not allow you to lie about what I teach.

I do not believe that chimps came from breeding apes and humans, but it is a far more logical answer to the DNA, Chromosomes, and the ERV's propagated in the primates.

I have presented this to now 6 PHD's in genetics and they cannot refute it, because it is 100% plausible.

Not to be picky and all, but he says you 'think', not you 'believe' - a seroius distinction. Isn't a strawman argument when you argue against a position that the other isn't arguing about? That was a rhetorical question and it doesn't require an answer - I've read 4 threads here so far and there's a lot of stuff that doesn't make any sense.
I take it from the above highligted sentences that you do think that, yes? If you do think that, what data are you using to come to that concluson? You say it's logical, how is it logical?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #26 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 5:56pm

CreationIst wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 5:40pm:
Quote:

Fist post wayhay!

The "evidence" for creation is implied, but since you can never see it happening, or I have never seen any creature appear from nothing, we can assume that it is not scientific at this point in time.

Because there is absolutely no evidence for evolution or life coming from nothing, that too can be left out of the science books.

When we have a time machine, we can go back and watch to see if these creatures just popped up, or they were brought here from another planet, and they were built from chemicals on the other planet. We have no idea, and we do not have to tools to prove any of it.

I do not care if anyone believes in Evodelusion, or Creation, as long as non scientific things are removed from science.

There is no absolute evidence for either Evolution nor Creation, because both are based on faith and belief. There certainly is no obvious proof of either.

The Evodelusionists think that because chickens have genes for teeth that now proves that chickens evolved from fish. That is how stupid this projection of belief becomes.

At least with most creationists they admit they operate on faith and belief, making them far more honest.  It is when they try to prove faith and belief they get into trouble.  Just like the Evodelusionists, when they try to call evolution as fact, when there are no facts to support the belief.

I have looked for 42 years as one of my many studies on life, and there is for sure no proof of evolution. That means that Evolution is ABSOLUTELY NOT PROVEN.

It is interesting to read the Bible, especially now with all this crap coming down that fits with what is written.  I just set back and watch and witness life. I do not take on beliefs without evidence. Beliefs with no evidence is religious.

Knowledge is what is obvious and is clearly self evident.

When people start dying like crazy all over the earth, then we can have more faith in the prophesy.  Until then all you can do is set back and watch.

God = Truth

If you are not seeking the truth, then you are not seeking to know God.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #27 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 6:11pm

CreationIst wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 5:50pm:

Not to be picky and all, but he says you 'think', not you 'believe' - a seroius distinction. Isn't a strawman argument when you argue against a position that the other isn't arguing about? That was a rhetorical question and it doesn't require an answer - I've read 4 threads here so far and there's a lot of stuff that doesn't make any sense.
I take it from the above highligted sentences that you do think that, yes? If you do think that, what data are you using to come to that concluson? You say it's logical, how is it logical?

If you were to study genetics and human nature, and the physical evidence for how long Chimps have existed (which is about 4000 years by all the evidence I have read) there is only in science facts and no magical causes. That is how the  universe was made.  How the laws of physics, genetics, and how life goes on.

This is a hypothesis, that required me to study and find that bestiality was common in ancient cultures.  There was no Bible, no Koran, no Yoga Sutras, before then, there were no morals in many cultures. There are sculptures of bestiality on the sides of ancient buildings as if it was normal, back then.

I then studied all I could find on Chimps, including all their behavior, the fossils and the artifacts. The fossils dated by the radiometric dating system are never to be recognized as fact. The whole radiometric dating beyond 10 to 20,000 years is worthless and based on assumptions that have no evidence nor proof of even being proper science.  There are way to many variables to make any conclusions. But with shorter time periods, it seems to work, because we can calibrate by the approximations of written history.

There exists one chimp fossil. That makes me realize that chimps have not been around for very long. It is a logical fallacy for something that is millions of years old to not have any fossils. But a few thousand years, one fossil would make sense.

If you look at the genetic evidence, ERV's, DNA, Chromosomes it logically fits that Chimps came from some breeding with "animals" and humans, when those animals and those humans had genetic closeness.  Genetic closeness does not mean they came from the same genealogical  lineage either. That is an assumption that Evodelusionists always make, because it fits their religion.

This hypothesis, completely destroys the idea of common ancestor of humans and chimps and any primate, even the Neanderthals are more chimp than human, indicating a propogation of the offspring from mating. The ERV's concur.

http://evolutionforum.info/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1257966781

IP Logged

CreationIst
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #28 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 6:17pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 5:56pm:
CreationIst wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 5:40pm:
Quote:

Fist post wayhay!

The "evidence" for creation is implied, but since you can never see it happening, or I have never seen any creature appear from nothing, we can assume that it is not scientific at this point in time.

Oh right. It's my understanding that, well when I've argued with scientists before, that the argument that something appears from nothing is a strawman because no self-respecting biologist or whatever would say that.
Are you sying that because you personally haven't seen it it doesn't exist? How can we assume it's not scientific? Man, you're really confusing.
Quote:
Because there is absolutely no evidence for evolution or life coming from nothing, that too can be left out of the science books.

Well I agree that evolution is far from proven, but again, they donj't say that everything came from nothing - why are you arguing that point?

Quote:
When we have a time machine, we can go back and watch to see if these creatures just popped up, or they were brought here from another planet, and they were built from chemicals on the other planet. We have no idea, and we do not have to tools to prove any of it.

Well, yes but that doesn't tell me anything except that you're willing to possibly accept alien intervention as a likely possibility. I suspect we'll never be able to prove THAT hypothesis Cheesy Cheesy

Quote:
I do not care if anyone believes in Evodelusion, or Creation, as long as non scientific things are removed from science.

But you've got this forum and a youtube channel, and I read here that you've asked numerous people to debate the topic with you and sent your theories to 6 PHD's. See what I mean when I say it's confusing? You say one thing on this thread, then something else to back up a different claim on another thread. It's hard to follow, if you follow.
Quote:
There is no absolute evidence for either Evolution nor Creation, because both are based on faith and belief. There certainly is no obvious proof of either.

I can agree with that. I think.
Quote:
The Evodelusionists think that because chickens have genes for teeth that now proves that chickens evolved from fish. That is how stupid this projection of belief becomes.

I don't think that's how it works...

Quote:
At least with most creationists they admit they operate on faith and belief, making them far more honest.  It is when they try to prove faith and belief they get into trouble.  Just like the Evodelusionists, when they try to call evolution as fact, when there are no facts to support the belief.

There may not be facts, but there is certainly data - Creationists also have access to this data, but have different conclusions.
Quote:
I have looked for 42 years as one of my many studies on life, and there is for sure no proof of evolution. That means that Evolution is ABSOLUTELY NOT PROVEN.

Well don't be offended, but I hold my own quorum on such things.

Quote:
It is interesting to read the Bible, especially now with all this crap coming down that fits with what is written.  I just set back and watch and witness life. I do not take on beliefs without evidence. Beliefs with no evidence is religious.

I don't know what you're saying here either. Prophesy is coming true? I'm inclined to agree, but I'm not sure if this is what you're saying.
Quote:
Knowledge is what is obvious and is clearly self evident.

To be quite honest, this isn't my definition of knowledge.
Quote:
When people start dying like crazy all over the earth, then we can have more faith in the prophesy.  Until then all you can do is set back and watch.

God = Truth

If you are not seeking the truth, then you are not seeking to know God.

I have a personal relationship with God. Smiley

IP Logged

CreationIst
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #29 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 6:34pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 6:11pm:
CreationIst wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 5:50pm:

If you were to study genetics and human nature, and the physical evidence for how long Chimps have existed (which is about 4000 years by all the evidence I have read) there is only in science facts and no magical causes. That is how the  universe was made.  How the laws of physics, genetics, and how life goes on.
4000 years? Wow. I had no idea.
Quote:
This is a hypothesis, that required me to study and find that bestiality was common in ancient cultures.  There was no Bible, no Koran, no Yoga Sutras, before then, there were no morals in many cultures.
Sorry, but this is just not true. There weren't copies of the New testament, sure, but there certainly were religious texts 4000 years ago. Quote:
There are sculptures of bestiality on the sides of ancient buildings as if it was normal, back then.

Can you refer me to some?
Quote:
I then studied all I could find on Chimps, including all their behavior, the fossils and the artifacts.
The chimps left artefacts or people left artifacts depicting the birth? Can you point me towards some of these too please? This is amazing stuff.
Quote:
The fossils dated by the radiometric dating system are never to be recognized as fact. The whole radiometric dating beyond 10 to 20,000 years is worthless and based on assumptions that have no evidence nor proof of even being proper science.
But we're talking about 4000 years ago, not 10 or 20. I don't really care about radiocarbon dating, I'm more interested in the artifacts depicting bestiality from that period.  Quote:
There are way to many variables to make any conclusions. But with shorter time periods, it seems to work, because we can calibrate by the approximations of written history.
So are there chimp remains from a period before 4000 years ago? According to the radiocarbon dating people, that is.

Quote:
There exists one chimp fossil. That makes me realize that chimps have not been around for very long.

That's an assumption isn't it?
Quote:
It is a logical fallacy for something that is millions of years old to not have any fossils.
Is it, though? I don't understand the field, but I do know that this type of dating isn't used for periods of time that distant. Also, isn't fossilization really rare? Quote:
But a few thousand years, one fossil would make sense.
I guess...

Quote:
If you look at the genetic evidence, ERV's, DNA, Chromosomes it logically fits that Chimps came from some breeding with "animals" and humans, when those animals and those humans had genetic closeness.  Genetic closeness does not mean they came from the same genealogical  lineage either. That is an assumption that Evodelusionists always make, because it fits their religion.
Wait, this is even more confusing. Are you saying that we could, in theory, have intercourse with an ape and it would produce offspring?
Quote:
This hypothesis, completely destroys the idea of common ancestor of humans and chimps and any primate, even the Neanderthals are more chimp than human, indicating a prorogation of the offspring from mating. The ERV's concur.
So Neanderthals who I remember are supposed to be no younger than 30,000 years old are the ones likely to have impregnated the apes or that the Neanderthals are the progeny of Man and Ape?

Quote:

This is one rollercoaster of a topic!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 8
Send Topic Print