Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Send Topic Print
Evodelusion HAS been proven! (Read 35923 times)
GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Re: Evolution HAS been proven
Reply #30 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 6:41pm

Religious rules were not fully in the human culture back then, and some cultures incorporated this act in their culture.

I would post a photo of this but it isn't something I want on my forum.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

Dabeer
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #31 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 6:44pm

CreationIst wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 6:34pm:
4000 years? Wow. I had no idea.

Of course you didn't, because it's nonsense. The correct scientific information is that chimpanzees separated from humans about 6 million years ago.

Quote:
The fossils dated by the radiometric dating system are never to be recognized as fact. The whole radiometric dating beyond 10 to 20,000 years is worthless and based on assumptions that have no evidence nor proof of even being proper science.

More nonsense. The half-life of various isotopes is measurable, and the proportion of the remaining isotope to the decay product is also measurable, allowing us to calculate the age to within a certain error factor. I acknowledge that the error factor exists, but what's 1 million years plus or minus when the age being calculated is 50 million years?

Quote:
So are there chimp remains from a period before 4000 years ago? According to the radiocarbon dating people, that is.

Yes. The first fossil chimpanzee found was dated to be between 200 thousand years to 700 thousand years ago. (According to http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v437/n7055/full/nature04008.html)

Quote:
Quote:
There exists one chimp fossil. That makes me realize that chimps have not been around for very long.

That's an assumption isn't it?

Yes, yes it is.

Quote:
It is a logical fallacy for something that is millions of years old to not have any fossils.
Is it, though? I don't understand the field, but I do know that this type of dating isn't used for periods of time that distant. Also, isn't fossilization really rare? Quote:
But a few thousand years, one fossil would make sense.
I guess...

Quote:
If you look at the genetic evidence, ERV's, DNA, Chromosomes it logically fits that Chimps came from some breeding with "animals" and humans

Wow, what a whopper. You're going to have to back that one up with some specific ERV placements and genome comparisons.

Quote:
Wait, this is even more confusing. Are you saying that we could, in theory, have intercourse with an ape and it would produce offspring?

He's saying it, but he's full of garbage, because such a copulation could not produce fertile offspring - and if he wants to claim that chimps came from such a crossbreeding, fertility is a necessity.

Quote:
This is one rollercoaster of a topic!

I'd suggest you get off this ride. There may yet be valid challenges to the theory of evolution, but you won't get them from this guy.

"A denial of evolution - however motivated - is a denial of evidence, a retreat from reason to ignorance." - Dr. Tim D. White

IP Logged

Dabeer
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #32 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 6:46pm

Quote:
It is a logical fallacy for something that is millions of years old to not have any fossils.
Is it, though? I don't understand the field, but I do know that this type of dating isn't used for periods of time that distant. Also, isn't fossilization really rare? Quote:
I guess... [/quote]

Wish I could edit my post... the block above should have been excluded from my reply.

"A denial of evolution - however motivated - is a denial of evidence, a retreat from reason to ignorance." - Dr. Tim D. White

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #33 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 7:14pm

Scriptures were localized back that far.

Chimps use tools, and make weapons. It is, as far as I know the only primate that does that. The artifacts were tools.

Fossilization nomally and most easily takes place by watering holes.  Water, acids and minerals will make fossils.

We have 88% of the non bird vertibrates as living fossils. That means we have fossils on nearly 90% of the creatures now living, and none of those fossils show much difference in the morphology of the now living version.  That shows that fossilization is common on ground living vertebrates.

It would be purely logical to make the deduction that if there is only one fossil of a Chimp, and Chimps even bathe in water holes and live next to them, that only one fossil would show up if they are millions of years old?

The use of radiometric dating is just atrocious.  If you fall in the ground today, in a watering hole, and you fossilize in 1000 years, when our pseudo scientists dig you up as a rock, they would date you at millions of years old, because they date the ground you fell in. Isn't that the most ridiculous thing to realize? These people are doing this on all replacement fossils. So, we know for sure, these methods are nearly worthless.

http://evolutionforum.info/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1257524945

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

ThunderF00tslefttesticle
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #34 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 7:59pm

Goodscience - Since you fail to comprehend how to look on the forums aside from this one.. Here.

http://evolutionforum.info/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1263861296

And btw, they date both the fossil and the ground around you. They don't just say the fossil is so and so years old depending on the ground around you..

For instance, they find the 'strata' and match the specific strata with what fossils are found within the strata. The lower we get in the strata, the less complex the organisms get.

Now please answer my question. What would YOU CONSIDER as EVIDENCE to be considered EVIDENCE for evolution? Give me an example of something that you would conclude as evidence for the theory.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #35 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 8:15pm

Dabeer wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 6:44pm:
CreationIst wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 6:34pm:
4000 years? Wow. I had no idea.

Of course you didn't, because it's nonsense. The correct scientific information is that chimpanzees separated from humans about 6 million years ago.[/quote/]

This is utter nonsense! and funny as hell.  You have ONEand only one Chimp fossil and from that you can conclude some mystical ancestor that never existed.

The evidence is overwhelming in favor of humans being the parent of Chimps. And the rest suggest that the ERV's from humans passed through the entire primate "family".  If you can't see that, then you need to think some more about the nonsense and brainwashing that you never look at any other plausibilities because you are brainwashed into this crap belief.

Quote:
The fossils dated by the radiometric dating system are never to be recognized as fact. The whole radiometric dating beyond 10 to 20,000 years is worthless and based on assumptions that have no evidence nor proof of even being proper science.

More nonsense. The half-life of various isotopes is measurable, and the proportion of the remaining isotope to the decay product is also measurable, allowing us to calculate the age to within a certain error factor. I acknowledge that the error factor exists, but what's 1 million years plus or minus when the age being calculated is 50 million years? Quote:
1/ Prove the date that these isotopes were made? Prove that the conditions on earth have always been the same, forever?
2/ Measuring the ground that a fossil is found in is never going to equal the age of the original bones.  That is a logical fallacy, that stands out like a sore thumb, to those who still have their objective reason.  It would be the same as dating the minerals in a rock tomb and saying the fellow in the tomb is as old as the tomb rocks.

http://evolutionforum.info/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1257524945

[quote]So are there chimp remains from a period before 4000 years ago? According to the radiocarbon dating people, that is.

Yes. The first fossil chimpanzee found was dated to be between 200 thousand years to 700 thousand years ago. (According to http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v437/n7055/full/nature04008.html)

Quote:
[quote]There exists one chimp fossil. That makes me realize that chimps have not been around for very long.

That's an assumption isn't it?

Yes, yes it is.

Quote:
I guess...

Quote:
If you look at the genetic evidence, ERV's, DNA, Chromosomes it logically fits that Chimps came from some breeding with "animals" and humans

Wow, what a whopper. You're going to have to back that one up with some specific ERV placements and genome comparisons.

Quote:
Wait, this is even more confusing. Are you saying that we could, in theory, have intercourse with an ape and it would produce offspring?

Not today. But when the DNA and the Chromosomes line up it is fully plausible. The fusion of number 2 chromosome in humans fills in that blank.  They have already proven that if you study the DNA and the Chromosomes of separate creatures you can determine if they can breed. This is clear in the DNA, Chromosomes of humans and Chimps before the fusion of # 2 chromosomes.  It is purely logical and obvious, but like anything from that time, we cannot prove any of it.
However, it has no mystical causes and magical processes involved in this hypothesis and it destroys the "common ancestor" delusional fantasy crap that Evodelusionists believe in their religion.

Dabeer wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 6:44pm:
He's saying it, but he's full of feculence, because such a copulation could not produce fertile offspring - and if he wants to claim that chimps came from such a crossbreeding, fertility is a necessity.

Quote:
This is one rollercoaster of a topic!

I'd suggest you get off this ride. There may yet be valid challenges to the theory of evolution, but you won't get them from this guy.

Unfortunately you have to deal with brainwashed people who will believe anything that is popular religious belief. If you want to get free of this crap religion of nonsense Evodelusionism and be a free thinker that only looks at the evidence, then I am your best bet. I have not met or read anyone who can do what I do as well as I do it.

I do not believe anything that is not absolutely proven.

So when I say it is a far greater and much more plausible hypothesis on the DNA, ERV, Chromosome evidence between the primates and humans that destroys the belief in magical and mystical common ancestors you know these religious Evodelusonism fanatics are going to squeal and try to discredit me.

The sad thing is that I am just trying to straighten out this crap belief and get it out of my science. I don' get paid to do this.  This comes from wanting to help humanity. To help you to cure diseases and not make bad drugs based on poor assumption that have no basis in fact.

IP Logged

Dabeer
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #36 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 8:17pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 7:14pm:
Fossilization nomally and most easily takes place by watering holes.  Water, acids and minerals will make fossils.

Not true. Fossilization occurs when an organism is buried by sediments. Wet areas such as marshy shores of watering holes will usually result in bones rotting rather than fossilizing.

IP Logged

ThunderF00tslefttesticle
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #37 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 8:18pm

Goodscience - I wish you would stop ignoring me and acting childish to my question. I really really want my question asked. WHAT would you consider as being acceptable evidence? Please give me an example!!!

IP Logged

ThunderF00tslefttesticle
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #38 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 8:19pm

Woops - My question answered* Sorry

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #39 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 8:19pm

Dabeer wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 8:17pm:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 7:14pm:

Not true. Fossilization occurs when an organism is buried by sediments. Wet areas such as marshy shores of watering holes will usually result in bones rotting rather than fossilizing.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9145721/
This link proves one of your lies.

Even the hobbit was found in a well.
Who is teaching you this garbage?

IP Logged

ThunderF00tslefttesticle
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #40 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 8:19pm

Quote:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't tar also cause fossilization?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #41 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 8:21pm

"The first-ever chimpanzee fossils were recently discovered in an area previously thought to be unsuitable for chimps. Fossils from human ancestors were also found nearby."

It would seem logical that "father" and "child" would be in the same location.

So far, ALL of the evidence strongly suggest interbreeding.
Every darn bit of the evidence aligns to this hypothesis.

IP Logged

ThunderF00tslefttesticle
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #42 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 8:22pm

Quote:
The first-ever chimpanzee fossils were recently discovered in an area previously thought to be unsuitable for chimps. Fossils from human ancestors were also found nearby.

Although researchers have only found a few chimp teeth, the discovery could cause a shake-up in the theories of human evolution.

“We know today if you go to western and central Africa that humans and chimps live in similar and neighboring environments,” said Nina Jablonski, an anthropologist at the California Academy of Sciences. “This is the first evidence in the fossil record that they coexisted in the same place in the past.”

They found 'only' chimp teeth. I wonder why the scientists never considered the possibility that tribal shamans often kept the teeth of various animals for specific rituals... All that proves is that teeth were found in the possession of tribal humans.

IP Logged

Dabeer
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #43 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 8:26pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 8:15pm:
Not today. But when the DNA and the Chromosomes line up it is fully plausible. The fusion of number 2 chromosome in humans fills in that blank.  They have already proven that if you study the DNA and the Chromosomes of separate creatures you can determine if they can breed. This is clear in the DNA, Chromosomes of humans and Chimps before the fusion of # 2 chromosomes.  It is purely logical and obvious, but like anything from that time, we cannot prove any of it.
However, it has no mystical causes and magical processes involved in this hypothesis and it destroys the "common ancestor" delusional fantasy crap that Evodelusionists believe in their religion.

Your "explanation" - in quotes because it is completely lacking in substance - has more magical processes involved than anything the theory of evolution suggests. At least all of the processes in the theory of evolution have a basis in chemistry.

Quote:
Unfortunately you have to deal with brainwashed people who will believe anything that is popular religious belief.

And the rest of us have to deal with your brainwashed crap.

Quote:
If you want to get free of this crap religion of nonsense Evodelusionism and be a free thinker that only looks at the evidence, then I am your best bet. I have not met or read anyone who can do what I do as well as I do it.

Because you're the only one who believes the nonsense that you spout. You may be the best at telling people about what you believe, but what you're telling people has very little to do with reality.

Quote:
I do not believe anything that is not absolutely proven.

That is demonstrably false... unless you mean "absolutely proven to you, whether the rest of the world thinks it's proven or not" - which makes it a belief.

Quote:
So when I say it is a far greater and much more plausible hypothesis on the DNA, ERV, Chromosome evidence between the primates and humans that destroys the belief in magical and mystical common ancestors you know these religious Evodelusonism fanatics are going to squeal and try to discredit me.

You discredit yourself every time you open your mouth. If you want this bestiality hypothesis to be accepted, you'll have to provide a much better explanation of the evidence than the handwaving you've done here.

Quote:
The sad thing is that I am just trying to straighten out this crap belief and get it out of my science. I don' get paid to do this.  This comes from wanting to help humanity. To help you to cure diseases and not make bad drugs based on poor assumption that have no basis in fact.

How does your interpretation improve our ability to make drugs and cure diseases? The Theory of Evolution is doing quite well at solving many diseases today...

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #44 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 8:32pm

ThunderF00tslefttesticle wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 8:18pm:
Goodscience - I wish you would stop ignoring me and acting childish to my question. I really really want my question asked. WHAT would you consider as being acceptable evidence? Please give me an example!!!

This thread is far more active.

Physical evidence that can be verified and is neutral and not tainted by belief.
When you realize as I did when I was 16 years old that "fuddy duddy" believers in Evodelusionism were in charge of  the evidence, and they have no way of knowing anything about those creatures in any way that permanently discredits paleontology as a real science.

It is only when you have DNA evidence that is studied by real scientist that you can attach any lineage to any genealogy of any species.

If you have no obvious evidence then it is nonsense.

All the conjecture by experts is nonsense, until you have a way to verify absolutely any of their nonsense.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Send Topic Print