Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  We've upgraded to YaBB 2!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
Evodelusion HAS been proven! (Read 35862 times)
GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Re: Evolution HAS been proven
Reply #90 - Jan 19th, 2010 at 7:31pm

Dabeer wrote on Jan 19th, 2010 at 6:30pm:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 19th, 2010 at 6:07pm:
You are the one with the questionable sanity.  My sanity has been proven in severe psychological tests.

Congratulations, you can fool a shrink.

The only thing found was that I have a high opinion of myself.

Certainly didn't need expensive psychological tests to tell you that!

Can you prove even one premise of your beliefs? Just one would be a good start?

Easily. I'll even give you more than one.

Premise 1: The genes of children will be a product of their parents' genes, with possible mutations. This was proven in Mendel's pea experiments, and has been reaffirmed in a multitude of experiments since then, including right in front of my eyes with my own children.

I am sorry but that is not evidence for evolution. The only thing shown in DNA genetic differences is information, genetic coding, passed down to the offspring from the parents, and adaptations to the environment for the creature to SURVIVE as the same creature.  This is in all that I have read on DNA and medical advances. They can see the effects of smoking, toxins in the air, cancer "genes", bad high cholesterol foods. The genome of humans only shows a tremendous desire to survive and no desire to evolve or to become another species.

Do you know that they have discovered a change in Asian people showing the body's ability to fight off clogged arteries?  This was inevitable with the processed highly toxic processed oils.  Do you know that hydrogenated vegetable oil and animal fat mostly from cattle meat, are two of the main cause of cholesterol and clogged arteries and heart disease?  Now we have to adapt to more poisons. These poisons were not here even 100 years ago.

(I have not eaten meat in 41 years.  It is the reason why I have so few physical issues at the age of 61 almost 62.)

At best you statements are based on the unproven slogans of the believers. There is no such thing as "random mutations". This is just another slogan that has no foundation in science. There is not one single scientific test done to support that nonsense. Go see if you can find one!

Everything in science operates on cause and effect or cause and result. It is the foundation of science.  There is no science without cause and result.  PERIOD.

Try and perform any experiment in science that doesn't work on cause and effect?

Mendel's pea experiments only show genetics (causes and effects) and how dominant and recessive genes seem to function. It has nothing to do with evolution.

Premise 2: Over time, the frequency of alleles in a population will change. This is easily observed in the various geographically distributed populations of humans around the globe. We refer to these differences in the frequency of alleles as "ethnicity". We can also experiment and control this change in allelic frequency, and we do so when breeding livestock or dogs, or when we select certain strains of certain crops to select for desirable features such as food quantity or disease resistance.

If they are all still humans they have not evolved.  In oder to prove evolution you have to show how a creature can become a totally different species and even a new genus. You must provide clear irrefutable physical evidence for this.

The Theory Of Evolution states that humans "evolved" from fish, marine life.  They got this way by continually changing from fish to more complex creatures and eventually into humans.  You cannot deny that this is the final premises of this delusional nonsense, because it is written all over the world this way. 

You cannot use adaptations in the genome and say this has anything to do with this idea. The physical evidence on this debunks this Evolution completely.

Premise 3: Certain genetic changes can be selected for and can become dominant in a population. For example, a bacteria with a favorable mutation giving it a resistance to an antibiotic will survive when others of its population are killed. Its offspring will inherit this resistance, giving rise to a population that is resistant to that antibiotic. This is observed in medicine as I've already described, and has also been observed under controlled conditions in a laboratory - specifically, the mutation leading a single-cellular organism to become multi-cellular, a mutation which was then selected for in response to predation. See http://dx.doi.org/10.1023/A:1006527528063 for more information.

Bacteria adapts to the environment pretty fast, but it has never evolved into a new creature. There are strains of bacteria but no new species, just two types of basic bacteria. The differences are in what is shown in the adaptation.

And If you change the food of a bacteria strain it will adapt. If you try to poison it it will adapt.  It can remain dormant for thousands of years and be reanimated by events. Do you know this? If forms a bio film of dead bacteria to cover up the still living bacteria when it is attacked by chemicals.

Bacteria adapts like this because it has extreme programming to survive and this is because of its subatomic programming. That is obvious.

If bacteria did not adapt like this, all life on earth will cease.
Because humans have more bacteria cells in their bodies than human cells. Bacteria is a necessary part of organic life, so it was programmed to survive to keep the world alive.

How about anything in DNA you believe is evidence?

I've already mentioned the ERV evidence, but as you "believe" that such evidence proves historic bestiality and not evolution, I guess I should just let it go.

I am talking about the human genome project and all the articles on DNA studies on humans and other creatures. It is fascinating to read.  There is absolutely no evidence for evolution in any of those papers.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

Simianus
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #91 - Jan 22nd, 2010 at 2:34pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 5:43pm:
skintube wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 3:12pm:
Asking Goodscienceforyou to answer is pointless, he will retort with his same old ignorant question about proving evolution without opinions, despite empirical data to show it IN ACTION. He wants to feed his ridiculously irrelevant ego (he always assumed he was destined for greatness but is now closer to death than he wants to admit) by starting a cult.
However, he's no David Koresh. He's not even Rael...

He thinks that chimpanzees are a mix of human and gorilla, that at some point in the past a human had sex with a gorilla. Perhaps he thinks it was rape or something...
But... but there'd have to be more than one rape to create an entirely different sub-species so it must've been a concerted effort, by man, to cross-breed. How did he extrapolate this idea? Was ther any empirical evidence with no opinions or beliefs in it? Show us the data, Goodscienceforyou. Oh, you can't, can you... BECAUSE YOU MADE IT UP!
This is beyond stupid and nearly breaks the fabric of reality with its pure, unadulterated ignorance.

This is all straw man nonsense.  I think I am going to ban you for this. We do not allow you to lie about what I teach.

I do not believe that chimps came from breeding apes and humans, but it is a far more logical answer to the DNA, Chromosomes, and the ERV's propagated in the primates.
It is the only premise that actually follows the evidence.

I have presented this to now 6 PHD's in genetics and they cannot refute it, because it is 100% plausible.

I don't believe anything that does not have absolute evidence.

Our differences on the existence of "absolute evidence" aside, I've done a bit of reading on the "Humanzee" concept and it seems that from the few, unethical, and dark studies done on the possibility of producing offspring between the two species, breeding between the two was repeatedly unsuccessful. It makes me feel rather icky to have to say it, so I won't go into the physical detail of what was found from the studies. It seems to me there is no evidence at all for the possible hybridisation of the two other than the THEORY that the shared DNA between the two might make a match.

So this is your pet "theory," and you've got to acknowledge that you think it likely even if you do not believe it, and you can't believe it, because there's no evidence.

So why does it surprise you, either way, that the theory of evolution seems likely and plausible in similar ways even though we can't put it in a test tube and observe it directly? You're mistaken to think there's any FAITH involved in the theory of evolution, they are studying it as a plausible and probable answer to many scientific questions, and this is how it is taught to the poor, innocent and brainwashed schoolchildren.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #92 - Jan 22nd, 2010 at 3:22pm

Simianus wrote on Jan 22nd, 2010 at 2:34pm:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 5:43pm:
skintube wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 3:12pm:
Asking Goodscienceforyou to answer is pointless, he will retort with his same old ignorant question about proving evolution without opinions, despite empirical data to show it IN ACTION. He wants to feed his ridiculously irrelevant ego (he always assumed he was destined for greatness but is now closer to death than he wants to admit) by starting a cult.
However, he's no David Koresh. He's not even Rael...

He thinks that chimpanzees are a mix of human and gorilla, that at some point in the past a human had sex with a gorilla. Perhaps he thinks it was rape or something...
But... but there'd have to be more than one rape to create an entirely different sub-species so it must've been a concerted effort, by man, to cross-breed. How did he extrapolate this idea? Was ther any empirical evidence with no opinions or beliefs in it? Show us the data, Goodscienceforyou. Oh, you can't, can you... BECAUSE YOU MADE IT UP!
This is beyond stupid and nearly breaks the fabric of reality with its pure, unadulterated ignorance.

This is all straw man nonsense.  I think I am going to ban you for this. We do not allow you to lie about what I teach.

I do not believe that chimps came from breeding apes and humans, but it is a far more logical answer to the DNA, Chromosomes, and the ERV's propagated in the primates.
It is the only premise that actually follows the evidence.

I have presented this to now 6 PHD's in genetics and they cannot refute it, because it is 100% plausible.

I don't believe anything that does not have absolute evidence.

Our differences on the existence of "absolute evidence" aside, I've done a bit of reading on the "Humanzee" concept and it seems that from the few, unethical, and dark studies done on the possibility of producing offspring between the two species, breeding between the two was repeatedly unsuccessful. It makes me feel rather icky to have to say it, so I won't go into the physical detail of what was found from the studies. It seems to me there is no evidence at all for the possible hybridisation of the two other than the THEORY that the shared DNA between the two might make a match.

So this is your pet "theory," and you've got to acknowledge that you think it likely even if you do not believe it, and you can't believe it, because there's no evidence.

So why does it surprise you, either way, that the theory of evolution seems likely and plausible in similar ways even though we can't put it in a test tube and observe it directly? You're mistaken to think there's any FAITH involved in the theory of evolution, they are studying it as a plausible and probable answer to many scientific questions, and this is how it is taught to the poor, innocent and brainwashed schoolchildren.

As distasteful as it is, it is a fact of life. 
If you go listen carefully to this evodelusionist, he clearly makes a case for the breeding.
Chimps 48 chromosomes.
Humans 48 chromosomes at that time, before the fusion of number 2 chromosome.
Listen carefully to the facts not the "What must have happened" nonsense based on belief.  Just listen to the genetic facts.

Then look a the DNA, Chrmosome charts of all the other large primates and the picture comes together pretty clear.

Also look up the CAMA in which the scientists took a look a the DNA, Chromosomes, and physical characteristics of two creatures and bread them.  These were supppsed to be separated by 2 million years.

This is a CAMA bred from a Camel and a Llama.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #93 - Jan 22nd, 2010 at 3:29pm

Here is the chromosome charts side by side.

All are potential breeders with humans but only at the time of the 48 chromosomes of humans and not after the fusion. That makes interbreeding impossible now.

I do not believe any of this, it is just a far more plausible answer to this based on NO BELIEFS, but a deep study into the genetics of this .
This is why no PHD of genetics can refute this.

IP Logged

Simianus
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #94 - Jan 22nd, 2010 at 4:33pm

I do understand the genetic similarities as I have studied this in school.

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 22nd, 2010 at 3:22pm:
Chimps 48 chromosomes.

Right, so... human chromosomes have been modified since that time. Just out of curiosity, how do you explain this?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #95 - Jan 22nd, 2010 at 9:33pm

Simianus wrote on Jan 22nd, 2010 at 4:33pm:
I do understand the genetic similarities as I have studied this in school.

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 22nd, 2010 at 3:22pm:
Chimps 48 chromosomes.

Right, so... human chromosomes have been modified since that time. Just out of curiosity, how do you explain this?

There is no need to guess how this happened.  We don't know, but it appears to be real. The markers of the telomeres is there and the other chromosomes line up too darn perfectly with the Chimp to be anything but a direct relationship that is not separated by millions of years.  It makes no sense at all.  The whole idea of common ancestor is false and has no evidence to back it.

All we have is DNA, ERV's (that are too close for anything more that a few thousand years.) and the Chromosomes show a direct relative, like you would see in a breeding event between humans and another animal with absolutely similar DNA and Chromosomes.  Perhaps the gorilla seems to be the most likely.

Keep in mind that there is no absolute evidence for any of this, (so I don't believe it and have no association with it) but there is FAR more evidence and it is far more logical to have interbreeding and the ERV;s propagated throughout the primates from this first breeding.  Nothing is out of order on this premise.  All factors fit.
Go look at all the evidence. It ALL points to this and does not point at all to a common ancestor "great primate" that split off and made all the humans and apes.  That is ridiculous and basically religious in nature.  There is nothing in evidence to support a common ancestor except a religious belief in Evodelusionism! Grin

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #96 - Jan 22nd, 2010 at 11:52pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 22nd, 2010 at 3:29pm:
Here is the chromosome charts side by side.

All are potential breeders with humans but only at the time of the 48 chromosomes of humans and not after the fusion. That makes interbreeding impossible now.

I do not believe any of this, it is just a far more plausible answer to this based on NO BELIEFS, but a deep study into the genetics of this .
This is why no PHD of genetics can refute this.

If you look at the Gorilla and the Human DNA, it is merged into the Chimp DNA perfectly.  The Chromosomes are as if the gorilla and the human parts were mixed and can easily be seen in the Chimp.

Now go look at the Gorilla, Human and Chimp skeletons.  You will see a merging of the gorilla features and human features in the Chimp.  It is obvious.

IP Logged

inuya_
Ex Member

Reply #97 - Feb 4th, 2010 at 9:42pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 16th, 2010 at 1:29am:
I have found Evodelusionists to be severely brainwashed, gullible and stupid.  I am sorry but I can only take so much of this garbage in one day.

They think things like Ivy league means "God" to them when it is a politically run institution with victims playing the rolls of teachers and students.

Have any of you actually been to Berkley?  There is no credibility give to any religious institution.  I used to live in the same neighborhood, when I lived in Oakland. 

You say that he is the one giving credit to a religious institution yet the articles you point to are always written by people with strong beliefs in religion. These people also referencing a lot of religious fundamentalist papers. I can now wholly say that your arguments are totally refutable. Unless you give a .edu link or a link to a reputable database, then I will not read your links.

I am starting to wonder, do you even know what higher education means? You may boast that you have a higher IQ than the average man, it may be true, but it does not mean you are always correct.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #98 - Feb 4th, 2010 at 11:10pm

Quote:
I have found Evodelusionists to be severely brainwashed, gullible and stupid.  I am sorry but I can only take so much of this garbage in one day.

They think things like Ivy league means "God" to them when it is a politically run institution with victims playing the rolls of teachers and students.

Have any of you actually been to Berkley?  There is no credibility give to any religious institution.  I used to live in the same neighborhood, when I lived in Oakland. 

You say that he is the one giving credit to a religious institution yet the articles you point to are always written by people with strong beliefs in religion. These people also referencing a lot of religious fundamentalist papers. I can now wholly say that your arguments are totally refutable. Unless you give a .edu link or a link to a reputable database, then I will not read your links.

I am starting to wonder, do you even know what higher education means? You may boast that you have a higher IQ than the average man, it may be true, but it does not mean you are always correct.

In this religious nonsense of fish evolving eventually into humans, you have to be a moron to accept this with no evidence.  This is a religious belief that has no physical evidence at all.  Yet all Evodelusionists are eventually brainwashed so much so that they accept this as some form of fact.  This is how brainwashing works on all levels.

You seem to think that a person who believes in God is immediately not to be listened to, even if they have evidence to back it?  That is how closed minded and dumb you have become.

If you only get your information from the believers in your cult, and you don't do independent research away from those looser, then you are a loser as well. 
You cannot call yourself a scientist if you shut out other extremely plausible alternatives that would negate your dumb beliefs.
It is known as wearing blinders and you got those blinders from weak and stupid humans playing, pretending to be scientists.

IP Logged

prolescum

LoLtering for the sake
of it

Reply #99 - Feb 5th, 2010 at 6:18am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 4th, 2010 at 11:10pm:
Quote:

In this religious nonsense of fish evolving eventually into humans, you have to be a moron to accept this with no evidence.  This is a religious belief that has no physical evidence at all.  Yet all Evodelusionists are eventually brainwashed so much so that they accept this as some form of fact.  This is how brainwashing works on all levels.

You seem to think that a person who believes in God is immediately not to be listened to, even if they have evidence to back it?  That is how closed minded and dumb you have become.

If you only get your information from the believers in your cult, and you don't do independent research away from those losers, then you are a loser as well. 
You cannot call yourself a scientist if you shut out other extremely plausible alternatives that would negate your dumb beliefs.
It is known as wearing blinders and you got those blinders from weak and stupid humans playing, pretending to be scientists.

Ha ha! Context!!!!
You really are unable to use your brain. Keep up the good work. And by good, I mean retarded.
You are a lucid and coherent person, although in this post the term 'lucid' means idiotic, and the word 'coherent' means nonsensical.
See, I can give words their own definitions too. Makes everything look stupid, doesn't it, FailScienceForEver?

http://dictionary.reference.com/

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/

http://www.merriam-webster.com/
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #100 - Feb 5th, 2010 at 11:00am

prolescum wrote on Feb 5th, 2010 at 6:18am:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 4th, 2010 at 11:10pm:
Quote:

If you only get your information from the believers in your cult, and you don't do independent research away from those losers, then you are a loser as well. 

Ha ha! Context!!!!
You really are unable to use your brain. Keep up the good work. And by good, I mean retarded.
You are a lucid and coherent person, although in this post the term 'lucid' means idiotic, and the word 'coherent' means nonsensical.
See, I can give words their own definitions too. Makes everything look stupid, doesn't it, FailScienceForEver?

You childish nonsense makes good arguments against your crap beliefs. When everything else fails attack my character.
I am using this site for my book as part of my ongoing research into this religion and the effect it has on people.

The emphasis is that taking phrases out of context is what feculence for brains people do. It is called Straw Man.

You are not capable of learning nor understanding much of anything about real science because of this brainwashed delusional nonsense of Evodelusionism.

I fixed your edit job.

IP Logged

Dab33r
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Re: Evodelusion HAS been proven!
Reply #101 - Feb 9th, 2010 at 10:23pm

ThunderF00tslefttesticle wrote on Feb 9th, 2010 at 10:11pm:
wtf.. Did you replace the word, 'S H I T' for feculence? That is completely retarded.

Yeah, it's that $#!T-for-brains filter he's got on the forum. Automatically replaces such language with "tamer" and yet inappropriate words.

A denial of evolution - however motivated - is a denial of evidence, a retreat from reason to ignorance." - Dr. Tim D. White

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #102 - Feb 10th, 2010 at 4:31pm

I have to lay down the law on this forum. 

The first post that has real defamation from any of you will cause immediate action.

You will have one time to apologize and you are gone. I am no longer going to respond to garbage hateful posts.

IP Logged

Dab33r
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #103 - Feb 10th, 2010 at 4:52pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 10th, 2010 at 4:31pm:
You will have one time to apologize and you are gone.

This one time, I will apologize for my crude and obvious attempt at bypassing your profanity filter. But seriously... that's a silly filter. Can't you choose a better vocabulary to use to replace problem words?

A denial of evolution - however motivated - is a denial of evidence, a retreat from reason to ignorance." - Dr. Tim D. White

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #104 - Feb 10th, 2010 at 5:55pm

Dab33r wrote on Feb 10th, 2010 at 4:52pm:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 10th, 2010 at 4:31pm:
You will have one time to apologize and you are gone.

This one time, I will apologize for my crude and obvious attempt at bypassing your profanity filter. But seriously... that's a silly filter. Can't you choose a better vocabulary to use to replace problem words?

Try being civil and just stick to the facts.  I have to say that most of the believers in this "evolution" are pretty nasty people.  I think that when my book comes out with all this hate, it will make people really not want to be near or to "sign up" for this religion.

What is the main problem with Evolution?  Nasty hateful bitter angry evolutionists.  It doesn't matter that the religious beliefs are just pseudo science, but that they hate being exposed.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print