Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
Evodelusion HAS been proven! (Read 35860 times)
CreationIst
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Re: Evolution HAS been proven
Reply #75 - Jan 19th, 2010 at 5:45am

Dabeer wrote on Jan 19th, 2010 at 4:48am:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 9:11pm:
Rule number 1/ There are no magical causes nor mystical processes.

2/ Only look at the evidence and never listen to the "scientists" as if they know something. Historically they have been proven wrong 100% of the time on things that have almost no evidence. Humans are prone to fill in the blanks with belief.

3/ Never believe anyone, including me until you get off your butt and do the work and look at the evidence with no preconcieved ideas. Then eventually the evidence will "speak" to you over and over with the same themes.

If you see a theme, keep looking OBJECTIVELY to see if it continues in ever aspect of any part of this premise.

If there is anything that would refute this, study that over and over and over, and see if you get a new theme.

Evidence is only physical. Opinions are NEVER evidence. Beware of "experts" with their pompous nonsense. They can be so adamant and "sure" while at the same time complete, utter,  illogical fools.

People never want to think they may be wrong. Finding any humility and grace in religious nonsense being pawned off as science, and actually giving these fools a PHD, only reinforces my desire to get rid of this crap from science.

And yet here you are, spouting off your own opinions as "facts"... it's sad, really.

Can you back up the claim that scientists are historically 100% wrong on things that have no evidence? Besides evolution, which studies or data are you referring to?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Reply #76 - Jan 19th, 2010 at 10:54am

Bleeding patients to get rid of evil spirits to heal them.

Thinking that the world is flat.

Believing that if you go too far, you will fall off the edge of the earth.

Thinking that the world is the center of the universe.

Evolution.

Alchemy was the only science at one time.

Global Warming, when the evidence shows the opposite.
Hiding the evidence from the public to keep the political nonsense going for money.

All of these were adamantly believed in by science.

The amount of knowledge of the universe contained in all of humanity is similar to a bird turd in the ocean.
The bird turd = human knowledge
Ocean sort of = all the knowledge of the universe.

Any "science" using assumptions as if they were real, is a pseudo science.

Any science that thinks human opinions on life is science is a pseudo science.

Any science that uses religious slogans is a pseudo science.

Any  science that does not perform exacting testing on evidence that is objective and can be verified by other means besides opinions is not science.

Any science that violates the laws of physics and thinks that is OK, is not science.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

Dabeer
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #77 - Jan 19th, 2010 at 11:07am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 19th, 2010 at 10:54am:

Thinking that the world is the center of the universe

I'm not so sure SCIENCE actually held those things to be true... but if they did, it was because that position was consistent with the evidence available at the time, and was not proven false until NEW evidence was discovered.

Evolution.

Hiding the evidence from the public to keep the political nonsense going for money.

And now you've crossed the line into full-fledged nutjobbery. Thanks for absolutely disproving your statement that you follow the evidence where it leads, and that you only believe things that are 100% proven.

Quote:

That sums up this site rather precisely.

Quote:
Any  science that does not perform exacting testing on evidence that is objective and can be verified by other means besides opinions is not science.

... again, that sums up this site rather precisely.

Quote:
Any science that violates the laws of physics and thinks that is OK, is not science.

You have yet to demonstrate that any existing science violates any laws of physics. I've seen your list of claims, but no support for those claims.

Every post you make confirms your bias against real science.

"A denial of evolution - however motivated - is a denial of evidence, a retreat from reason to ignorance." - Dr. Tim D. White

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #78 - Jan 19th, 2010 at 11:17am

Dabeer wrote on Jan 19th, 2010 at 11:07am:

I'm not so sure SCIENCE actually held those things to be true... but if they did, it was because that position was consistent with the evidence available at the time, and was not proven false until NEW evidence was discovered.

Evolution.

And now you've crossed the line into full-fledged nutjobbery. Thanks for absolutely disproving your statement that you follow the evidence where it leads, and that you only believe things that are 100% proven.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You have yet to demonstrate that any existing science violates any laws of physics. I've seen your list of claims, but no support for those claims.

Obviously there was NO evidence for any of those religious beliefs. Just like there is no evidence of any creature ever evolving into another creature and crossing genetic boundaries.

Do you have any evidence for evolution that you would like to share? 

It must be physical, irrefutable, have no other plausibilities in order for a sane person to accept this.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #79 - Jan 19th, 2010 at 11:52am

Dabeer wrote on Jan 19th, 2010 at 11:07am:

Evolution.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You are an oxymoron, mixed in a parodox.

I am here to show that you have no evidence that even suggests evolution.

You are supposed to defend your dumb ass position.

Get It.  Side stepping and nonsense is not helping your position.

IP Logged

Dabeer
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #80 - Jan 19th, 2010 at 12:03pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 19th, 2010 at 11:17am:
Obviously there was NO evidence for any of those religious beliefs. Just like there is no evidence of any creature ever evolving into another creature and crossing genetic boundaries.

Nobody has ever claimed that any creature has evolved into another creature, or crossed any genetic boundaries.

What the Theory of Evolution predicts is that populations of organisms evolved, and that as they did their genetic code changed. Every organism develops exactly as it's genetic "boundaries" allow.

What you seem to fail to understand is that each branch of development is still of the same type as its parent population of organisms, but has simply diverged from its sibling populations. Each branch develops slightly differently - or not at all, in many cases. Over a sufficiently great number of generations, the differences add up to where the sibling populations are too different to interbreed - science calls this speciation.

Humans and chimpanzees are still apes. Humans and lemurs are still primates. Humans and cats are still vertebrate mammals. Humans and oysters are still animals. Humans and sponges are still eukaryotes.

No population of mammals will ever change to become reptiles, no population of felines will ever change to become primates, etc. If you think this is what the Theory of Evolution predicts, you are sorely mistaken.

It must be physical, irrefutable, have no other plausibilities in order for a sane person to accept this.

You have already made it clear that you are unwilling to accept the evidence I have, and that your standards for plausibility are so ridiculously out of touch with reality that you do not qualify as a sane person.

"A denial of evolution - however motivated - is a denial of evidence, a retreat from reason to ignorance." - Dr. Tim D. White

IP Logged

Dabeer
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #81 - Jan 19th, 2010 at 12:05pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 19th, 2010 at 11:52am:

Again, thanks for proving that this is not a neutral forum for the discussion of evolution.

Quote:

Right back at you.

The evidence of evolution is all around you, but you refuse to see it. You've even linked quite a few good videos that contain the evidence. It's not my fault that you're too out of touch with reality to accept it and follow it where it leads.

IP Logged

ThunderF00tslefttesticle
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #82 - Jan 19th, 2010 at 2:19pm

Quote:

I wonder if he'll understand that Global warming doesn't exactly cause warming. It causes the temperature to be out of the norm.. Be it too hot or too cold. Global warming is actually the direct result of an ice age. Or, didn't you know that?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #83 - Jan 19th, 2010 at 4:33pm

ThunderF00tslefttesticle wrote on Jan 19th, 2010 at 2:19pm:
Quote:

I wonder if he'll understand that Global warming doesn't exactly cause warming. It causes the temperature to be out of the norm.. Be it too hot or too cold. Global warming is actually the direct result of an ice age. Or, didn't you know that?

http://www.infowars.com/climategate-spells-end-to-the-false-science-of-climate-c...

IP Logged

Dabeer
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #84 - Jan 19th, 2010 at 4:49pm

IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #85 - Jan 19th, 2010 at 4:52pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 19th, 2010 at 4:33pm:
ThunderF00tslefttesticle wrote on Jan 19th, 2010 at 2:19pm:
Quote:

http://www.infowars.com/climategate-spells-end-to-the-false-science-of-climate-c...

http://all-things-wild.blogspot.com/2009/12/climategate-rebuttal.html

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #86 - Jan 19th, 2010 at 6:07pm

Dabeer wrote on Jan 19th, 2010 at 12:03pm:

Nobody has ever claimed that any creature has evolved into another creature, or crossed any genetic boundaries.

What the Theory of Evolution predicts is that populations of organisms evolved, and that as they did their genetic code changed. Every organism develops exactly as it's genetic "boundaries" allow.

What you seem to fail to understand is that each branch of development is still of the same type as its parent population of organisms, but has simply diverged from its sibling populations. Each branch develops slightly differently - or not at all, in many cases. Over a sufficiently great number of generations, the differences add up to where the sibling populations are too different to interbreed - science calls this speciation.

Humans and chimpanzees are still apes. Humans and lemurs are still primates. Humans and cats are still vertebrate mammals. Humans and oysters are still animals. Humans and sponges are still eukaryotes.

No population of mammals will ever change to become reptiles, no population of felines will ever change to become primates, etc. If you think this is what the Theory of Evolution predicts, you are sorely mistaken.

You have already made it clear that you are unwilling to accept the evidence I have, and that your standards for plausibility are so ridiculously out of touch with reality that you do not qualify as a sane person.

You are the one with the questionable sanity.  My sanity has been proven in severe psychological tests. They also tested my IQ. The only thing found was that I have a high opinion of myself.

According to all the "gurus" of success, you cannot succeed without a high opinion of yourself.  So, I was very pleased with my all day long psych exame. It was part of a law suit to get custody of my son from his alcoholic, drug addicted mother.  I won the custody at the recommendation of the Psychologist.

I spent 17 years deep in yoga and meditation to achieve this condition of clear thoughts and peaceful and loving forgiveness for people who are ignorant and judd. "Judd", means tamisic in thoughts.  I am blunt with people who are ignorant because I have little patience in my old age. It seem ridiculous that a grow man, or woman would believe in fairy tales.

The purpose of Yoga is to become free of all that is false. When you do that, all that is left is true.

Can you prove even one premise of your beliefs? Just one would be a good start?

How about anything in DNA you believe is evidence?

IP Logged

Dabeer
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #87 - Jan 19th, 2010 at 6:30pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 19th, 2010 at 6:07pm:
You are the one with the questionable sanity.  My sanity has been proven in severe psychological tests.

Congratulations, you can fool a shrink.

The only thing found was that I have a high opinion of myself.

Certainly didn't need expensive psychological tests to tell you that!

Can you prove even one premise of your beliefs? Just one would be a good start?

Easily. I'll even give you more than one.

Premise 1: The genes of children will be a product of their parents' genes, with possible mutations. This was proven in Mendel's pea experiments, and has been reaffirmed in a multitude of experiments since then, including right in front of my eyes with my own children.

Premise 2: Over time, the frequency of alleles in a population will change. This is easily observed in the various geographically distributed populations of humans around the globe. We refer to these differences in the frequency of alleles as "ethnicity". We can also experiment and control this change in allelic frequency, and we do so when breeding livestock or dogs, or when we select certain strains of certain crops to select for desirable features such as food quantity or disease resistance.

Premise 3: Certain genetic changes can be selected for and can become dominant in a population. For example, a bacteria with a favorable mutation giving it a resistance to an antibiotic will survive when others of its population are killed. Its offspring will inherit this resistance, giving rise to a population that is resistant to that antibiotic. This is observed in medicine as I've already described, and has also been observed under controlled conditions in a laboratory - specifically, the mutation leading a single-cellular organism to become multi-cellular, a mutation which was then selected for in response to predation. See http://dx.doi.org/10.1023/A:1006527528063 for more information.

How about anything in DNA you believe is evidence?

I've already mentioned the ERV evidence, but as you "believe" that such evidence proves historic bestiality and not evolution, I guess I should just let it go.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #88 - Jan 19th, 2010 at 6:31pm

Dabeer wrote on Jan 19th, 2010 at 12:05pm:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 19th, 2010 at 11:52am:

Again, thanks for proving that this is not a neutral forum for the discussion of evolution.

Quote:

Right back at you.

The evidence of evolution is all around you, but you refuse to see it. You've even linked quite a few good videos that contain the evidence. It's not my fault that you're too out of touch with reality to accept it and follow it where it leads.

Here is you basic problem and I am telling you this out of love for you as one human to another.

You have been brainwashed into false ideas that have no evidence.
You think that slogans are science.
You think that peoples perceptions and beliefs are evidence.
You think that some authority(s) with a PHD('s) should have sway with your thinking.
You have fallen for most of the delusional beliefs that have no evidence.
You see opinions as some form of truth.

I wish you well, but you need to get back to the place you started, before this belief took over your mind.

I describe it this way, just to help you to get free of things that are fantasy.

"If it is not absolutely obvious, then it is a logical fallacy or a fantasy built on a story.
When you are brainwashed to the point of believing stories and fantasy, you live in an utter logical fallacy, thinking it is real, and you surround yourself with fantasy believers.

It is like your mind walked into a living fantasy novel book got stuck there or something and can no longer see or understand where you came from originally was clear of this HEMG.

When good fantasy is written they lay a foundation for the scenery, the laws of science in this fantasy world, the code of conduct, the dress codes, the abilities of creatures, the intelligence of creatures, the types of features on the creatures, and even what the vegetation is, looks like and such.  If there is a moon or two etc.
A good fantasy is well written as to draw you into the fantasy. The problem is when the fantasy is projected on the real world as in Evodelusionism.

If you want to learn to learn, you go back to the beginning and start over without the brainwashing, and look at everything from the perspective of a skeptic and only seeking the absolute truth in this.

You must never believe anyone and you make your own determinations on any piece of evidence! Just assume they are all liars, even if you believe them, or worship them, as some of the followers of the baby, thunderdickhead, and the old potsmoker54, and that child DonExodus now. These people are very low IQ, and do not have any discrimination protecting their minds from crap.

People who are totally buried in delusions will perpetuate those delusions. It is human nature. So someone could be looking at the sky and be so happy from just that. Another person can look at anything and never be satisfied. It is all a matter of human nature and human mental filtering. All humans are imperfect.
I have only met but a few who were so clean of crap and full of love. That is a rare find.
If you have surrendered your life to delusions, the best thing to do is to realize it. Otherwise it owns you.

IP Logged

Dabeer
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #89 - Jan 19th, 2010 at 6:57pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 19th, 2010 at 6:31pm:
If you have surrendered your life to delusions, the best thing to do is to realize it. Otherwise it owns you.

And you are the perfect example of the truth of this statement.

I'm done here. I wish you the best with your delusions.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print