Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Signup for free on our forum and benefit from new features!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Re: GSFY (Read 3102 times)
GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Re: GSFY
Feb 25th, 2010 at 6:14pm

I will debate anyone who actually debates.

I read all the stuff and listen to all the posts, but you don't.
You never answer my questions.

That is not debate or discussion.  That is closed minded nonsense.

Now where is your absolute evidence for evolution?  It must be PHYSICAL, irrefutable, have no other plausibilities, and posses no opinions from a belief in Evodelusionism (evolution).

Do you even understand what evidence is?
Do you understand what the scientific method of testing entails?

Do you know what objective reasoning is? Do you know how to observe and not project belief?

So, far you have shown a total lack of understanding of science.  A total lack of understanding how to observe without the prebelief.

You are typical.  The belief was brainwashed into your head before you even looked at the evidence. That is why you are no longer credible. Belief destroys all credibility.

Answer my question.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

Iwannagetgeekywithyou
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #1 - Feb 25th, 2010 at 6:21pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 25th, 2010 at 6:14pm:
I will debate anyone who actually debates.

No you won't. I've asked you a single question, and you won't reply to it - how is that a debate?

Quote:
I read all the stuff and listen to all the posts, but you don't.

You might think you listen, but you don't even hear.

Quote:
You never answer my questions.

You've never answered mine, and I asked first.

Quote:
That is not debate or discussion.  That is closed minded nonsense.

It is closed minded to ask a question of the 'teacher'?

Quote:
Now where is your absolute evidence for evolution?  It must be PHYSICAL, irrefutable, have no other plausibilities, and posses no opinions from a belief in Evodelusionism (evolution).

For crying out loud - I've not said if I'm for or against evolution, I just want you to back up your own claim that the words in the other thread have been changed to suit the agenda of scientists first.

Quote:
Do you even understand what evidence is?

Yes. I've asked you for some for a week now. You've offered an anecdote.

Quote:
Do you understand what the scientific method of testing entails?

Yes.

Quote:
Do you know what objective reasoning is?

Yes.

Quote:
Do you know how to observe and not project belief?

Yes. Do you?

Quote:
So, far you have shown a total lack of understanding of science.

What are you talking about? I've only engaged in one conversation here - I want you to give evidence of scientists changing the definitions of words to suit an agenda. It's not that hard to follow, GSFY.

Quote:
A total lack of understanding how to observe without the prebelief.

Lol whatever. Answer the question, GSFY.

Quote:
You are typical.  The belief was brainwashed into your head before you even looked at the evidence. That is why you are no longer credible. Belief destroys all credibility.

For the umpteenth time I HAVEN'T SAID I'M FOR OR AGAINST EVOLUTION - STOP MAKING ASSUMPTIONS.

Quote:
Answer my question.

I asked first.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Reply #2 - Feb 25th, 2010 at 6:52pm

Having a bunch of delusional Evotards as your back up, is not a sign of intelligence, nor is it a sign of a person who can think for themselves.

I have studied this for now, 41 years.  I have read more "scientific papers" than most of the people on earth that I have ever met.

I take in the evidence and make clean and pure logical conclusions that are not based on "peer pressure" the need to f**king "belong" or some need for a fucikng degree in nonsense. 

You are completely controlled by group think and sideways logic  Sideways logic:  belief first and foremost and all evidence is forced to fit the dumb ass belief.  And all evidence that is contrary or conflicts with the f**king belief is held away from the students.  No person who is brainwashed, is allowed to see any evidence that would destroy their faith and belief.

The high priests teach you that you should not ever listen to anyone but them as to what the truth is. This is a f**king cult.

They teach you to accept "assumptions" as if it was the truth on things that have nothing to base even the f**king assumption on.

It amazes me that people are this stupid, but with an IQ of over 180, you can see why that is such a difficult concept to think that people are that stupid.

I often say to myself, "how can this person actually believe this feculence?  It is so easy to refute and to show all the logical fallacies in."

Yet, brainwashing and ego with pride and the need to belong and to be a member of this cult is stronger than their logic, reason, ethics, or any normal thoughts that would stop any sane person from believing this horseshit. Emotional control by society, peers, parents, teachers, preachers, voodoo doctors and what ever the f**k you think (and allow them to f**k your mind) has control over your mind is far more important than guarding your mind from nonsense.

All of my life people have seemed to be somewhat stupid, and I have only found a couple hundred people who live even 3/4 the way into clear logic.

You need to try Yoga or something to get your "center" back from the weak humans you gave it too.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print