irrefutable proof (Read 34953 times)
GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Re: irrefutable proof
Reply #15 - Mar 12th, 2012 at 12:55am

This "hominid" went extinct less than 100 years ago.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

72DEW2
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #16 - Apr 15th, 2012 at 12:16pm

sorry, i've been gone for a while.

look, dont preach god to me, i looked at one of your posts and you said you dont believe in god. i dont care what you think about humanity and neither should you because that has nothing to do with any science, it's mere personal preference.

this is becoming a novel again so i'm going to keep it short as i'm getting extremely demotivated to reply and annoyed by the fact that you keep repeating yourself how emotional and contemptuous you feel on humanity, politics... because i dont care. instead of of presenting factual data, you dilute every sentence with "retarded" "evoltards" and "evolution is religion" crap, i dont get offended but this shows purely that you are arguing on the basis of emotion.

i'll keep it simple, one of many evidence for evolution: an experiment (i believe i've told you this before and you fail to address) a 21 year experiment of E.Coli culture. go do your own research on that experiment and do your own analysis on the results because i really dont want copy & paste to you what i've written before.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #17 - Apr 16th, 2012 at 1:32am

72DEW2 wrote on Apr 15th, 2012 at 12:16pm:
sorry, i've been gone for a while.

look, dont preach god to me, i looked at one of your posts and you said you dont believe in god. i dont care what you think about humanity and neither should you because that has nothing to do with any science, it's mere personal preference.

this is becoming a novel again so i'm going to keep it short as i'm getting extremely demotivated to reply and annoyed by the fact that you keep repeating yourself how emotional and contemptuous you feel on humanity, politics... because i dont care. instead of of presenting factual data, you dilute every sentence with "retarded" "evoltards" and "evolution is religion" crap, i dont get offended but this shows purely that you are arguing on the basis of emotion.

i'll keep it simple, one of many evidence for evolution: an experiment (i believe i've told you this before and you fail to address) a 21 year experiment of E.Coli culture. go do your own research on that experiment and do your own analysis on the results because i really dont want copy & paste to you what i've written before.

You must know that I have read this entire paper by Linski. It is an attempt to show evolution, but it did not.
In the Linski experiment the e-coli did not evolve.  It remains as bacteria.  Bacteria is known to adapt to any carbon based foods, but it has never evolved. 

In order to show the possibility of added complexity (the only definition of evolution) the only path of evolution would be to add features and new functions from new cells. 

I question anyone who thinks that bacteria which has actually shown a weakening from many millions of years ago when it could withstand boiling water, is evolution.  It is exactly the opposite with lots of stability along the way.

I do believe in God. God = Truth

The truth is humans are degrading rapidly. Humans are not bacteria.  A horse is not bacteria a mouse, dog, elephant, nor Rhinoceros.
All mammals have de-evolved from far stronger conditions.

The giraffe is often maligned for its laryngeal nerve.  The fact that it shows only genetic degradation from de-evolution doesn't enter the mind of "Evotards". This is from Dawkins nonsense video:

"This video, including comments by Richard Dawkins, documents a necropsy (an autopsy on an animal other than a human) carried out in a classroom on a giraffe. In this video, we follow the pathway of the recurrent (inferior) laryngeal nerve, an important nerve that is a branch of the Vagus nerve (tenth cranial nerve). The recurrent (inferior) laryngeal nerve, which branches off the Vagus nerve at the base of the brain, travels down the neck, around the arteries of the heart and travels back up the neck to ennervate the larynx, or voice box, thereby providing motor function. The purpose of doing this exercise is to show that there is no so-called "intelligent designer" because the pathway of this nerve is completely illogical -- unless, of course, you accept that evolution is the reason for this nerve's convoluted pathway through the body." 

The logical conclusion is that 1/ the length of a nerve would have almost no restriction on function because it uses electrical impulses which travel at "lightening" speed. 2/ This has no affect on the survival ability of the giraffe.  The giraffe still lives today even with this genetic defect that is a result of negative "evolution".  It won't be long before it is gone too.

There are 47,000 creatures on the endangered species list....1 in 4 mammals.
We will be there in a relatively short time at our present rate of genetic degradation.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

72DEW2
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #18 - May 8th, 2012 at 11:07pm

Quote:
Bacteria is known to adapt to any carbon based foods, but it has never evolved.
but it has evolved, evolution is change over time and it did, it adapts to it's environment and  developes new properties that it never had and abandons old properties that it doesnt need. fits every description of evolution by natural selection.

Quote:
weakening from many millions of years ago when it could withstand boiling water, is evolution.

provide evidence that an organism could withstand boiling water. dont bs me, that is not even remotely physically possible, at 100 degrees water becomes oxygen and hydrogen, it's way enough energy to break down any genetic material. so unless you provide the proof, it dismissed .

Quote:
The giraffe is often maligned for its laryngeal nerve.

apparently you did not heard the rest of what dawkins say, he did say that evolution does not pop something away and remake it, it adds attributes to compromise it.  along with the giraffe example, he also used how the human eye have nerves in front of the photo-sensitive cells thus giving us a blind spot, he said specifically that evolution does not take the nerves away and put them somewhere else rather than giving us a tinny vibration or jitter in the eye so that the blind spot becomes unnoticeable and patches up the image fairly nicely.

so in the end, you arguments did not stand because it doesnt pierce my argument in the slightest.

Quote:
I do believe in God. God = Truth

what's more typical? "god=truth" you dare not call this absolute faith? i dont even claim science to be truth rather than the closest-we've-get-based-on-physica/mathematical-evidence.

so yes, your entire claims come from faith, only you are able to mask it better behind "evidence" which are assumptions and claims of  such as "evidence shows"...

on a side note, you've mentioned that humans are genetically degrading throughout time. look at today's average person's life span compared to those of past centuries, we've played with mortality. i see that as improvements, not degradation. it's funny that you only milk the problems instead of what real scientific achievements have done to us, human developement is the only reason why you can clean water to drink, comfortable clothes, enough food and a bed to sleep in. be my guest to compare those to pre-agriculture people or the early ages of agriculture

Quote:
There are 47,000 creatures on the endangered species list....1 in 4 mammals.
We will be there in a relatively short time at our present rate of genetic degradation.

and your point is? what you see in this world now is less than 1% of the organisms that has ever existed.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #19 - May 10th, 2012 at 1:46am

Not all snakes come from the gecko.

Evolution is only shown as genetic degradation.
The giraffe is an example of something that changes and the design seems silly now. It is an example of genetic changes based on environment that reduce overall fitness. Even so the giraffe has a fantastic way in which the lungs operate at a full run.

ArchaeaLook it up.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #20 - May 10th, 2012 at 2:05am

The path of evolution is always towards genetic loss, atavism, and screwed up genes that cause death and eventual extinction.

The idea that the human immune system has evolved is ridiculous.

The pathogens that kill us have been on this planet far longer than we have. 

With the advent of the first "human" cell in this fictional evolution it would be attacked and digested by pathogens using it for their food.

It is ridiculous to think something so complex as the human immune system could "evolve" when it is needed immediately upon arrival here as a fully functioning pathogen killing machine.

There are bacteria found identical to today's suspended in amber for 40,000,000 years long before we arrived or "evolved" by this magical ideology. That bacteria would destroy us rapidly and there would be no humans today if we had to evolve a defense mechanism.

Here's the facts as of today. I do my research every day.
There are at minimum 20,000 pseudo genes that  appear to be non functional but look like genes with a purpose.  These represent lost gene functions. Or functions we don't understand but seem to do nothing.

We have over 10,000 (this is an extremely conservative number for your sake) mutation found in humans that cause genetic diseases.

There are zero positive mutations found in any human.
This is the definition of "positive" mutation:

Positive mutation is that it must increase complexity NOT be associated with any disease and any of the following: 1/ add new genes with new functions 2/ increase health and fitness to survive 3/ increase intelligence.

I have had this discussion with thousands of people and now over 100 medical doctors, PhD's of biology and genetics and they cannot find a single mutation that would indicate any form of "evolution" of humans in any positive way towards anything that helps our survival.

There are 47000 creatures on the endangered species list including 1 in 4 mammals and our "cousins" the chimps and all the apes and many species of monkeys.

Please watch this video on "human" evolution.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print