Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Welcome to our forum.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
It's important to start simple. (Read 20615 times)
GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Re: It's important to start simple.
Reply #45 - Nov 24th, 2009 at 11:48am

Quote:
Way to "side step" the question.

You're a hypocrite.

Direct question: Does the strength of ones forearm have any bearing on ones ability to procreate?

Selective pressure works that way. You don't know that. So how can you possibly argue against something you don't even understand.

This video (above of Dr lover boy)  explains the belief, so you can understand it.
You are the side stepper and believer in pseudo science.
The reality is I like my arms and hands the way they are. They are amazing and I can do so many things with them.
You know that I play guitar in our band. I am the lead in HEMG. 
Do you know that the term "selective pressure" or "evolutionary pressure" (same meaning) has never passed a single scientific test.  It has never had any of the standard scientific methods used to test it.
Therefor it is not science. 
It is a religious belief that is brainwashed into innocent children and is part of the child abuse of taking crap beliefs and imposing them on "students" while avoiding all use of the scientific method.

This crap religion is disgusting and debase.  It destroys all credibility in anyone who believes this human emotional mental garbage.  You have no credibility if you believe in evolution. That is fact.  If you have any beliefs that interfere with your thinking you are not a scientist, you are a preacher of this delusional religion.

This is part of your fraud on the public and why this is crap pseudo science need to be in the garbage can.

Pay attention and read the titles and annotations to this excellent educational video.  There are many things you need to learn to get free of your messed up beliefs that have no basis in reality.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

ex_chump
Ex Member

Reply #46 - Nov 24th, 2009 at 11:52am

You make a lot of baseless claims.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #47 - Nov 24th, 2009 at 12:02pm

Quote:
You make a lot of baseless claims.

I am not a brainwashed believer in anything that has not passed a single use of the scientific method.

I you have detailed supporting papers showing how the experiment was set up and how many thousands of times it has been repeated to prove "evolutionary pressure" or "selective pressure" please show them to me.
I will perform the same experiment to verify the data.
That is how real science is done.
You are not a scientist until you provide the absolute evidence for this testing of this idea has been revealed.

You don't have the capacity to think any more.  Your brain is held down with belief.

I teach you what is obvious and you still deny it.  That is delusional mental problems for all to see.

You will remain a delusional person in the eyes of all who read this until you come up with the scientific test of this crap "axiom" of this HEMG religion.

If you can't test it or see it in action, then it is not real.  If you don't understand that, then, you are a lost cause. Cry

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #48 - Nov 24th, 2009 at 12:09pm

And if there is any contrary evidence to this idea of "evolutionary pressure" I will show it too you.  Because I have actually studied this and you haven not.

If there is absolute evidence that this principle is not even consistent or not usable in every circumstance then it is not proven: Just more human emotional mental garbage.
This crap religion needs to be taken out of schools. There should be no HEMG religions taught in school.

You are a coward if you don't show your absolute evidence of this idea of "evolutionary pressure" or "selective pressure".

You are not allowed to sidestep this.  If you do all of your cronies will see you as a coward.
If you quit this forum we all will know that you have no evidence of this.
You can use all the videos you want, use all the back up resources you can find.

IP Logged

ex_chump
Ex Member

Reply #49 - Nov 24th, 2009 at 12:15pm

How is cowardice involved here? Anything I present to you you'll just explain away with some excuse you come up with.

Albinos and their prevalence in environments that suits them, and their rarity in environments that don't is perfect example of selective pressure. Albinos do great in the snow, it's a better color. They are more frequent. A pure white deer in a non-white forest doesn't live long enough to pass on it's albino trait. That's selective pressure.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #50 - Nov 24th, 2009 at 7:05pm

Quote:
How is cowardice involved here? Anything I present to you you'll just explain away with some excuse you come up with.

Albinos and their prevalence in environments that suits them, and their rarity in environments that don't is perfect example of selective pressure. Albinos do great in the snow, it's a better color. They are more frequent. A pure white deer in a non-white forest doesn't live long enough to pass on it's albino trait. That's selective pressure.

You don't answer my questions. You never do.  You sidestep them, and that is cowardice. Cry

There is no pressure in that situation.  It is simple logic.

The white deer in white snow has no pressure.

The white deer in the forest goes extinct.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #51 - Nov 24th, 2009 at 7:46pm

In the fossil record we have the same creatures living today as 125, 70, 50 or whatever you want out to 125 million years.They are basically unchanged from the original of the genus.

Then we have a long list of extinction, with no trail of any creature evolving.

Your hypothetical "proof" just verifies what I have been telling you.  Grin

IP Logged

ex_chump
Ex Member

Reply #52 - Nov 25th, 2009 at 8:45am

Quote:

That's selection. You've got it!

This combined with descent with modification and you've got evolution. We did it!

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #53 - Nov 25th, 2009 at 10:14am

Quote:
Quote:

That's selection. You've got it!

This combined with descent with modification and you've got evolution. We did it!

It is not even a scientific term.  I find it funny.
You cannot call it science unless you can prove modification from the parent to the offspring. So, far you have only belief in some fantasy of unstable and fluid genetic structures that can in the real world of science only equal death.

There are many cases where it doesn't work.
Some of the weakest willy nilly short and dumb humans
seem to survive and rip off the strong smart and beautiful.
Is that "evolution" or is is survival of the greedy?

If it doesn't always work then it is not a scientific law.
If it is not a law it is not science.
There are no gray areas in science.  If you use gray, then your religoius belief will enter the science and cloud it up.

Evolutionary Pressure does not work in most cases and that is why there are so many creatures today that are identical to their extremely old fossils.

If it doesn't always or only a few times it "seems" to work, then it is not science.

If you can't produce a way to test it and have it repeat every time, it is nonsense and to be discarded.

Understand?  It is what we call "Happy Horse garbage"
Folk Lore from Mythological religions.  It reminds me of some guy on and old ship telling folk stories.

"Now gather 'round maties;  The yar  a stearn and the whales were a blowin' .............. and the magic dragon turned into a frog."
This is what this crap is.  Folk lore.

This is what most of this religious bovine garbage sounds like, because it is not science.  If you like religious bovine garbage, don't call it science.  You are insulting science with this. I is very disrespectful to all the great real scientist who came before you.

There is no instability in the DNA, it is programmed for survival, and can never be random without instant death. This is what is obvious in all the evidence. It is in every scientific paper I have read, even the ones supposedly that suggest evolution. 

Blind leading the blind. The sleeping instructing the sleeping.
The ignorant teaching ignorance.
Grin Grin

IP Logged

ex_chump
Ex Member

Reply #54 - Nov 25th, 2009 at 10:58am

"A law differs from a scientific theory in that it does not posit a mechanism or explanation of phenomena: it is merely a distillation of the results of repeated observation."

Universal Gravitation is a law (despite the strangeness of singularities AND that we haven't gone to other galaxies to see if the gravitational constant is the same).

Our understanding of the mechanism of Evolution is a theory. It attempts explain the physical reality of evolution.

You redefine scientific concepts to fit your arguments. Mutation for example. Mutation has no intrinsic value judgment. You swear up and down that mutations are "FREAKS" but it's just a change. This redefinition you keep doing weakens your position because it demonstrates misunderstandings of science.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #55 - Nov 25th, 2009 at 5:17pm

Quote:
"A law differs from a scientific theory in that it does not posit a mechanism or explanation of phenomena: it is merely a distillation of the results of repeated observation."

Universal Gravitation is a law (despite the strangeness of singularities AND that we haven't gone to other galaxies to see if the gravitational constant is the same).

Our understanding of the mechanism of Evolution is a theory. It attempts explain the physical reality of evolution.

You redefine scientific concepts to fit your arguments. Mutation for example. Mutation has no intrinsic value judgment. You swear up and down that mutations are "FREAKS" but it's just a change. This redefinition you keep doing weakens your position because it demonstrates misunderstandings of science.

Are you really young? You obviously have not been involved in science very long so as to not know that these jerks have been changing foundational scientific terms to match a stupid belief?

In the real world of honest science we do not allow any of the laws to be avoided by delusional idiots who belief in fairy tales. We do not allow people to mess up scientific terms that are well established. 

When you avoid the laws of physics, we all know you are not running on all cylenders, and that you are cracked in the head.

There is a law of physics that there is no such thing as random in the physical world. That all events, actions, and energy releases have exacting results that are based on the cause.

Yet you delusional "head up the rear's" think there is such a thing as random events in the DNA.  You must be really stupid.

And the avoidance of this law somehow makes you the gods of science, when you are the turds of science.

There is no such thing as random anything in the physical universe.  This a a law of physics.  There is no "apparent random" either. That is like there is no "fantasy visions of lord Buddha on your head".  It is the same exact logic.

Laws of physics are irrefutable and obvious. They have all passed the intense testing of science and that is why they are laws. "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction."  Why don't you crappity smack with that law and see how far you get?

I hate liars in science.

Attempt to explain is not evidence.  It is HEMG, and you are an HEMG believer and abuser of anyone who listens to you.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #56 - Nov 27th, 2009 at 11:11pm

Grin Grin
Quote:
Way to "side step" the question.

You're a hypocrite.

Direct question: Does the strength of ones forearm have any bearing on ones ability to procreate?

Selective pressure works that way. You don't know that. So how can you possibly argue against something you don't even understand.

I have to tell you that you are a not honest. You didn't even listen to the video and you obviously are not reading my answers.  The video answers your question. This idiot thinks that the forearm bones are a terrible design. Then he contradicts himself and realizes that it is so we can turn our hands.

I suppose we should have developed a way to synthesize titanium in our forearms.  As far as I know I have no metals in my body as construction features.

You are a really poor listener, reader. How did you pass any classes in school? If you don't know how to read or listen?
When you read my posts do you put on a blindfold?
Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #57 - Nov 28th, 2009 at 12:05pm

Quote:
creatures changing their DNA over some immense time into entirely new creatures.  That IS the question.

Once again you're skipping far far ahead. How can we discuss such things without a collection of mutually shared axioms. It's like discussing mathematics and you have different symbols for all of the operations and you're using a base 15 number system.

We can't get anywhere like this. You're really pushing the edge of my patience. Now do you want to work on building a set of axioms or are we done here?

A real scientist starts at the end and works backwards. This IS the scientific method.  The premise is that creatures can break the boundaries of genetics and "mutate' into a  new genus.

When you examine all the evidence, we can easily see this has never happened in any creature. There is no evidence for this.

What evodelusoinist  do is to build fairy tales, construct delusional axioms that violate the laws of physics and brainwash students.

When you are taking a ride in the back seat of a stranger's car, don't you think you want to know where they are taking you?  And don't you think the idea of putting blinders on so you can't see out the window is a bad idea?

A real sceintists would take a look at the premise and make their own mind up what "evidence" this would require.

My father taught me that.  When I first looked at the fossil record I realized immediately that those 'paleontologists" were delusional believers.  They were simply looking at fossils with absolutely no idea what those creatures were, and making up fantasy about them.

The first time I saw one of thier fantasy "reconstruts" cartoons I was disgusted that anyone would do that.
It is absolutely impossible to know what those distorted cracked broken fossils looked like when they were alive. It is fraud to do that. That is why I only look at these cracked and distorted fossils and make up my own mind about the.

If you have to have the "truth" spoon fed to you, then you don't have enough intelligence to determine on your own what is truth and what is human emotional mental garbage.

You are then not qualified to be a scientist.

If someone feeds you a bowl of food that smells bad then puts a pile of sugar and spice (delusional sayings and slogans) on top should you still eat it?

We were give discrimination for a reason, to protect us from garbage beliefs.  When are you going to use your discrimination and stop trusting in delusional humans.?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #58 - Nov 28th, 2009 at 4:30pm

Quote:
Quote:
Semantics of scientific terms is a dodge of the questions.

I can't talk to you about calculus unless I know you have a firm understanding of arithmetic.

Quote:
I thought we were discussing evolution not genetics.  Genetics does not support evolution.

Evolution is claimed to be the gradual change of living things correct? Which get their shape and function via genetics correct?

It's like you want to talk about swimming the English channel but discussing water is waaay off-topic.

Quote:
If you think that changes in the DNA from one generation to the next is your definition of evolution then it does not fit the "real" definition.

I've never claimed any such thing. I've just been trying to keep things simple and to the point and nice and slow, so we can forge mutual understanding.

I want to put together a list of Axioms that we can agree on. Build this list longer and longer until we reach one we can't agree on. And then we'll talk about it.

This is exactly the methodology of indoctrination and cults.

Axioms with no foundation become your "slogans of deception" that are founded on human garbage and not real objective use of the scientific method.
This is how you got brainwashed into dysfunctional beliefs. This is the same crap you use on other children and pass this abuse of science on down.

I do not ever accept any logical fallacy and I never accept any form of belief that is contrary to the laws of physics.

How can anyone not understand that.  You cannot bend laws and say you are a scientist.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #59 - Nov 28th, 2009 at 4:41pm

Quote:

You got it backwards. You religious fanatics have taken foundational scientific terms and bastardized them to fit a disgusting mystical magical religious belief. 

There is no magic in science and using the method of changing facts is called fraud.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print