Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Latest info can be found on the YaBB Chat and Support Community.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Allotropes of Carbon: Digestion (Read 10725 times)
glowingape

wut?

Re: Allotropes of Carbon: Digestion
Reply #15 - Dec 25th, 2009 at 5:48pm

Volcano Girl wrote on Dec 25th, 2009 at 5:46pm:
Hmmm.....GSFY hasn't replied to this.  Does that mean i can assume that he's admitted defeat and that i've adequatly pwned him on this?

No, it means,l that we have to wait for the next stupid "truth" from him...

Quote:
Diamond are no longer carbon, they are diamonds.  Moron! ~ GSFY

Quote:
Photosynthesis is a carbon digesting process. ~ GSFY

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Reply #16 - Dec 25th, 2009 at 5:52pm

glowingape wrote on Dec 25th, 2009 at 4:22pm:
oh_noes wrote on Dec 25th, 2009 at 4:08pm:
I'm interested in composing a list of allotropes of carbon that are digestible so that I can study the evolution of the organisms that can digest carbon.

Can someone provide a list of those allotropes that are digestible and the organisms that can digest them.

I'm quite unaware of any bacteria, that would digest pure carbon; however there are countless bacterias, that digest carbohydrate compounds, such as glucosis...

The subject is "Nylon eating bacteria". Nylon is made from natural cabon. Go look up the forumla.
When I heard that you idiots think that eating nylon is proof of evolution, the fist thing I did was to go look up the forumula, since it has been 20 years since I studied it.

It is clear that nylon is composed of natural carbon in a form that can be converted and eaten by the power of enzymes from bacteria.
Bacteria does this all the time, and has absolutely nothing in common with this idea that fish turned into reptiles, and reptiles turned into birds and mammals as is your religious beliefs.

Bacteria has never evolved, not ever.  It remains as bacteria .
Your beliefs are so ridiculous that you have no credibility.

Volcano Girl wrote on Dec 25th, 2009 at 5:46pm:
Hmmm.....GSFY hasn't replied to this.  Does that mean i can assume that he's admitted defeat and that i've adequatly pwned him on this?

What part of CARBONDIOXIDE DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?  All plants, creature cells ,bodies use carbon and convert it to cellular structures.

Carbon is a primary part of organic life.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

oh_noes

Seek Truth! Doubt those
who find it.

Reply #17 - Dec 25th, 2009 at 5:54pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Dec 25th, 2009 at 5:52pm:
I'm interested in composing a list of allotropes of carbon that are digestible so that I can study the evolution of the organisms that can digest carbon.

Can someone provide a list of those allotropes that are digestible and the organisms that can digest them.

I'm quite unaware of any bacteria, that would digest pure carbon; however there are countless bacterias, that digest carbohydrate compounds, such as glucosis...

The subject is "Nylon eating bacteria". Nylon is made from natural cabon. Go look up the forumla.
When I heard that you idiots think that eating nylon is proof of evolution, the fist thing I did was to go look up the forumula, since it has been 20 years since I studied it.

It is clear that nylon is composed of natural carbon in a form that can be converted and eaten by the power of enzymes from bacteria.
Bacteria does this all the time, and has absolutely nothing in common with this idea that fish turned into reptiles, and reptiles turned into birds and mammals as is your religious beliefs.

Bacteria has never evolved, not ever.  It remains as bacteria .

WTF is fake carbon? You keep referring to natural carbon, do you know of unnatural carbon?

Proof: Not a scientific concept.
Nephilmfree: For those occasions when evidence and reason just aren't enough.

IP Logged

Volcano Girl

Geologist

Reply #18 - Dec 25th, 2009 at 5:55pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Dec 25th, 2009 at 5:52pm:

The subjecrt is Nylon eating bacteria. Nylon is made from natural cabon. Go look up the forumla.

Oi, don't move the smegging goal posts.

The thread is about allotropes of carbon, which drifted slightly to photosynthesis.  Comment on either of those and don't side step.

Or are you sore from having been corrected?

I'm sorry if i start to sneeze and cough, however i'm allergic to nonsense pseudoscience.

IP Logged

oh_noes

Seek Truth! Doubt those
who find it.

Reply #19 - Dec 25th, 2009 at 5:56pm

Volcano Girl wrote on Dec 25th, 2009 at 5:55pm:

That's not a sore, that's a compound fracture gone septic that looks terminal to me.

IP Logged

Volcano Girl

Geologist

Reply #20 - Dec 25th, 2009 at 5:57pm

oh_noes wrote on Dec 25th, 2009 at 5:56pm:
Volcano Girl wrote on Dec 25th, 2009 at 5:55pm:

That's not a sore, that's a compound fracture gone septic that looks terminal to me.

hehehe

I'm sorry if i start to sneeze and cough, however i'm allergic to nonsense pseudoscience.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #21 - Dec 25th, 2009 at 5:57pm

oh_noes wrote on Dec 25th, 2009 at 5:12pm:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Dec 25th, 2009 at 5:08pm:
Volcano Girl wrote on Dec 25th, 2009 at 4:52pm:
Yeah, the energy derived from the break down of a glucose molecule actually comes from the breaking of the chemical bonds.  The energy is put in by the process of photosynthesis, but this might be going down a path that we don't need to take.

Photosynthesis is a carbon digesting process.  Go look it up.

What the f**k? So, we can add photosynthesis to the list of things you have no clue about too.

Ever heard of Carbon Dioxide? You know, are molecule involving both carbon and oxygen? Tell you what, you go and read up on what happens during photosynthesis, then come back here and fail to acknowledge, again, that you posted BS.

FAIL.

You arrogant weak human!  Your methods of sidestepping the issue are worthless, just like your beliefs.

Nylon eating bacteria is a normal process of bacteria to eat carbon based matter.  Some bacteria use photosynthesis to digest carbon.  Carbon dioxide is carbon, silly unscientific  idiot! Grin Smiley

There has never been a species, strain or type of bacteria that has evolved into a multicellular creature.
It remains as bacteria and proceed to do what it always does.  Eats carbon based "food" that is in any digestible form, including petroleum, and then it produces enzymes.

It has never evolved to do anything else. 

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

oh_noes

Seek Truth! Doubt those
who find it.

Reply #22 - Dec 25th, 2009 at 6:01pm

Carbon dioxide is carbon, but diamond isn't?

Let me get this one straight, cos thats too f**ked up. A molecule made of carbon, and only carbon, is not carbon. But a molecule of carbon and oxygen is carbon?

A process that breaks down the bond between carbon and oxygen is considered digestion of carbon? WTF

And you expect me to think you understand this?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #23 - Dec 26th, 2009 at 1:33pm

Carbon is required to be in the "food" of bacteria.  Diamonds are not "digestible" form of carbon.  That is what I said over and over.
The topic is about the stupid idea that Evotards have that a frame shift mutation, has somehow made bacteria into a new life form as is required by the definition of evolution.

In order for a single cell life form to "evolve" it must produce new functions and new cells that have independent functions from the original cell.  Bacteria for millions of Evotard years has never evolved.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print