HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Absolute Evidence (Read 18469 times)
metha

Seek Truth!

Re: Absolute Evidence
Reply #30 - Dec 30th, 2009 at 8:00am

Well, under this thread he claims that there exist absolute evidence in natural science, and so I suggested that he give absolute proof that F=ma. You can all ask him a proof of this formula, and give the man a chance.

IP Logged

prolescum

LoLtering for the sake
of it

Reply #31 - Dec 30th, 2009 at 8:49am

metha wrote on Dec 30th, 2009 at 8:00am:
Well, under this thread he claims that there exist absolute evidence in natural science, and so I suggested that he give absolute proof that F=ma. You can all ask him a proof of this formula, and give the man a chance.

I appreciate that, however, he's been online since then and hasn't answered it. Like I said somewhere or other, I came here, much like yourself, prepared to listen because of the non-conducive format of youtube. I was perhaps the first member, certainly the first OP besides GSFY. The problem lies in that two months later, he's yet to show any clarity of thought on any subject that has been put to him and I sincerely doubt if he can answer you without resorting to spamming his catchphrases and calling you an idiot for not seeing that you were lied to by every scientist with a degree.
I genuinely hope he has an answer for you, but first hand experience, as GSFY is fond of saying, is all that matters.

http://dictionary.reference.com/

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/

http://www.merriam-webster.com/
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Reply #32 - Dec 30th, 2009 at 1:31pm

I have been busy with my business.

Force equals Mass times Acceleration.

In all cases this is true as long as you account for all the conditions in which this formula is used.  You cannot take this out of the "conditions" and then say it is not true.

In conditions of even 1/4 the speed of light things start to change. However, if you put that in the formula for the speed at which you are making the science facts for this then it will always be 100% repeatable under those conditions. That is irrefutable and absolute evidence.

Just like when you force particles to hit purified uranium and it breaks the atomic structures into pure energy, is proven beyond all doubt.

If you are not aware that these are laws of physics that always work under the conditions at which they always work the same, then you have been trained out of reason and awareness of science laws.

When Neuton came up with his ideas, he had not allowed for conditions other than which he was testing.  If he was alive today, I assure you that he would adjust these laws to fit alternative conditions in which they always work.

Just like the coin toss scientific experiment in which you can predict the results from the instant of the thumb lifting the coin. as long as you account for all the "effects" on the coin.

The human mind is not capable of understanding all the effects on a metal coin at one instant, so they find imperfections and account for that as "random", because of their feeble minds.  When you can account for every possible energy, mass, momentum, force, and every subtle force on the experiment, including you standing there and having an effect on the experiment, then you will see what real science is. At any one instant, just in a car engine there are thousands of interactions taking place. Humans would call that random, if they could.

Simply because you do not understand absolutes and are just listening to other weak humans and believing them, is not going to help you to get beyond the limitations they inflict on your mind. The key to creative reason and objective thought is to stop putting human emotional mental garbage beliefs on reality.

You should never believe anyone and keep your mind only accepting things that have absolute evidence.

There is nothing wrong with entertaining thoughts, but if you believe them without ultimate and complete follow through, then you will be limiting your mind.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

Simianus
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #33 - Dec 30th, 2009 at 2:26pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Dec 30th, 2009 at 1:31pm:

In all cases this is true as long as you account for all the conditions in which this formula is used.  You cannot take this out of the "conditions" and then say it is not true.

In conditions of even 1/4 the speed of light things start to change. However, if you put that in the formula for the speed at which you are making the science facts for this then it will always be 100% repeatable under those conditions. That is irrefutable and absolute evidence.

Just like when you force particles to hit purified uranium and it breaks the atomic structures into pure energy, is proven beyond all doubt.

If you are not aware that these are laws of physics that always work under the conditions at which they always work the same, then you have been trained out of reason and awareness of science laws.

When Neuton came up with his ideas, he had not allowed for conditions other than which he was testing.  If he was alive today, I assure you that he would adjust these laws to fit alternative conditions in which they always work.

Just like the coin toss scientific experiment in which you can predict the results from the instant of the thumb lifting the coin. as long as you account for all the "effects" on the coin.

The human mind is not capable of understanding all the effects on a metal coin at one instant, so they find imperfections and account for that as "random", because of their feeble minds.  When you can account for every possible energy, mass, momentum, force, and every subtle force on the experiment, including you standing there and having an effect on the experiment, then you will see what real science is. At any one instant, just in a car engine there are thousands of interactions taking place. Humans would call that random, if they could.

Simply because you do not understand absolutes and are just listening to other weak humans and believing them, is not going to help you to get beyond the limitations they inflict on your mind. The key to creative reason and objective thought is to stop putting human emotional mental garbage beliefs on reality.

You should never believe anyone and keep your mind only accepting things that have absolute evidence.

There is nothing wrong with entertaining thoughts, but if you believe them without ultimate and complete follow through, then you will be limiting your mind.

You're missing the point. It is not an absolute only because it's a scientific law. How can it be when you've already put a caveat on its application? You will never be able to measure for yourself this formula working on every body in the universe at every possible time in history, so you cannot say with 100% certainty that it works 100% of the time. It's all conjecture.

Until you can successfully prove absolutely that absolute evidence exists, your starting premise will always be faulty and the argument circular. This is why most of the arguments here are not relying on that premise, and attacking their arguments by claiming absolutism exists is never going to get anyone anywhere.

And as to the rest, it seems to me that the only argument you'll accept is one that depends on some sort of claim of divine enlightenment, because evidently our foundation of knowledge is nothing more than brainwashing, education is unreliable, and you will always criticise any argument that was not founded on some kind of epiphany of clarity.

I have a feeling you'll probably ignore this post, but I'm a sucker for trying.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #34 - Dec 30th, 2009 at 2:58pm

Simianus wrote on Dec 30th, 2009 at 2:26pm:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Dec 30th, 2009 at 1:31pm:

You're missing the point. It is not an absolute only because it's a scientific law. How can it be when you've already put a caveat on its application? You will never be able to measure for yourself this formula working on every body in the universe at every possible time in history, so you cannot say with 100% certainty that it works 100% of the time. It's all conjecture.

Until you can successfully prove absolutely that absolute evidence exists, your starting premise will always be faulty and the argument circular. This is why most of the arguments here are not relying on that premise, and attacking their arguments by claiming absolutism exists is never going to get anyone anywhere.

And as to the rest, it seems to me that the only argument you'll accept is one that depends on some sort of claim of divine enlightenment, because evidently our foundation of knowledge is nothing more than brainwashing, education is unreliable, and you will always criticise any argument that was not founded on some kind of epiphany of clarity.

I have a feeling you'll probably ignore this post, but I'm a sucker for trying.

If you don't understand that the human mind is the limiting factor on "truth", because they will always place beliefs on it. 

The process of learning to be free is to get rid of all that you think is false, then get rid of all that you think is true, and when you remove everything that you know is true, what is left is the truth.  Human perceptions are the problem.
(When you get to the level of truth, most people are thought to be insane who have found any level beyond beliefs and human emotional mental garbage. They are also ridiculed, killed etc, historically,  for trying to help others to get free.)

When you can perceive billions of interactions at one time, then you will be able to say you know the truth. This can only happen when you reach the source of your mind. The mind is a terrible master, but a good slave. 

If something works under any conditions and repeats on this earth then it is a truth.  I have never seen the use of physics fail, in my 47 years of playing with it.  Have you?
How much proof do you need for the obvious?

When something like evoldelusion never has shown any observable evidence, then you know it is not proven BS.

You cannot falsify BS, because you can't test it. 

You cannot falsify Newtons laws of physics, but they never fail anyway.

Falsification is the only premise in science that is utterly false and worthless.

Only when you are talking outside of this physical reality that is caused by energy being matter, and having sustenance as the same within the realms of our perceptions, then you can talk about nonsense of this world.
When you are an outside observer, you see nothing but energy.

If you do not understand that you cannot break the laws of science and call your "religion as a science", then you will be duped into believing things that are religious in nature and have no science at all to back them.

All people understand that there is an absolute truth on some level.  If you are not seeking that truth, then you are only seeking to perpetuate your beliefs.

If you have NO beliefs, you would be ultimately sane.

If you break the entire world down into it's bases, all you have is pure energy, with no meaning, and no laws. It is the consciousness that brings this energy into what we perceive from our limited understandings.

That does not mean that you can just make up utter b u l l s h i t that has no meaning and make it real. 

Once you are in the physical (energy as matter) then it has to follow order and precision. There is no such thing as chaos in physical reality. There are no magical processes, or mystical creatures, nor is mythology a good idea to teach in schools.

If you want to indoctrinate, then brainwash children at an early age out of their innate BS meter.  Force them "emotionally" to conform by rewards and suffering if you don't cave into the f**king beliefs.

How do you know when b u l l s h i t is being taught?  When emotional reason force the belief. Children want to trust and believe the people they love.  Unfortunately we have a long chain of beliefs and hate as our legacy.  Get rid of all beliefs and only go with what is real, and there will be peace on this earth.

As long as you have nazi factions of religious hate, like evodelusionism taught as "science" to alienate children from seeking the truth, then we are f**ked and doomed to self destruction.  Even though I know I am on my way out, I can at least share what I know in hopes to help set others free, even if it is one person, of this delusional b u l l s h i t, that is degrading to humanity.

That is the "just" of this. 

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

prolescum

LoLtering for the sake
of it

Reply #35 - Dec 30th, 2009 at 3:16pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Dec 30th, 2009 at 2:58pm:
When you can perceive billions of interactions at one time, then you will be able to say you know the truth.

Oh. Your. God.

You are the only one who knows the truth, right? That is your schtick, yeah?
I heard on your rather wide grapevine that you're somewhat of a Jehovah's Witness, but are you now claiming, by inference, divinity for yourself?

Gooddelusionforyou more like.

Why don't you just tell us your philosophy so we can get to grips with what you have to teach, my Guru, or are you just ignoring my posts hoping I'll go away (lol like you actually read posts)?

I'd very much like to know, if I follow your teachings, what else you have to share beyond an dislike of 'false' science.

IP Logged

Simianus
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #36 - Dec 30th, 2009 at 3:20pm

Thanks for responding. There's a lot to your answer, but I'll start at this point:

Quote:
When you can perceive billions of interactions at one time, then you will be able to say you know the truth. This can only happen when you reach the source of your mind. The mind is a terrible master, but a good slave.

And hubris isn't a limiting factor?

I'm going to be blunt, here. I've read your youtube profile. In it, you claim to have freed yourself from delusion by use of yoga. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you see yoga and meditation as a vehicle to "free" the mind and attain clarity.

That's a perfectly reasonable statement, really. Except that meditation is about emptying a person's mind. As I understand it, the goal is to achieve complete acceptence and an open mind. It's about humility, right?

Once you think you've found the answer to life's mysteries, you've pretty much closed yourself up, quit the learning process, and misappropriated the function of "mind freeing." How the hell are you going to see what's around you when you've closed your eyes?

Really, you read a bit like you think you've achieved enlightenment and godhood. How is anyone going to win an argument with a god? You'll need to pretend to be monkey for a bit to reach our level.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #37 - Dec 30th, 2009 at 5:05pm

Simianus wrote on Dec 30th, 2009 at 3:20pm:
Thanks for responding. There's a lot to your answer, but I'll start at this point:

Quote:

And hubris isn't a limiting factor?

I'm going to be blunt, here. I've read your youtube profile. In it, you claim to have freed yourself from delusion by use of yoga. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you see yoga and meditation as a vehicle to "free" the mind and attain clarity.

That's a perfectly reasonable statement, really. Except that meditation is about emptying a person's mind. As I understand it, the goal is to achieve complete acceptence and an open mind. It's about humility, right?

Once you think you've found the answer to life's mysteries, you've pretty much closed yourself up, quit the learning process, and misappropriated the function of "mind freeing." How the hell are you going to see what's around you when you've closed your eyes?

Really, you read a bit like you think you've achieved enlightenment and godhood. How is anyone going to win an argument with a god? You'll need to pretend to be monkey for a bit to reach our level.

Listen to this video, if you want to learn how to be free of delusions.

IP Logged

glowingape

wut?

Reply #38 - Dec 30th, 2009 at 5:08pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Dec 30th, 2009 at 5:05pm:
So... Why do you preach something, that you fail miserably to practice? And if you're going to say "I AM free of delusions", let's just say, that 15000 characters won't be enough to answer that.

Quote:
Diamond are no longer carbon, they are diamonds.  Moron! ~ GSFY

Quote:
Photosynthesis is a carbon digesting process. ~ GSFY

IP Logged

Simianus
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #39 - Dec 30th, 2009 at 5:19pm

I am genuinely sorry, Good Science.

I take it as principle to respect other people's spiritual beliefs, and feel myself utterly unqualified to argue on a metaphysical level.  This isn't a put-down; I'm just acknowledging that we'll have to agree to disagree, and prolonging the frustration isn't going to do either of us any good.

My best to you, sir.

IP Logged

glowingape

wut?

Reply #40 - Dec 30th, 2009 at 5:36pm

Simianus wrote on Dec 30th, 2009 at 5:19pm:
I am genuinely sorry, Good Science.

I take it as principle to respect other people's spiritual beliefs, and feel myself utterly unqualified to argue on a metaphysical level.  This isn't a put-down; I'm just acknowledging that we'll have to agree to disagree, and prolonging the frustration isn't going to do either of us any good.

My best to you, sir.

Awww... Sad

Have fun, anyways :]

Quote:

Quote:

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #41 - Dec 30th, 2009 at 5:39pm

prolescum wrote on Dec 30th, 2009 at 3:16pm:
When you can perceive billions of interactions at one time, then you will be able to say you know the truth.

Oh. Your. God.

I heard on your rather wide grapevine that you're somewhat of a Jehovah's Witness, but are you now claiming, by inference, divinity for yourself?

Why don't you just tell us your philosophy so we can get to grips with what you have to teach, my Guru, or are you just ignoring my posts hoping I'll go away (lol like you actually read posts)?

I'd very much like to know, if I follow your teachings, what else you have to share beyond an dislike of 'false' science.

I give you the benefit of reading your stuff.  I hope that you do the same.  It is really simple, don't believe anyone.  If you do your mind will be filled with HEMG. Conformity is a mental illness that is common with humans.  To be free you have to not let anything interfere with your perceptions.  You must not simply believe, because it is forced on you or is convenient.  You must not let that child like need to be accepted be your guide.

There are only two things that exist in this; 1/ "bovine garbage" and 2/ the truth. There is nothing in between.  You cannot take the truth and fill it with bovine garbage and not ruin the puritiy of it.
In science they take some truth and f**k it all up with beliefs.   This is called the "rajneesh principle".  His purpose was to watch sex orgies and f**k with people's minds and bodies so  he convinced them (weak and stupid) that this was the way to find the truth.

The truth is obvious, right there all the time.  Requires no one to teach you, and becomes self evident ALL the time, once you decide that believing in human bovine garbage is not the way.

If you are not seeking the truth, then what are you seeking?

The only thing left is HEMG.  Mental masturbations of human garbage beliefs.  There is nothing in between. It is either b u l l s h i t or truth.

When you realize the 99.9% of human beliefs are bovine garbage, then you can get free of them. When you are a deep believer, you will try to protect your dumb ass beliefs, because you have declared you "belief" in public and got the baptism and now are know as a believer and you will "stand" for this bovine garbage, no matter what, and close your mind to any opposition, because of you ego and need to perpetuate what gives you, success or prestige.  Success and prestige are huge detriments to finding the truth.

If you parents are proud of you for your degree in human garbage beliefs, that is a detriment.  If you spent years surrounded by believers and "lay down" weak sucks who just eat up this garbage, then that helps with the delusions.

My guru used to insult people who thought they were important and call them "sacks of garbage".  Some realize he was telling them the truth, others were "insulted". The ones too stupid to figure it out were "insulted".

No one has the right to tell you how to learn, what truth is, or anything like that.  All I can do is point out the logical fallacies in these dumb ass beliefs in fairy tale mystical causes and magical human beliefs.  It is up to you to test what I say, and do it by not seeking to use the people who brainwashed you as your reference.  Use your innate understanding of truth.  Like, since there is no physical evidence that has no opinions in it, it is most likely b u l l s h i t.  It is pretty obviously b u l l  s h i t.

IP Logged

glowingape

wut?

Reply #42 - Dec 30th, 2009 at 5:44pm

Oh, forgot to add this part...
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Dec 30th, 2009 at 5:05pm:

This is another one of those pesky questions, that someone need to ask: Why do you tell us not to listen to anyone's opinion, but you keep linking the videos to who's opinion should we listen? Either that's an oxymoron, hypocrisy or stupidity of the highest rank...

So which one is it?

Quote:

Quote:

IP Logged

prolescum

LoLtering for the sake
of it

Reply #43 - Dec 30th, 2009 at 7:21pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Dec 30th, 2009 at 5:39pm:
prolescum wrote on Dec 30th, 2009 at 3:16pm:

Oh. Your. God.

I give you the benefit of reading your stuff.  I hope that you do the same.  It is really simple, don't believe anyone.  If you do your mind will be filled with HEMG. Conformity is a mental illness that is common with humans.  To be free you have to not let anything interfere with your perceptions.  You must not simply believe, because it is forced on you or is convenient.  You must not let that child like need to be accepted be your guide.

There are only two things that exist in this; 1/ "bovine feculence" and 2/ the truth. There is nothing in between.  You cannot take the truth and fill it with bovine feculence and not ruin the puritiy of it.
In science they take some truth and f**k it all up with beliefs.   This is called the "rajneesh principle".  His purpose was to watch sex orgies and f**k with people's minds and bodies so  he convinced them (weak and stupid) that this was the way to find the truth.

The truth is obvious, right there all the time.  Requires no one to teach you, and becomes self evident ALL the time, once you decide that believing in human bovine feculence is not the way.

If you are not seeking the truth, then what are you seeking?

The only thing left is HEMG.  Mental masturbations of human garbage beliefs.  There is nothing in between. It is either b u l l s h i t or truth.

When you realize the 99.9% of human beliefs are bovine feculence, then you can get free of them. When you are a deep believer, you will try to protect your dumb ass beliefs, because you have declared you "belief" in public and got the baptism and now are know as a believer and you will "stand" for this bovine feculence, no matter what, and close your mind to any opposition, because of you ego and need to perpetuate what gives you, success or prestige.  Success and prestige are huge detriments to finding the truth.

If you parents are proud of you for your degree in human garbage beliefs, that is a detriment.  If you spent years surrounded by believers and "lay down" weak sucks who just eat up this feculence, then that helps with the delusions.

My guru used to insult people who thought they were important and call them "sacks of feculence".  Some realize he was telling them the truth, others were "insulted". The ones too stupid to figure it out were "insulted".

No one has the right to tell you how to learn, what truth is, or anything like that.  All I can do is point out the logical fallacies in these dumb ass beliefs in fairy tale mystical causes and magical human beliefs.  It is up to you to test what I say, and do it by not seeking to use the people who brainwashed you as your reference.  Use your innate understanding of truth.  Like, since there is no physical evidence that has no opinions in it, it is most likely b u l l s h i t.  It is pretty obviously b u l l  s h i t.

You know, on reflection, I shouldn't be taking the piss out of someone clearly in need of some help. In the hopes that you may recognise this, some noticeable symptoms.

Paranoia : Removing the facility to edit posts and send private messages from patrons - Closing threads when they scare you

Delusional thought : Stating that God = Truth and only you understand the 'real' 'absolute' truth of the sciences because science is about seeking truth, the search for spock God

Inability to recognise your own limitations : Claiming that you're a scientist when you're clearly not; your occupation and lack of published papers shows this - Never being able to admit when you're wrong or flummoxed - Using your supposed 180 IQ as validation of your correctness while being simultaneously ignorant of the irony of statements like the one found here

http://woahdanno.googlegroups.com/web/retarded.pnggda=c-f9Pj8AAAC2UkAsH60HRVc4-_wKlXIL3fpnYJPk8DUY2sc1xvI6baH85N0v171USROBSXNPmlSccyFKn-rNKC-d1pM_IdV0&gsc=lQp7iwsAAACsX1HUNWako4UVCklEtV51

Imaginary concepts : Humans and apes had sex and produced chimps - That you are free of subjectivity - The last few hundred years of scientific discovery is fraudulent

Dismissal of reality : When someone clearly refutes your statements you return to the safety of your three soundbites and ignore the questions or statements put to you - unachievable ambition to gather 'absolute proof'

With all this becoming a coherent whole in my mind (absolute proof of the instability, if you like), I feel I have been unsympathetic to your condition, and I don't think I should be reinforcing your false reality bubble or helping bring forward your total mental collapse. I sincerely hope you seek some help, GSFY.

IP Logged

prolescum

LoLtering for the sake
of it

Reply #44 - Dec 30th, 2009 at 7:25pm

That link should be