Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Absolute Evidence (Read 18468 times)
Simianus
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Re: Absolute Evidence
Reply #45 - Dec 30th, 2009 at 9:11pm

It was a pleasure, Glowingape. I'll be around, but I'm starting to lose control of my snarky, and I really don't wish that on anyone. I'd love to talk more and would PM you my email, but I suppose greater forces are at work.

GSFY, I'd enjoy a good debate with you sometime, but it's got to go somewhere. If I can't learn from you, and you can't learn from me, there's absolutely no point in pretending to the motions.

IP Logged

prolescum

LoLtering for the sake
of it

Reply #46 - Dec 31st, 2009 at 5:51am

metha wrote on Dec 31st, 2009 at 4:46am:
The rest of your post is full of curse words and insults, so I just jump over that part. Do you use language like that in your scientific articles?

*stunned*

GSFY refurbishes spas for a living and has never quite understood a scientific paper, let alone written one. Never before have I come across a man with so much condescension, arrogance, hubris and self-delusion in combination with ignorance and basic lack of reason (sources available). Literally.
I think we are in danger of breaking this little reality he's created for himself.

The truth is, it's clear that he's not stupid (true, he does make up a LOT of stuff then produces it as proof of his clarity) and he probably has read up on the subjects being discussed, but you'll never change the pre-formed beliefs (ie HEMG) he already has on the topic (due to his inability to recognise that he could be mistaken and projecting his structure of belief onto science - (sources available)) - he ignores that which he cannot dispute (sources available) and genuinely believes (ironically) that everyone else is deluded (sources available), including those who actually ARE experts and work in the fields daily. Over time, this has become a world view akin to that of someone with obvious mental conditions.
His stated aim is not to discuss evolution or any other science (sources available), but to show people the error of their ways. This forum exists for him to 'teach' you about the lies of the scientific community (sources available), if you're prepared to 'un-learn' your groupthink and embrace his philosophy.
We are feeding that and reinforcing his fictional doctrine. It does not matter what your experience is, nor how astute your observations are, as far as he's concerned (sources available) we all are trapped in a pit of lies created by scientists over the last hundred years. Also, he says, despite that last sentence, when he was a boy, science was still real, with tangible results and no subjective viewpoints (sources available). Everything he says is either contradictory or contrary to observed historical data (sources splattered across the vast plains of the internet).
This is not a well mind.

In my opinion (which doesn't matter, of course), we should probably let this forum die, and prompt GSFY to seek help. I'm not trying to insult him, but I get the feeling that this is only going to get worse as time goes on. When you've created a self-contained world, all it takes is for something in real life to come up and bite you on the arse for a mind like this to break.

http://dictionary.reference.com/

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/

http://www.merriam-webster.com/
IP Logged

glowingape

wut?

Reply #47 - Dec 31st, 2009 at 10:54am

prolescum wrote on Dec 31st, 2009 at 5:51am:
In my opinion (which doesn't matter, of course), we should probably let this forum die, and prompt GSFY to seek help.

We should. I've only decided to join because I just couldn't observe silently the bastardization of computer science and biology from his side.

I've also seen, that every time, that peer-reviewed evidence is presented, our host bursts into rage, his mind going blank and replying everything with the same text without bothering to calm down.

He might be more intelligent than he's willing to show, but his mind is in a loophole, effectively running around in circles, doing... Nothing, practically. It's a closed system, which doesn't receive any new information. And the 2nd law of thermodynamic applies even for this.

And, people, if you want to give me a howl, my email is glowingape@gmail.com

Oh, and GSFY; Go visit a psychiatrist. It will do you good. If not, you might do something you regret.

Quote:
Diamond are no longer carbon, they are diamonds.  Moron! ~ GSFY

Quote:
Photosynthesis is a carbon digesting process. ~ GSFY

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Reply #48 - Dec 31st, 2009 at 12:15pm

Volcano Girl wrote on Dec 31st, 2009 at 12:05pm:
glowingape wrote on Dec 31st, 2009 at 10:54am:
prolescum wrote on Dec 31st, 2009 at 5:51am:
In my opinion (which doesn't matter, of course), we should probably let this forum die, and prompt GSFY to seek help.

We should. I've only decided to join because I just couldn't observe silently the bastardization of computer science and biology from his side.

I've also seen, that every time, that peer-reviewed evidence is presented, our host bursts into rage, his mind going blank and replying everything with the same text without bothering to calm down.

He might be more intelligent than he's willing to show, but his mind is in a loophole, effectively running around in circles, doing... Nothing, practically. It's a closed system, which doesn't receive any new information. And the 2nd law of thermodynamic applies even for this.

And, people, if you want to give me a howl, my email is glowingape@gmail.com

Oh, and GSFY; Go visit a psychiatrist. It will do you good. If not, you might do something you regret.

After some of the delusional rantings of gsfy in the last 12 hours or so i'm thinking that leaving this place to rot and die is possibly for the best.  I actually know glowing ape from another forum so if you really wanted to get hold of me i'm sure he'd pass on any messages.

So, you are a typical, non thinking, brainwashed pseudo scientist.  I feel sorry for you being so limited.

I was tested with extreme intelligence and you want to avoid reality?  Why do you think that the US is so stupid, lost all of its status as the technological leader of the world.

When you teach bovine garbage to students you destroy their innate need for the truth.  Confusion and bad science is ruining academia. 

You want to believe people who are not believable, and that is your problem.  They have no right to tell you how to think. Yet you trust them?  What possible reason do you accept bovine garbage over logic and reason?

I wish you well, but that is not likely. You are headed down the toilet of delusions.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

Simianus
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #49 - Dec 31st, 2009 at 2:28pm

This is what it looks like on the outside, Good Science.

There is a script as to how this debate should go, and you're seemingly taken off guard when we don't follow your script. As a consequence you become hostile and use various strategies to shove the discussion back to where it is supposed to be. You don't seem to handle improvisation very well, likely some kind of lack of control thing.

You seem to be unable to differentiate between individuals. I think you also lack the ability to see things from different perspectives. It seems most of your replies aren't vaguely tailored to the person you are responding to. Everyone gets the same generic reply that recycles the same made-up words, points and ideas, and it seems you've no desire to relate to anyone else on human level or as friends. You've created your own little fiefdom here where you need to exercise complete control, and you don't trust any of us.

Feel free to address these things if I'm completely off base.

I'm of the mind that it's probably best to accept that nothing anyone says is going to reach you or cause you to change your mind, for whatever reason.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #50 - Dec 31st, 2009 at 3:18pm

Simianus wrote on Dec 31st, 2009 at 2:28pm:
This is what it looks like on the outside, Good Science.

There is a script as to how this debate should go, and you're seemingly taken off guard when we don't follow your script. As a consequence you become hostile and use various strategies to shove the discussion back to where it is supposed to be. You don't seem to handle improvisation very well, likely some kind of lack of control thing.

You seem to be unable to differentiate between individuals. I think you also lack the ability to see things from different perspectives. It seems most of your replies aren't vaguely tailored to the person you are responding to. Everyone gets the same generic reply that recycles the same made-up words, points and ideas, and it seems you've no desire to relate to anyone else on human level or as friends. You've created your own little fiefdom here where you need to exercise complete control, and you don't trust any of us.

Feel free to address these things if I'm completely off base.

I'm of the mind that it's probably best to accept that nothing anyone says is going to reach you or cause you to change your mind, for whatever reason.

In other words your answer to my questions is this bovine feculence of trying to control the conversation?  Who do you think you are?  I don't follow any rules, I make them.  This is my forum, and I only want people to answer questions and share ideas.  If you want some form of control, go get a dog.

This is supposed to be a neutral forum where people can post as long as they don't break laws.  I make is so that all people are not identified in order to give them the freedom to abandon this bovine feculence religion of Evodelusionism. If you are too stupid to realize that I am giving you a way out, and you go to other forums and identify your self as being on here, you lose that anonymity.

If you want to seek the truth in science, then seek the truth. Stop seeking to perpetuate garbage, unfounded beliefs, that are nothing more than religious nonsense.

Now, where is your absolute evidence that proves evolution to you, so that the readers don't think you are insane?  No opinions are allowed, just solid, physical evidence that is irrefutable, obvious and doesn't require religious mystical causes as some form of answer.

Show me the physical evidence of "transitional fossils" that is irrefutable, showing partial development of any species? Go ahead!  Give it a shot.

The problem for these "pseudo scientists" is that I know your script, your beliefs and all the crap you think is evidence.  I have objective reason and can understand you, far better than you understand yourself. That is difficult for you to deal with.

Your pompous nonsense has no purpose other than as some form of you trying to protect yourself from the truth.

So what you are saying is that you are crying because I don't play by your dumb ass rules designed to be politically correct and not hurt you weak feelings?  It is your feelings and emotions that are tied up in this feculence, and control your mind.
This is what it looks like.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

prolescum

LoLtering for the sake
of it

Reply #51 - Dec 31st, 2009 at 3:31pm

Oh, forgot.

evodelusion_of_man_001.jpg (Attachment deleted | 2 )

http://dictionary.reference.com/

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/

http://www.merriam-webster.com/
IP Logged

Aught3
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #52 - Jan 2nd, 2010 at 9:44pm

Ok so no trolling here then.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #53 - Jan 3rd, 2010 at 1:33pm

We welcome people who are willing to learn and share.

If you want to learn to be free, this is your best shot.

If you want to learn how people get into delusional beliefs, this is a good forum to learn that.

You are completely anonymous here, and have the freedom to think outside the tiny box of belief that has been imposed on you by your culture, peers, school, education and popular beliefs.

The main question here is:

Where is your absolute evidence for evolution, that is irrefutable and has no other plausibilities and has no human emotional mental garbage beliefs and opinions in it?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #54 - Jan 4th, 2010 at 7:18pm

prolescum wrote on Jan 4th, 2010 at 3:39am:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 3rd, 2010 at 1:33pm:
If you want to learn how people get into delusional beliefs, this is a good forum to learn that.

Indeed.

Here are the videos that you obviously cannot understand.  I could not make it any easier to understand even for people who are deeply in denial.

And here is how Buddha put it:
"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."

If you want to indoctrinate into a belief that will keep the masses down and ignorant, then teach them that the truth does not matter. Teach them that belief in some f**ked up theory is all you need in order to make it in this world and you will be rewarded if you kiss the ass of your nice teacher.

If you want a child to be indoctrinated into a religion, put this garbage on TV and show these disgusting messed up fantasy creatures to them, before they have a  chance to ask one question to see if they are real or not. If you catch them early enough they will believe anything.  They want to belong to society and the club of delusional believers, who call themselves the "elite intellectuals", while they are really brainwashed morons.

Now. Where is that absolute evidence for evolution that has no opinions in it?  If you can find one "paper" on this garbage that doesn't have only and nothing else, but opinions in it then you would be the first.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #55 - Jan 8th, 2010 at 11:41am

If you are not seeking to find the truth, then you are only seeking to perpetuate your beliefs.

IF you take no beliefs with no physical evidence, as in this case of Evodelusion, then that will retard your seeking of truth.

One must never accept and believe in things that have no empirical evidence.  Belief is often stronger than reality. Brainwashing, children into belief, is more common than anything else in this world.  Wanting to be accepted by society is the biggest block to the truth.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print