Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Visit YaBB today Wink
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
It is pretty clear that we have destroyed the theory of evolution. (Read 13296 times)
MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Re: It is pretty clear that we have destroyed the theory of evolution.
Reply #30 - Jan 14th, 2010 at 10:56pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 14th, 2010 at 9:18pm:
MajorAtheist wrote on Jan 14th, 2010 at 8:22pm:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 14th, 2010 at 6:12pm:
There is no evidence for evolution. That is the problem with these people who have ran with their tails tucked between their legs.
They have never thought about anything in their lives. They are simply brainwashed and believe crap without ever even thinking about it.

There is a huge amount of evidence for evolution! What don't you understand?  What have you proven wrong about it?

There is no evidence for evolution. That is what I have shown clearly.  The only thing I have read in over 20,000 papers on this feculence is that all there exists in the theory of evodelusionism is opinions by brainwashed believers, because there is no physical evidence. Belief projected on evidence is not evidence it is f**king delusional bovine feculence.

Here is the question you need to answer for yourself.
Where is the absolute evidence for evolution that is irrefutable, physical, obvious and has NO f**kING OPINIONS by delusional believers IN IT? 
When I read all the papers on this feculence, there is a "huge  purple elephant" in the room call the delusional beliefs in evolution and it f**ks up the minds of all that it touches. You will see the nicest fuking delusional weak humans saying that there is evidence in DNA for evolution, when there is none.
You will see them state there are transitional fossils when there are none.  You will see them project this bovine feculence out that creatures adapt to survive as if it means they change into flying frogs or some such feculence. Survival is all that is shown in all the evidence.. Then extinction and nothing else.  Once the threshold of that creatures genome has been met it is gone.  How many creatures have gone extinct in my lifetime?  many thousands and those f**king extinct creatures did not evolve, they died.
If you look at the evidence and the conclusions there is no connection whatsoever. What they see with their delusional brainwashed "glasses" is not what is in the evidence.

SEE your problem is in the FACT that you don't believe.  So, again, stop beating around the bush and tell me what you don't believe in.

Nice attempt at being vague, but I am a little smarter than that.  Tell me why you don't believe the transitional fossils are transitional fossils.  Tell me why you don't believe DNA proves the link in our DNA.   Be more specific.

Prove all that information wrong.  When you can't, you will have no reason to not believe, RIGHT??  For if you can't prove it wrong, then what reason do you have for not believing.  So, I am asking you to show me the reason you don't believe, since you must have some reason for not believing.  Let's hear it!

LOL, and no they don't try to pass of that living things will adapt to turn into flying frogs and things.

Man, until you fix your logic, we will stop here. I will ask you one more time.......YOU NEED TO SHOW WHY YOU DON'T BELIEVE!!!

Let's hope you understand!

IP Logged

metha

Seek Truth!

Reply #31 - Jan 15th, 2010 at 4:13am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 14th, 2010 at 6:08pm:
Maybe you don't really understand what random means?

Now it is pretty clear that you don't.

Quote:
It means totally undirected by any possible means.

No it doesn't. It can be very much directed if it has a distribution. Random is anything that happens with probabilities. Uniform randomness is a set of events that happens with equal probability. However, there are other distributions. Some events may happen with greater probability than others, it is still random, but WITH probability distributions. Haven't you had statistics?

Quote:
Mathematics is directed and therefore is not a "random" tool.

So you're saying that the mathematical tools that deals with randomness and probability distributions have nothing to do with randomness and probability distributions? Oh my...

You still haven't answered what Einstein meant by "time is relative". What do you think that means? Is it the perceivers psychological feeling of time he meant?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Reply #32 - Jan 15th, 2010 at 11:02am

metha wrote on Jan 15th, 2010 at 4:13am:

Quote:

No it doesn't. It can be very much directed if it has a distribution. Random is anything that happens with probabilities. Uniform randomness is a set of events that happens with equal probability. However, there are other distributions. Some events may happen with greater probability than others, it is still random, but WITH probability distributions. Haven't you had statistics?

Quote:

So you're saying that the mathematical tools that deals with randomness and probability distributions have nothing to do with randomness and probability distributions? Oh my...

You still haven't answered what Einstein meant by "time is relative". What do you think that means? Is it the perceivers psychological feeling of time he meant?

Why do you contradict yourself?   True random is not predictable, has no characteristics you can evaluate, and has no structure and no cause and effect. That is the definition of random.

If you don't understand that, then I don't think you are as intelligent as you say you are.  If you cave into popular beliefs, you will never succeed to get beyond them.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #33 - Jan 15th, 2010 at 11:04am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 15th, 2010 at 11:02am:
metha wrote on Jan 15th, 2010 at 4:13am:

Quote:

Quote:

Why do you contradict yourself?   True random is not predictable, has no characteristics you can evaluate, and has no structure and no cause and effect. That is the definition of random.

If you don't understand that, then I don't think you are as intelligent as you say you are.  If you cave into popular beliefs, you will never succeed to get beyond them.

True objectivity would take your consciousness out of the physical and start looking from that perspective.

"A person starts to live when he can live outside himself."
Albert Einstein

It is the ego and beliefs that mess you up.  You should never believe anyone and start to seek what is only true.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #34 - Jan 15th, 2010 at 11:10am

"So you're saying that the mathematical tools that deals with randomness and probability distributions have nothing to do with randomness and probability distributions? Oh my..."

All of those tools are inaccurate. In case you don't know that.
Probability is not based on random, but on sampling testing small portions and using that to predict. The farther away from the "test subjects" the farther from accurate it is. 

This is how statistical data are know to be manipulated for political reasons. 

And if all the "particles" are the same then it is calculated as a group.  The inter(within the group)-cause and effect between the particles has nothing to do with the result of the group of particles, because when acted upon by an outside law of physics the all respond the same way, together.

This basically negates the quantum ideas of groups from anything beyond identical particles or extremely related particles like gas molecules.

IP Logged

metha

Seek Truth!

Reply #35 - Jan 15th, 2010 at 12:26pm

I explained to you what a probability distribution is, and if you do not understand it, you cannot blame me. Randomness can have a PROBABILITY, even if it is random! Look at the lottery, for crying out loud!!!

Quote:
If you don't understand that, then I don't think you are as intelligent as you say you are.

196 IQ is greater than yours. What scale was you tested with, and with what variance?

I thought I found an interesting webpage where one could critisize evolution and discuss it. But this site is messed up. I have discovered that you have no idea what you are talking about. And I am a creationist. I found another forum where I could discuss evolution, and they have actual arguments against the theory of evolution. AND they appreciate real physics and other opinions.

IP Logged

metha

Seek Truth!

Reply #36 - Jan 15th, 2010 at 12:33pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 15th, 2010 at 11:10am:
All of those tools are inaccurate. In case you don't know that.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No they are PROVED!!!

Quote:
Probability is not based on random, but on sampling testing small portions and using that to predict. The farther away from the "test subjects" the farther from accurate it is. 

If something has a probability, it is random UP TO that probability! Why sampling small potions? LOL you could just aswell sample LARGE portions. And it is not called sampling potions. It is called events and stochastic variables. Quite fundamental and basic.

Quote:
This is how statistical data are know to be manipulated for political reasons. 

LOL!!! What has that to do with mathemacal statistics? You really think statistics in newspapers is mathematical statistics? LOLOL!!!!!!!!!! Do you really think that mathematical statistics is concerned about political manipulation of data? Do you really think that mathematical statistics has anything to do with concrete data? LOL. No, they have a theoretic approach to analyze real data. OMG, you really showed yourself as incompetent. And I am a creationist, and even if I agree with ONE of your conclusions, I disagree on everything else, and I now believe that your reasons for your conclusions are totally messed up, and you are not the right person to learn anything from. Even atheists are more willing to listen to others than you are.

And still you do not understand what Einstein meant with "time is relative", and you expect me, who is into physics and actually understands relativity theory, to learn from you???

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #37 - Jan 15th, 2010 at 1:22pm

metha wrote on Jan 15th, 2010 at 12:26pm:

I explained to you what a probability distribution is, and if you do not understand it, you cannot blame me. Randomness can have a PROBABILITY, even if it is random! Look at the lottery, for crying out loud!!!

Quote:
If you don't understand that, then I don't think you are as intelligent as you say you are.

196 IQ is greater than yours. What scale was you tested with, and with what variance?

I thought I found an interesting webpage where one could critisize evolution and discuss it. But this site is messed up. I have discovered that you have no idea what you are talking about. And I am a creationist. I found another forum where I could discuss evolution, and they have actual arguments against the theory of evolution. AND they appreciate real physics and other opinions.

The lottery is not random, but is based on physics, cause and effect.

I really don't think you understand the meaning of "random".
True random does not exist in the physical world.

You don't seem very bright, because you can't understand basic laws of science.  I am sorry but you are just going to be another "brick in the wall".

IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #38 - Jan 16th, 2010 at 3:36pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 15th, 2010 at 1:22pm:

Quote:

You don't seem very bright, because you can't understand basic laws of science.  I am sorry but you are just going to be another "brick in the wall".

The OUTCOME of lottery is random.  The process is based on physics, but the outcome(different numbers each time) points to the fact that........given the amount of numbers(balls) involved........the predictability cannot be obtained within any reasonable conclusion.

That's what we keep trying to tell you, but for some reason you don't want to believe or listen!

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #39 - Jan 17th, 2010 at 11:39am

MajorAtheist wrote on Jan 16th, 2010 at 3:36pm:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 15th, 2010 at 1:22pm:

Quote:

The OUTCOME of lottery is random.  The process is based on physics, but the outcome(different numbers each time) points to the fact that........given the amount of numbers(balls) involved........the predictability cannot be obtained within any reasonable conclusion.

That's what we keep trying to tell you, but for some reason you don't want to believe or listen!

You don't have a clue what you are talking about.

There are no beliefs in real science. Real science is pure and clear of beliefs if you equate it this way Science = Seeking Truth.

If you are not seeking the truth in the matter, then you are only seeking to project belief on the world. That is the nature of delusional beliefs.

In all of this there is only case and effect or cause and result. There exists no random. Random violates the laws of physics.

Just because with a weak and feeble mind you, as a normal human, don't undertand all the physics involved certainly does not make random a real phenomenon.

In every event or complex sets of events, there is only physics and the interaction of all the parts as they bounce off each other. There are causes for the numbers to come out of the chute.

If you were able to slow down the lottery drawing by using high speed cameras you would know this.

The way the balls are moved, the weight of the balls, the type of equipment, the paint on the balls and the weight of those numbers in terms of mass density and molecular make up, the density of the air, the exact make up of the air molecules, humidity.
The air pressure and size of the air nozzle. The mass, density, polarity or electrical charges of anything that is near the lottery machine. The individual electrical charges that may be on any ball has an effect. 

I'll bet you have never thought about much of anything outside of the brainwashing.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print