Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Signup for free on our forum and benefit from new features!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
Evodelusion HAS been proven! (Read 35861 times)
Dab33r
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Re: Evodelusion HAS been proven!
Reply #105 - Feb 10th, 2010 at 7:14pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 10th, 2010 at 5:55pm:
Try being civil and just stick to the facts.

While I admit that my civility has slipped in the past, and probably will again in the future... but I will never deviate from the facts. If I post something that is not factual, I will gladly post a correction as soon as I am made aware of the error. Will you do the same? Can you admit when you are wrong?

I have to say that most of the believers in this "evolution" are pretty nasty people.

Like breeds like. Cause and effect, right? If you are nasty to others, they will be nasty to you. Calling people idiots, and telling them that they are deluded, is pretty nasty. Calling their statements "nonsense" without backing up that claim is pretty nasty. Lying about the nature of this site - calling it neutral when it is anything but - is pretty nasty. Banning people for disagreeing with you is pretty nasty.

What is the main problem with Evolution?  Nasty hateful bitter angry evolutionists.

The fact that you think the people supporting the idea are nasty does nothing to change the validity of the idea. TO claim that it does is an Ad Hominem argument, and is fallacious.

It doesn't matter that the religious beliefs are just pseudo science, but that they hate being exposed.

Just as you hate being exposed when you are wrong? At least when we say you are wrong, we can provide actual objective evidence to back it up. Your claims that evolution is pseudoscience, or a religion... these are opinions only, with no objective support.

You may be the moderator and have all the power... but abusing that power by claiming that you are the only one that is allowed to be nasty causes you to lose the respect of others. If you want respect, if you want credibility, you should tone down the language and actually provide evidence or arguments to support your statements.

A denial of evolution - however motivated - is a denial of evidence, a retreat from reason to ignorance." - Dr. Tim D. White

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Reply #106 - Feb 10th, 2010 at 11:30pm

Dab33r wrote on Feb 10th, 2010 at 7:14pm:
Try being civil and just stick to the facts.

While I admit that my civility has slipped in the past, and probably will again in the future... but I will never deviate from the facts. If I post something that is not factual, I will gladly post a correction as soon as I am made aware of the error. Will you do the same? Can you admit when you are wrong?

I have to say that most of the believers in this "evolution" are pretty nasty people.

Like breeds like. Cause and effect, right? If you are nasty to others, they will be nasty to you. Calling people idiots, and telling them that they are deluded, is pretty nasty. Calling their statements "nonsense" without backing up that claim is pretty nasty. Lying about the nature of this site - calling it neutral when it is anything but - is pretty nasty. Banning people for disagreeing with you is pretty nasty.

What is the main problem with Evolution?  Nasty hateful bitter angry evolutionists.

The fact that you think the people supporting the idea are nasty does nothing to change the validity of the idea. TO claim that it does is an Ad Hominem argument, and is fallacious.

It doesn't matter that the religious beliefs are just pseudo science, but that they hate being exposed.

Just as you hate being exposed when you are wrong? At least when we say you are wrong, we can provide actual objective evidence to back it up. Your claims that evolution is pseudoscience, or a religion... these are opinions only, with no objective support.

You may be the moderator and have all the power... but abusing that power by claiming that you are the only one that is allowed to be nasty causes you to lose the respect of others. If you want respect, if you want credibility, you should tone down the language and actually provide evidence or arguments to support your statements.

Where are your facts?  I have yet to see any evidence for evolution.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

RealScienceForMe
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #107 - Feb 11th, 2010 at 5:07am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 10th, 2010 at 11:30pm:

Yes, you have, you just won't or can't admit to yourself or to anyone else that it was evidence for evolution.

Your challenges to evolution are pathetic. You need to quit banning people, and make this forum truly neutral like you claim it is.

"A denial of evolution - however motivated - is a denial of evidence, a retreat from reason to ignorance." - Dr. Tim D. White

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #108 - Feb 11th, 2010 at 10:12am

RealScienceForMe wrote on Feb 11th, 2010 at 5:07am:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 10th, 2010 at 11:30pm:

Yes, you have, you just won't or can't admit to yourself or to anyone else that it was evidence for evolution.

Your challenges to evolution are pathetic. You need to quit banning people, and make this forum truly neutral like you claim it is.

What you don't understand is that I have all the "facts" on this subject.  If you want to know the real facts, then I have them.
I know all the arguments all the, so called evidence, and the faith and beliefs behind the delusion.

You obviously don't know much about science, if you believe in evolution. 

My challenges are to get you to unravel the nonsense they taught you about both scientific theory, scientific methods, and what real science is.

First they teach you that scientific theory is some form of truth, when it is not.  It is just a guess, really and if it has no evidence to back it in the physical world, it is now perpetuated by this idea of falsification.

Falsification is a religious belief.  It is what cults use to perpetuate beliefs that can never be tested.  If you can't test anything about evolution, then it is not even science.
Falsification allows this crap religion to continue.

They tell you that you don't need any real evidence to prove evolution and that proof is not needed to form your religous beliefs.  They have destroyed the scientific method of testing to see if it is real.

They do not allow any form of evidence or pure logic that does not fit their beliefs to be allowed in science classes. 
This is what is known as a cult.  If you don't study all the facts and all the evidence then it is a cult.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

RealScienceForMe
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #109 - Feb 11th, 2010 at 6:15pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 11th, 2010 at 10:12am:

You obviously don't know much about science, if you don't accept the evidence for evolution.

My challenges are to get you to unravel the nonsense they taught you about both scientific theory, scientific methods, and what real science is.

So... in other words... you want to brainwash me. No thanks.

First they teach you that scientific theory is some form of truth, when it is not.

No, the scientific method is not a fact, or a guess, or anything requiring evidence or argument. It is a process for determining truth, nothing more.

Falsification is a religious belief.

Another lie. Some concepts can be disproven. They can be falsified. If they are falsified, they do not get to be considered science. The theory of evolution could be falsified in many different ways... none of those ways have occurred, and so it is still valid.

It is what cults use to perpetuate beliefs that can never be tested.  If you can't test anything about evolution, then it is not even science.

But you can test it! The discovery of Tiktaalik, for example, was a test of the theory. The fact that we can't reproduce 3 billion years of evolution doesn't mean it didn't happen any more than the fact that we can't murder someone twice doesn't mean they weren't murdered the first time!

They tell you that you don't need any real evidence to prove evolution and that proof is not needed to form your religous beliefs.  They have destroyed the scientific method of testing to see if it is real.

Another lie. We understand that some things are not possible to prove (in the mathematical sense of the word prove), but we also understand that sufficient evidence can be accumulated to lead to a reliable conclusion - as is the case with evolution. We do need evidence, and we do have it... and it all adds up to evolution.

They do not allow any form of evidence or pure logic that does not fit their beliefs to be allowed in science classes. 

Another lie. Any actual, credible evidence is open for discussion. What is not allowed is conjecture that has not met the requirements for credibility.

This is what is known as a cult.  If you don't study all the facts and all the evidence then it is a cult.

Studying the evidence to determine what the facts are is not the same as teaching evidence that isn't fact. Scientists do study all of the evidence and all the facts... and some of what they study is determined not to be fact. If it's not fact, then it doesn't get to be part of the theory, and it doesn't get to be taught in science classrooms. So what? I prefer not having my children taught things that are not true.

"A denial of evolution - however motivated - is a denial of evidence, a retreat from reason to ignorance." - Dr. Tim D. White

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #110 - Feb 11th, 2010 at 7:58pm

RealScienceForMe wrote on Feb 11th, 2010 at 6:15pm:

You obviously don't know much about science, if you don't accept the evidence for evolution.

First they teach you that scientific theory is some form of truth, when it is not.

No, the scientific method is not a fact, or a guess, or anything requiring evidence or argument. It is a process for determining truth, nothing more.

Another lie. Some concepts can be disproven. They can be falsified. If they are falsified, they do not get to be considered science. The theory of evolution could be falsified in many different ways... none of those ways have occurred, and so it is still valid.

It is what cults use to perpetuate beliefs that can never be tested.  If you can't test anything about evolution, then it is not even science.

But you can test it! The discovery of Tiktaalik, for example, was a test of the theory. The fact that we can't reproduce 3 billion years of evolution doesn't mean it didn't happen any more than the fact that we can't murder someone twice doesn't mean they weren't murdered the first time!

Another lie. We understand that some things are not possible to prove (in the mathematical sense of the word prove), but we also understand that sufficient evidence can be accumulated to lead to a reliable conclusion - as is the case with evolution. We do need evidence, and we do have it... and it all adds up to evolution.

Another lie. Any actual, credible evidence is open for discussion. What is not allowed is conjecture that has not met the requirements for credibility.

Studying the evidence to determine what the facts are is not the same as teaching evidence that isn't fact. Scientists do study all of the evidence and all the facts... and some of what they study is determined not to be fact. If it's not fact, then it doesn't get to be part of the theory, and it doesn't get to be taught in science classrooms. So what? I prefer not having my children taught things that are not true.

You have been brainwashed into false beliefs that have no basis in reality.  My job it to unbrainwash; To put you in the condition before you "walked" in that delusional trap.

IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #111 - Feb 14th, 2010 at 10:36am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 11th, 2010 at 7:58pm:

You have been brainwashed into false beliefs that have no basis in reality.  My job it to unbrainwash; To put you in the condition before you "walked" in that delusional trap.

You have been brainwashed into false beliefs that have no basis in reality.  Therefore, my job is to unbrainwash you........to put you in the condition you were BEFORE you 'walked' into that delusional trap!.

SEE, I told you two can play your games!  Let's see how far MUMBO JUMBO gets us!

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #112 - Feb 14th, 2010 at 12:10pm

MajorAtheist wrote on Feb 14th, 2010 at 10:36am:

You have been brainwashed into false beliefs that have no basis in reality.  Therefore, my job is to unbrainwash you........to put you in the condition you were BEFORE you 'walked' into that delusional trap!.

SEE, I told you two can play your games!  Let's see how far MUMBO JUMBO gets us!

In order for a child to be brainwashed, it normally requires a foundation of people around them that do the brainwashing.
They all want the best for you, so they indoctrinate you into what they think is good.
They are the guardians of their "truth".

Since there is no evidence for evolution on this planet, the only conclusion is that you succumbed to brainwashing.

Before the brainwashing you did not have this belief.  It has to be inflicted on you by society, teachers, believers.

I have never allowed anyone to inflict magical, mystical, religious nonsense on me ever.

It is part of the reason for my extreme intelligence and that all my inventions work exactly as they should, when you understand the real science behind them.

The only things that are true, are self evident, need no brainwashing and are obvious.

You cannot call yourself a atheist if you believe in magical nonsense that is not science.

The magical nonsense, is religious.  I have no religion.  I practice no religion.  I practice being free of all nonsense.

Listen to these videos and accept the reality that you are a victim of this crap religion.

IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #113 - Feb 14th, 2010 at 1:12pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 14th, 2010 at 12:10pm:
MajorAtheist wrote on Feb 14th, 2010 at 10:36am:

In order for a child to be brainwashed, it normally requires a foundation of people around them that do the brainwashing.
They all want the best for you, so they indoctrinate you into what they think is good.

Since there is no evidence for evolution on this planet, the only conclusion is that you succumbed to brainwashing.

Before the brainwashing you did not have this belief.  It has to be inflicted on you by society, teachers, believers.

I have never allowed anyone to inflict magical, mystical, religious nonsense on me ever.

It is part of the reason for my extreme intelligence and that all my inventions work exactly as they should, when you understand the real science behind them.

The only things that are true, are self evident, need no brainwashing and are obvious.

You cannot call yourself a atheist if you believe in magical nonsense that is not science.

The magical nonsense, is religious.  I have no religion.  I practice no religion.  I practice being free of all nonsense.

Listen to these videos and accept the reality that you are a victim of this crap religion.
v=bQrkBtnD_UQ[/media]

Since there is no evidence for god=truth, I can only come to the conclusion that you have succumbed to the most disturbing feculence ever witnessed by man.

You cannot call yourself a believer in god=truth if you are going to continue to believe in magical/mystical truths.   

The magical bovine%&$* is religious. I have no religion. I don't want religion.

Watch those videos and try to understand the comments that you so cleverly delete when they prove you wrong.  Let go of your human emotional garbage!!!!!!!!

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #114 - Feb 14th, 2010 at 2:40pm

If you are not seeking the truth, then your life is meaningless.

Information is not knowledge.
Albert Einstein

The only source of knowledge is experience.
Albert Einstein

Answer my question:
Where is your absolute evidence for evolution?  It must be irrefutable, have no other plausibilities, and physical evidence.  It must contain no opinions by dumb ass believers.

IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #115 - Feb 14th, 2010 at 5:54pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 14th, 2010 at 2:40pm:

Albert Einstein

Albert Einstein

Answer my question:
Where is your absolute evidence for evolution?  It must be irrefutable, have no other plausibilities, and physical evidence.  It must contain no opinions by dumb ass believers.

I have given it to you.........and each time I do, you twist what I say to mean things like 'random is magical'...........of which I NEVER claimed nor meant.  You should know better!

Answer my question:
Why can't you believe the evidence instead of twisting it in an attempt to keep from believing it?  What is that reason that causes you to twist what I say?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #116 - Feb 14th, 2010 at 7:24pm

MajorAtheist wrote on Feb 14th, 2010 at 5:54pm:

Albert Einstein

Albert Einstein

Answer my question:

I have given it to you.........and each time I do, you twist what I say to mean things like 'random is magical'...........of which I NEVER claimed nor meant.  You should know better!

Answer my question:
Why can't you believe the evidence instead of twisting it in an attempt to keep from believing it?  What is that reason that causes you to twist what I say?

You have not presented a single piece of evidence that I asked for.

IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #117 - Feb 15th, 2010 at 11:29am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 14th, 2010 at 7:24pm:

Albert Einstein

Albert Einstein

Answer my question:

Answer my question:

You have not presented a single piece of evidence that I asked for.

SADLY, you CANT believe the evidence I provide.

FOR SOME STRANGE REASON!

IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #118 - Feb 15th, 2010 at 11:31am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 14th, 2010 at 7:24pm:
[quote author=3A3F3632355B0 link=1263533106/114#114 date=1266183645]If you are not seeking the truth, then your life is meaningless.

Albert Einstein

Albert Einstein

Answer my question:

Answer my question:

Hmmmm, also for some strange reason you AVOIDED my question like I predicted you would.

This is getting to be a RIOT! WHAHAHAHAHAHA

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print