Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Welcome to our forum.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Send Topic Print
There is no such thing as random mutations in genetics. (Read 37586 times)
MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Re: There is no such thing as random mutations in genetics.
Reply #15 - Jan 27th, 2010 at 6:50am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 26th, 2010 at 6:52pm:
MajorAtheist wrote on Jan 26th, 2010 at 4:53pm:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 26th, 2010 at 2:18pm:
I don't get angry, this is what I do to help you.  It is up to you to wake up and understand.

There are no magical causes, nor mystical creatures in science.
These things are religious in nature.

If you want to continue with relgious beliefs that is your problem not mine.

All I can do is tell you what is real from what is not.  It is up to you to get past your brainwashing and prejudices not based in reality.

I do pity anyone who believes in magical processes, mystical ideas.  I pity you. MajorAthiest, and Slacker.

You can do so much better than this crap.

Again, not performing the experiment does not mean you are right!

Predict either heads or tails, flip the coin 50 times, record your results and when you realize that you were NOT 100% accurate.......its because the outcome is random and dependent upon the physics applied during said tosses!

Prove me wrong or you have no reason to not believe me!

I might as well be communicating with a frog.  You have no understanding of physics.

REPEAT;  There are no magical or mystical reasons in science.  By having a religious belief in "random" you negate yourself.

Do you also believe in "luck"?

WHAHA!  I never said magical/mystical processes were a part of physics.

Sigh, I am starting to come to the conclusion that you are not as bright as you claim.

You CANT afford a coin to perform an experiment, or if you did it, you CANT understand that since you could not predict the outcome 100% of the time, it PROVES the outcome is random.

Sorry you are having a hard time believing this.  Are you sure you are smart.  Smart people should be able to understand rudimentary arguments and enough so that they shouldn't have to PUT WORDS INTO people's mouths. LMAO!

IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #16 - Jan 27th, 2010 at 6:53am

MajorAtheist wrote on Jan 27th, 2010 at 6:50am:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 26th, 2010 at 6:52pm:
MajorAtheist wrote on Jan 26th, 2010 at 4:53pm:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 26th, 2010 at 2:18pm:
I don't get angry, this is what I do to help you.  It is up to you to wake up and understand.

There are no magical causes, nor mystical creatures in science.
These things are religious in nature.

If you want to continue with relgious beliefs that is your problem not mine.

All I can do is tell you what is real from what is not.  It is up to you to get past your brainwashing and prejudices not based in reality.

I do pity anyone who believes in magical processes, mystical ideas.  I pity you. MajorAthiest, and Slacker.

You can do so much better than this crap.

Again, not performing the experiment does not mean you are right!

Predict either heads or tails, flip the coin 50 times, record your results and when you realize that you were NOT 100% accurate.......its because the outcome is random and dependent upon the physics applied during said tosses!

Prove me wrong or you have no reason to not believe me!

I might as well be communicating with a frog.  You have no understanding of physics.

REPEAT;  There are no magical or mystical reasons in science.  By having a religious belief in "random" you negate yourself.

Do you also believe in "luck"?

WHAHA!  I never said magical/mystical processes were a part of physics.

Sigh, I am starting to come to the conclusion that you are not as bright as you claim.

You CANT afford a coin to perform an experiment, or if you did it, you CANT understand that since you could not predict the outcome 100% of the time, it PROVES the outcome is random.

Sorry you are having a hard time believing this.  Are you sure you are smart.  Smart people should be able to understand rudimentary arguments and enough so that they shouldn't have to PUT WORDS INTO people's mouths. LMAO!

How can you ASSUME you are communicating with a frog, when it is YOU that can't understand what we are trying to teach you??? 

In other words, it should be ME that is assuming a dialogue with a frog!  LMAO! 

But keep trying to prove me wrong, when you realize you cant..............you will just have to change your beliefs and accept the punishment that your very own God promises!  Sorry that you are FORCED into not believing!

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Reply #17 - Jan 27th, 2010 at 8:58am

Listen to me this has nothing to do with God,but with your magical beliefs in random.

Do you believe in the tooth fairy?
Do you believe in ghosts?
Do you believe in goblins?

You can still be a religious atheist and believe in things at your church, but not in biology.

There are no magical causes nor magical effects. 
Random has no basis in science.  It might be something in another universe, but not here.

Flipping a coin is not a random act.  It involves most of the laws of physics. Because YOU are too stupid to understand what is going on, does not change the truth in this matter.

It is your ignorance of what is taking place that is your problem.

Random violates the foundations of science.

Your need to make it real is your problem, just like any religious belief.

I want to see all religious nonsense removed from science.

What you think is happening in a coin toss is not.  Your atheist, religious needs for this crap to be real is your problem.

I  pity you, for being so lost.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #18 - Jan 27th, 2010 at 9:10am

Do you think there are "random mutations" between the parent and the child?

Do you believe in Santa Claus?

Do you believe in luck?

Do you believe in flying saucers?

Please answer this. Yes or no!

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #19 - Jan 28th, 2010 at 8:03am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 27th, 2010 at 8:58am:
Listen to me this has nothing to do with God,but with your magical beliefs in random.

You can still be a religious atheist and believe in things at your church, but not in biology.

Random has no basis in science.  It might be something in another universe, but not here.

Flipping a coin is not a random act.  It involves most of the laws of physics. Because YOU are too stupid to understand what is going on, does not change the truth in this matter.

It is your ignorance of what is taking place that is your problem.

Your need to make it real is your problem, just like any religious belief.

I want to see all religious nonsense removed from science.

What you think is happening in a coin toss is not.  Your atheist, religious needs for this crap to be real is your problem.

I  pity you, for being so lost.

AGain, this has nothing to do with MY MAGICAL beliefs, since I hold no magical beliefs. Stop lying to fit your hate filled agenda.  It really does not make yourself look like the the 'teachers teacher'.  Besides, where are all your students?

Until you prove me wrong, you have no reason to not believe me.  I am REALLY starting to pity you!

IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #20 - Jan 28th, 2010 at 8:26am

Flipping a coin is not a random act. 

I NEVER said it was a random act. And you pity me? LMAO.  I am not the one that is TWISTING everything that is said just so I don't have to believe.  I very CLEARLY said the outcome was random, not the actual flipping of a coin.  The OUTCOME of the flipping of the coin is random, since you don't know the physics that may be applied during said flip!

Sigh, I can see you are unwilling to do the experiment for some strange reason!

IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #21 - Jan 28th, 2010 at 9:14am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 27th, 2010 at 9:10am:

Do you believe in luck?

Why would I believe in the tooth fairy, when any time evidence is revealed that the tooth fairy exists(money under my pillow)..........the evidence is faulty and does not really show that a fairy exists????  So, NO!

Why would I believe in Santa, when the presents under the tree does not really provide any reason to believe Santa exists? So, NO!

Why would I believe in saucers, when the pictures produced of said saucers, cannot be shown to actually represent a Saucer or Alien spaceship?  So, NO!

BUT, BUT, BUT I have a huge reason to believe that LUCK exists.  I have no reason to believe the tooth fairy, santa, or saucers exist. Fairies, Santa, Saucers are all defined by their physical, material deeds.

In other words, material things are used to prove/show evidence of Santa, Fairies, Saucers.  Presents under a tree, money under a pillow, pictures of saucers.

But when it comes to Luck, Random, Chaos, darkness, sickness..........these are all concepts that we used to define the lack of prediction with 100% accuracy, lack of 100% order, lack of 100% light, and lack of 100% health.

These things are not entities, but a representation of the LACK OF the entity, but they exist within the perceptive realm.  They exist because there is no 100% health, 100% light, 100% accuracy, 100% order, 100% perfection.

Things are ONLY perceived as perfectly accurate, healthy, ordered, when there is no way to know exactly what perfect is..........subjectively.  Subjective perfection is as elusive as subjective truth.  Only objective perfection exists, in as much as objective truth exists.

The object is only perfect within the limitations imposed upon it, during any given time or over the course of time.  But a removal of these limitations, during any point in time, may reveal a completely different perfection......objectively!

Ok, I digressed, but I also felt it was necessary.  Back to LUCK........The reason I believe LUCK exists is because, when concerning the lottery, no one can predict the numbers that will fall 100% of the time.  This proves that the winner of the lottery is random, based on the physics that are applied.  We can't predict the winner; therefore the person that wins is completely random; UNPREDICTABLE.

Prove me wrong by predicting not on the numbers of the next local megamillion lottery, but I would like for you to predict the actual winner.  When you are wrong the first time, I am going to have to laugh, because this will prove that the reason you could not predict the numbers or winners is because it is random.  Whether you CAN believe it or not!

AND, AND, AND I have a huge reason to believe that mutations can happen between the replication/duplication of DNA from parent to child, and I have a huge reason to believe these mutations are just as random as the lottery, since the outcome cannot be predicted with 100% accuracy!

NOW my turn and let's test your fairness.  I answer your questions, let's see if you can answer mine.

Tell me WHY or WHAT you don't believe about evolution?  And don't just say there are no transitional fossils. Dont just say random mutations of DNA don't occur or don't produce change.

Explain what it is about the DNA that gives you no reason to believe in change over time.
Explain what it is about the transitional fossils that gives you reason to believe they are not transitional.

How can a fossil that has both reptile and mammal organs, traits, characteristics, etc............NOT be a possible transition of reptile to mammal? Explain why you can't believe this.

And my last question..........will you get punished or praised for your beliefs?  The reason why I ask is that you are adamantly against evolution, but you CANT show 1 thing that would give rise to this lack of belief.

You have failed to show 1 piece of evidence that supports evolution is wrong.  All you have done is show that you are more willing to TWIST things just so you don't have to believe..........for some strange reason!

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #22 - Jan 28th, 2010 at 7:32pm

MajorAtheist wrote on Jan 28th, 2010 at 9:14am:

Do you believe in luck?

Why would I believe in the tooth fairy, when any time evidence is revealed that the tooth fairy exists(money under my pillow)..........the evidence is faulty and does not really show that a fairy exists????  So, NO!

Why would I believe in Santa, when the presents under the tree does not really provide any reason to believe Santa exists? So, NO!

Why would I believe in saucers, when the pictures produced of said saucers, cannot be shown to actually represent a Saucer or Alien spaceship?  So, NO!

BUT, BUT, BUT I have a huge reason to believe that LUCK exists.  I have no reason to believe the tooth fairy, santa, or saucers exist. Fairies, Santa, Saucers are all defined by their physical, material deeds.

In other words, material things are used to prove/show evidence of Santa, Fairies, Saucers.  Presents under a tree, money under a pillow, pictures of saucers.

But when it comes to Luck, Random, Chaos, darkness, sickness..........these are all concepts that we used to define the lack of prediction with 100% accuracy, lack of 100% order, lack of 100% light, and lack of 100% health.

These things are not entities, but a representation of the LACK OF the entity, but they exist within the perceptive realm.  They exist because there is no 100% health, 100% light, 100% accuracy, 100% order, 100% perfection.

Things are ONLY perceived as perfectly accurate, healthy, ordered, when there is no way to know exactly what perfect is..........subjectively.  Subjective perfection is as elusive as subjective truth.  Only objective perfection exists, in as much as objective truth exists.

The object is only perfect within the limitations imposed upon it, during any given time or over the course of time.  But a removal of these limitations, during any point in time, may reveal a completely different perfection......objectively!

Ok, I digressed, but I also felt it was necessary.  Back to LUCK........The reason I believe LUCK exists is because, when concerning the lottery, no one can predict the numbers that will fall 100% of the time.  This proves that the winner of the lottery is random, based on the physics that are applied.  We can't predict the winner; therefore the person that wins is completely random; UNPREDICTABLE.

Prove me wrong by predicting not on the numbers of the next local megamillion lottery, but I would like for you to predict the actual winner.  When you are wrong the first time, I am going to have to laugh, because this will prove that the reason you could not predict the numbers or winners is because it is random.  Whether you CAN believe it or not!

AND, AND, AND I have a huge reason to believe that mutations can happen between the replication/duplication of DNA from parent to child, and I have a huge reason to believe these mutations are just as random as the lottery, since the outcome cannot be predicted with 100% accuracy!

NOW my turn and let's test your fairness.  I answer your questions, let's see if you can answer mine.

Tell me WHY or WHAT you don't believe about evolution?  And don't just say there are no transitional fossils. Dont just say random mutations of DNA don't occur or don't produce change.

Explain what it is about the DNA that gives you no reason to believe in change over time.
Explain what it is about the transitional fossils that gives you reason to believe they are not transitional.

How can a fossil that has both reptile and mammal organs, traits, characteristics, etc............NOT be a possible transition of reptile to mammal? Explain why you can't believe this.

And my last question..........will you get punished or praised for your beliefs?  The reason why I ask is that you are adamantly against evolution, but you CANT show 1 thing that would give rise to this lack of belief.

You have failed to show 1 piece of evidence that supports evolution is wrong.  All you have done is show that you are more willing to TWIST things just so you don't have to believe..........for some strange reason!

You are not rational and you believe in magical causes.  That is a pretty much delusional conditioning of your mind.

There is no evidence of luck.  If you were to have any objective awareness at all, you would know this.

Circumstances, events, that lead things to happen are not luck.

It is just delusional nonsense.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #23 - Jan 28th, 2010 at 7:44pm

I find it funnier than hell that you atheists are superstitious and  believe in luck and other irrational crap, and for some reason you think that evoldelusion validates your hate of god and your emotional needs to justify your weakness caused by your human compulsions and desires?

You are messed up in the head because you believe in magical thinking and mystical (religious) causes.  You believe in delusional nonsense like random?  You need to find out why.  You need to understand yourself first.

You need to be honest with yourself.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #24 - Jan 28th, 2010 at 7:52pm

Only a ignorant fool, who is incapable of reasoning would believe in random.

Because you and other humans are so feeble minded that you can't see the causes is not an excuse for your delusional beliefs.

Luck is a delusional belief that has no basis in science.

Albert Einstein:
"A human being is a part of a whole, called by us 'universe', a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."

There are no magical causes in the entire universe. Only week and feeble minded humans, who are incapable of logic believe in this magical nonsense.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #25 - Jan 29th, 2010 at 11:06am

Do you believe in luck?

You need to realize that I never allowed any forced beliefs in my life to effect me.  I am much stronger than you.

You seem to think that you must believe in something. That is a false position to begin with.  You don't have to believe in anything.

If you start from the position of protecting your intelligence from human garbage beliefs, then you could never believe in unproven illogical nonsense such as Evodelusionism.

You are very low IQ if you don't understand that a coin toss is cause and effect and depends totally on the laws of physics.  I lose patience with people who seem to be stuck groveling around in delusional beliefs and intellectual darkness.

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Albert Einstein

IT is extremely difficult for me to think that any human can be so ignorant of the laws of science and believe in magical nonsense.

If you want to understand why Evodelusion is a religion, then you need to read all of the posts on this site.  If you don't understand what evidence is and what I demand as evidence and what any sane person would demand as evidence, then you are just brainwashed and a helpless, hopeless person.

IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #26 - Jan 29th, 2010 at 11:39am

You can either listen or you can turn your head to what I have said and proved, just so you don't have to believe me.  It really comes down to how honest you can be!

I have proven that the outcome of a coin flip is random between heads or tails, and is dependent upon the physics involved during said flip. If you CANT prove this wrong, then I have no reason to change my beliefs!  If you CANT prove this wrong, YOU have no reason to not believe me!

I have also proved that just because we can't predict the outcome 100% of the time, does not mean some magical processes are involved. I have told you time and time again that it is dependent upon the physics involved, not some magical processes............especially since you support the PHYSICS in the world.

I have worded it in a way that has caused you quite a conundrum of problems..........logically and semantically.

But you lie again!  Why?

IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #27 - Jan 29th, 2010 at 11:44am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 28th, 2010 at 7:32pm:

Do you believe in luck?

You are not rational and you believe in magical causes. 

REALLY?  Even though I have stated MANY times that the outcome of the coin flip is due to physics.

So, is physics some sort of magic???
Does magic cause physics then?

Hmmmmmm, I claim that the outcome is due to physics, but YET you turn around and lie to my face and say that I believe the outcome is due to magical causes?  WOW!

WHO are you trying to fool?

IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #28 - Jan 29th, 2010 at 11:51am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 28th, 2010 at 7:32pm:

Do you believe in luck?

You are not rational and you believe in magical causes.  That is a pretty much delusional conditioning of your mind.

There is no evidence of luck.  If you were to have any objective awareness at all, you would know this.

The evidence of predictions not being 100% to certain events, produces the concept of LUCK!

The evidence of people holding hands, produces the concept of love.

They BOTH exist. Existence for existence does not have to be limited to physical, right or wrong?

IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #29 - Jan 29th, 2010 at 1:05pm

]

NOPE, not when I proved that you CANT predict the outcome of a coin toss with 100% accuracy.

AGain, failure to actually flip the coin might help you understand, but not flipping the coin will never help you see what we are trying to teach you.

WE ALL PITY YOU!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Send Topic Print