Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Signup for free on our forum and benefit from new features!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
Send Topic Print
There is no such thing as random mutations in genetics. (Read 37653 times)
prolescum

LoLtering for the sake
of it

Re: There is no such thing as random mutations in genetics.
Reply #45 - Feb 2nd, 2010 at 4:02am

Lol!!!

Have you still not figured out the meaning of the word random despite being given the ACTUAL definition, GSFY? I know you can't teach old dogs new tricks, but crikey...
How about mutation? Does it still mean a f**ked up thing that needs constant surgery? What about Diamonds? Are they still not made of carbon?
Have you deleted those posts where you let slip how ignorant you are yet? I've seen you do it before...
What about giving users the ability to edit BACK, have you done that yet?
Still retorting with pointless ad hominems when you can't answer a simple question? Not surprising, really - you have an IQ above genius after all.
This really is the funniest, most retarded forum.
I read in a thread you're now getting a law degree. Is it true? Why law? What could a pseudo-scientist like yourself do with a law degree...?
Is it so you can learn how to unlearn and truthify another field in the way you've evidently completely sussed out science? I'm glad you're taking this on - the world NEEDS truthification, once it's learned how to unlearn, that is.
Remember, you're not exactly known for being truthful, so one wonders why you'd point this out so often.
Remember you've said:
God = Truth
All scientists are liars
You are the only one who knows what the truth behind science is.

You can pretend all you like that you are a nexus, but in reality you're just a failed salesman. I can see why you turned to the internet to propagate your nonsense...
You'll notice how you have literally NO FOLLOWERS. Not a single person you've invited here has taken you seriously (rightly).

Now delete this forum and stop wasting your life. I know you're being sued so your time is probably a precious commodity, especially if you're taking a degree in law as well...
Lips Sealed

http://dictionary.reference.com/

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/

http://www.merriam-webster.com/
IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #46 - Feb 2nd, 2010 at 4:38pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 1st, 2010 at 8:38pm:
MajorAtheist wrote on Jan 30th, 2010 at 9:46pm:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 30th, 2010 at 9:41pm:
I have gone over this before.  Being predictable has nothing to do with random. Random is not even a real word. It is a concept in abstract math that has never been shown to be part of the real physical world.

Every event in existence can be reduced to all the causes and calculated.  You can do empirical testing on any physical event and determine all the causes and the way the forces work on ANY EVENT!

Just because YOU don't know what and how it works, does not make any event random.  It is a human weakness to try and see things like luck. Or to use words like random to make an excuse for how stupid they are.

When some guy gets "hot" on the dice playing craps, it is because of how he is holding the dice, and trowing them, not because of luck. If he has a certain way of holding the dice and his "lucky" method is to put the two sixes together or whatever is part of his method. The next night he my crap out every time using what he thought was his "lucky" throw.  It is because of the conditions of his muscles, his mental state etc that cause those dice to go hot for a while, but that rarely returns.

I have read about 6 books by professional gamblers in my life, people who actually make money on observing other people and making money on "hot" players. There is usually a pattern and a good observer will know when the thrower goes cold.

I read books on most subjects that deals with life and science.

There is no such thing a luck.  There is no such thing as random. Both are fantasy created by people to explain things they don't understand.

When you are in business for yourself, you know that luck is not real. You study the market, make decisions based on experience and knowledge. That is what makes people lucky.
Being nice to other people and loving other people is part of that as well.

I do know this; There are a lot of people out there who want to use you, want to make you a pawn of their beliefs. If that is what you allow.  I never allow people to do that to me, ever.  People who actually care about you will tell you the truth.

It is the foundation of free thought.

I have explained everything to you.

Sadly, you have failed to prove me wrong. Go back and read and copy/paste an argument/statement that I made and SHOW me where it is wrong.

When you can't do this, you have NO reason to not believe me..........unless you are not smart or you FEAR your God!

You have a f**king rut etched in your mind, and you can't get out of that f**king rut.

I am don'e with you.  If you can't stop lying about science, you dumb ass!

WHAHAHAH!  CANT prove me wrong, so might as well just SAY I am wrong!  WHAHAHAHAHAH

Keep trying, but being a dumb ass will never allow you to! WHAHA

IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #47 - Feb 2nd, 2010 at 4:45pm

I have gone over this before.  Being predictable has nothing to do with random. Random is not even a real word. It is a concept in abstract math that has never been shown to be part of the real physical world.

Every event in existence can be reduced to all the causes and calculated.  You can do empirical testing on any physical event and determine all the causes and the way the forces work on ANY EVENT!

Just because YOU don't know what and how it works, does not make any event random.  It is a human weakness to try and see things like luck. Or to use words like random to make an excuse for how stupid they are.

When some guy gets "hot" on the dice playing craps, it is because of how he is holding the dice, and trowing them, not because of luck. If he has a certain way of holding the dice and his "lucky" method is to put the two sixes together or whatever is part of his method. The next night he my crap out every time using what he thought was his "lucky" throw.  It is because of the conditions of his muscles, his mental state etc that cause those dice to go hot for a while, but that rarely returns.

I have read about 6 books by professional gamblers in my life, people who actually make money on observing other people and making money on "hot" players. There is usually a pattern and a good observer will know when the thrower goes cold.

There is no such thing a luck.  There is no such thing as random. Both are fantasy created by people to explain things they don't understand.

When you are in business for yourself, you know that luck is not real. You study the market, make decisions based on experience and knowledge. That is what makes people lucky.

I do know this; There are a lot of people out there who want to use you, want to make you a pawn of their beliefs. If that is what you allow.  I never allow people to do that to me, ever.  People who actually care about you will tell you the truth.

Sadly, you have failed to prove me wrong. Go back and read and copy/paste an argument/statement that I made and SHOW me where it is wrong.

When you can't do this, you have NO reason to not believe me..........unless you are not smart or you FEAR your God!

You have a f**king rut etched in your mind, and you can't get out of that f**king rut.

REALLY??  Can you show me where instead of just SAYING that I have rut etched in my head or should I PROVE to you that I can do the same.

You have a F**CKING rut etched in your mind, and you CANT get out of that F**CKING rut.

I would be done with you, but the entertainment value is just too much!!!

IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #48 - Feb 2nd, 2010 at 4:48pm

Come on GSFY, show me just 1 thing that I said that is wrong.  I bet you CANT find anything, but I will give you a chance.

If you CANT, then I will just have to label you a liar!  If you CAN, then I will admit you are right.  I am not SCARED to change my beliefs, but for some strange reason you CANT!

WHY?  WHO will punish you if you do? GOD or the Great Unicorn???  WHO do you believe is capable of flooding the world in order to wipe out the people that dont do as he commands them???  WHO are you afraid of? LMAO!

You're an idiot!

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Reply #49 - Feb 2nd, 2010 at 8:28pm

MajorAtheist wrote on Feb 2nd, 2010 at 4:48pm:

Come on GSFY, show me just 1 thing that I said that is wrong.  I bet you CANT find anything, but I will give you a chance.

If you CANT, then I will just have to label you a liar!  If you CAN, then I will admit you are right.  I am not SCARED to change my beliefs, but for some strange reason you CANT!

WHY?  WHO will punish you if you do? GOD or the Great Unicorn???  WHO do you believe is capable of flooding the world in order to wipe out the people that dont do as he commands them???  WHO are you afraid of? LMAO!

You're an idiot!

Who took your intelligence from you?  Why did you cave in to nonsense?  Are you really that weak?  I don't like weak people who never protect their minds from indoctrination and other weak sucks.
You are not intelligent enough to be in the same room as me.

You are a liar and delusional. That goes with weak people who cave to social nonsense.

There is no random on this earth, because it violates the foundation of all scientific inquiry. The LAWof cause and effect.

Nobody can be as stupid as you, but it is fact.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #50 - Feb 3rd, 2010 at 6:03am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 2nd, 2010 at 8:28pm:

You're an idiot!

Who took your intelligence from you?  Why did you cave in to nonsense?  Are you really that weak?  I don't like weak people who never protect their minds from indoctrination and other weak sucks.

You are a liar and delusional. That goes with weak people who cave to social nonsense.

There is no random on this earth, because it violates the foundation of all scientific inquiry. The LAWof cause and effect.

WHAHAH!  Again, I ask you..........just to see if you are lying or not...............what gives you the reason to believe that I have caved into nonsense, since you CANT prove that the nonsense that I believe is wrong?  HUH?

Just SAYING it without having any reason to BELIEVE it is weak, stupid, and just plain out insidious to logic!

Let's see if you CAN back up your claim or if you just prefer to lie!! LOL

Why are you so weak?

IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #51 - Feb 3rd, 2010 at 6:08am

You are a liar and delusional.  

WHAHAH!  But you CANT show me where I am lying.

Typical WEAK minded people CANT find a reason to not beleive me...............except the FEAR instilled by their very own God!

If you CANT show me where I am lying/wrong/illogical, then you have no reason to not believe me!

I am much smarter than you are!

IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #52 - Feb 3rd, 2010 at 6:17am

[quote author=4C7C706B6B1F0 link=1264357191/48#48 date=1265154505][quote author=292C252126480 link=1264357191/43#43 date=1265081914][quote author=6E5E5249493D0 link=1264357191/39#39 date=1264913200][quote author=7D787175721C0 link=1264357191/38#38 date=1264912865]

The above statement PROVES you are an idiot.

Random does not violate the laws of cause and effect.  WAHAHAAHAH!

Random works within the laws of cause and effect.........and when you dont KNOW the cause to the effect..............the effect is said/considered to be random.

PROVE ME WRONG!

If you can prove me wrong, then you have a very valid reason for not believing me.  But if you CANT prove me wrong, then you have no reason at all to not believe.

You are WEAK minded!  STop letting people CONTROL your weak mind!

IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #53 - Feb 3rd, 2010 at 6:23am

MajorAtheist wrote on Feb 3rd, 2010 at 6:03am:

You're an idiot!

WHAHAH!  Again, I ask you..........just to see if you are lying or not...............what gives you the reason to believe that I have caved into nonsense, since you CANT prove that the nonsense that I believe is wrong?  HUH?

Just SAYING it without having any reason to BELIEVE it is weak, stupid, and just plain out insidious to logic!

Why are you so weak?

Thinking that RANDOM violates the laws of cause and effect is STUPID, since random works WITHIN the laws of physics.

PROVE THIS IS WRONG, if you can, but I bet you CANT!  Let's see if you can!!!!! LOL

You SEE, GSFY, if you CANT prove what I say is wrong/illogical/or a lie.............then you have absolutely no reason to not believe me unless you are too stupid to understand or too scared to understand.  WHICH IS IT????

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #54 - Feb 3rd, 2010 at 9:58pm

MajorAtheist wrote on Feb 3rd, 2010 at 6:23am:

You're an idiot!

Why are you so weak?

Thinking that RANDOM violates the laws of cause and effect is STUPID, since random works WITHIN the laws of physics.

PROVE THIS IS WRONG, if you can, but I bet you CANT!  Let's see if you can!!!!! LOL

You SEE, GSFY, if you CANT prove what I say is wrong/illogical/or a lie.............then you have absolutely no reason to not believe me unless you are too stupid to understand or too scared to understand.  WHICH IS IT????

Random violates the first laws of physics.  Cause and effect.
There is no such thing as a random event. All events are the results of causes. Random or non reason events are mystical and magical.  You are too stupid to continue with and discussion on this.  Either get with the lessons or go away.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #55 - Feb 4th, 2010 at 12:03am

It is built in to humans to need to believe in some religious idea. It is deeply ingrained in the instincts of humans, because we have religious icons on the walls of caves. It has always been here.

They must have beliefs in how things happen.  It is human nature.

When you destroy any form of normal religion in people's minds by brainwashing coercion, peer pressure and telling young people they are stupid if they  believe in God,  and then you replace it with a religion that is disguised as "science".  You have this nonsense religion of Evodelusionism.

It is not science because it violates most of laws and science as we know it. There is absolutely no use of any of the real scientific methods.  There is no testing on fossils that could ever possibly show any transition and you have no DNA in fossils but only OPINIONS.  You sure have a lot of brainwashed fools believing in this crap. There is no evidence of any evolution in DNA. There is only evidence of a need to survive as the same creature.

It is well known that delusional beliefs are projected on the world. This is extremely well known in psychology. But noone is ever going to suspect that science is delusional?? Why not? Science has been delusional for as long as it has existed.

Anytime there is a religious belief as the foundation of science eventually it gets changed or becomes some other damned belief.  It used to be the earth was flat and you will fall off if you go too far. This was believed by all the "greatest minds". 
So to is this crap religious belief in creatures becoming other creatures, when there is no empirical evidence of this anywhere, and all of the evidence shows a genetic stability in creatures with fossils of living creatures over 110 million years old by this dumb ass radiometric dating system.

Anybody who believes in evolution is delusional by absolute definition. And it is normal human weakness to believe in such fairy tale religious nonsense.

IP Logged

Dabeer
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #56 - Feb 4th, 2010 at 7:21am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 3rd, 2010 at 9:58pm:
There is no such thing as a random event. All events are the results of causes. Random or non reason events are mystical and magical.

Ok, I can't take this any longer.

There are (at least) two definitions for the word "random".

The first is the meaning that you, GSFY, have latched on to, and that is "non-deterministic". I think we all mostly agree that non-determinism does not occur in nature (with the possible exception of quantum events).

The second is the meaning that I, and I think most (if not all) scientists use when discussing phenomena such as evolution, and that is "deterministic, but the exact relationship between cause and effect is unknown (or even unknowable at our current state of knowledge), and thus unpredictable".

The errors that occur during genetic reproduction are not non-deterministic, but the exact relationship between their cause and the observed effect is not fully known. Since it is a lot easier to say "random" instead of "deterministic, but the exact relationship between cause and effect is unknown, and thus unpredictable", we call these events "random".

Continuing to attack "random" using the first definition is nothing more than a straw man argument.

But here's the kicker: even IF the Theory of Evolution claimed that these events were non-deterministically random, it is still observably true that these events occur. Your argument with respect to "random" has NO IMPACT on the validity of the Theory of Evolution.

"A denial of evolution - however motivated - is a denial of evidence, a retreat from reason to ignorance." - Dr. Tim D. White

IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #57 - Feb 4th, 2010 at 8:28am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 3rd, 2010 at 9:58pm:
MajorAtheist wrote on Feb 3rd, 2010 at 6:23am:

You're an idiot!

Why are you so weak?

NOPE!  WHAHA!  I proved it does not, but for some strange reason you CANT believe me.

Does your God punish for DISbelieving in him or something?  There must be some reason for you not being able to believe me, all the while you CANT show me where I am wrong!

Hmmmmm, what could it be?

IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #58 - Feb 4th, 2010 at 8:34am

There is no such thing as a random event. All events are the results of causes. Random or non reason events are mystical and magical.

And as I said, when you don't know of THOSE CAUSES, the outcomes are considered random; they are unpredictable such as in the outcome of a coin toss.

When are you going to get it?

PROVE ME WRONG!!!!!!   Try just once!

IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #59 - Feb 4th, 2010 at 8:35am

You are too stupid to continue with and discussion on this.]]]]]]]

Either prove me wrong or look STUPID/FEARFUL!

If you can't prove me wrong, you are either too stupid to understand or too scared.  I hope you prove it is fear!

It is up to you!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
Send Topic Print