The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Re: Randomness
Reply #60 - Dec 13th, 2009 at 12:56pm

oh_noes wrote on Dec 13th, 2009 at 12:18pm:
ran·dom  (rndm)
adj.
1. Having no specific pattern, purpose, or objective: random movements. See Synonyms at chance.
2. Mathematics & Statistics Of or relating to a type of circumstance or event that is described by a probability distribution.
3. Of or relating to an event in which all outcomes are equally likely, as in the testing of a blood sample for the presence of a substance.

I don't see your definition anywhere.

The definition is exactly what I said.

There is no such thing as random.   Humans make up words like this all the time; like "evolution", is a made up word having no basis in reality, because people are feeble minded and believe in fantasy all the time.

When you work from the level of no lies, and only truth and only follow the laws of science, you do not allow any crap words to mean anything to you.  This is what I do.  I test everything, to see if it has any association with the truth or reality. Anything that violates the laws of science is not true. Random is a fantasy word and cannot be incorporated by the laws of physics.

It is possible to learn all that humanity has to offer and not believe any of it, including definitions, until it is absolutely proven to you.

Now, I want you to prove "evolution", "random", right now.

I want you to get with the program of coming into reality and the truth about human garbage beliefs that keep them ignorant of what is right in front of their noses.

If you want to stop "filtering" reality with human emotional mental garbage beliefs, like having faith in humanity, scientists in your HEMG case. 

Humanity consists of messed, imperfect, emotionally driven, full of brainwashed agendas,  people.  I have never met a perfect human, yet.   The ONLY way to be human is to be imperfect.  You can see this in the friggin DNA for crying out loud.  That is evidence of human frailty and dysfunction.

Go take a psych test and tell me if you are perfect. When the psychologist tested me, he said I have a high opinion of myself and the highest IQ he had ever seen or hear of. 

I spent 17 years in yoga and meditation to get rid of as many delusions as possible and still working on more, but not relating to the physical world of science.  Following the laws of science is a path towards the truth.  It is my path. It is what I do.  It is called getting free of the dyanam bandaha.  Human beliefs that cause ignorance and bondage.

Most people want you to be just as stupid as them (it is some sort of law) . They want you to perpetuate their screwed up beliefs.  If you like being a pawn of delusional beliefs, that is your problem.  I could never allow crap beliefs to control me.

Those who seek the truth are able to see, their own dysfunctions and step away from them.  You have to be able to confront your delusional beliefs, let go of them and move on.

The laws of science are a good tool to get free of HEMG.

Yet you want to make scientists, into your god?  Are you nuts?  Why would you want to be the parrot of these dysfunctional people.  Go seek the truth instead of religious bovine crap.

If you seek the "truth" from the messed up humans who have violated your innocence and trust, then you are going to victimize other children the same way you have been victimized. The ego has a way of doing that.  It is a law of psychology.  Child molesters will grow up to molest children.
Messed up religious people do the same thing.  Evodelusion is a religion for fact, no different than any I have studied, except that it hides under the name "science".

Never in all of history has mankind proven itself capable of doing the right thing.  Humanity has this thing of dividing themselves into factions of belief.  All that division causes is  the opposite of peace and love or anything that gives them satisfaction. They hold on to HEMG beliefs as if it will save them from death or some such crap.   

Human beliefs not based on any reality, is the foundation of the dysfunction. Beliefs based on NOTHING are the feculence of society that takes you far from the truth on anything.

Never believe anyone, until you prove what they say is even rational.

If you seek the truth, you will eventually find it.  You have to start by being absolutely honest with yourself and all those around you. Start with simple truths, then work up to the big ones.

Humans are messed up. That is a simple truth you need to realize. If you put your faith and trust in humans and not in yourself and your own ability to recognize the truth, then you wind up believing in garbage.

A truth teacher will always tell you to find your own truth, and not take on the "truths" of others.

I don't really have much hope for you, since you started out by lying to me on this forum. Hope springs eternal. Where there is life there is hope.

You need a lot of help getting free of delusional human garbage beliefs.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

oh_noes

Seek Truth! Doubt those
who find it.

Reply #61 - Dec 13th, 2009 at 1:21pm

Identify a single scientific paper that deals with proof, or accept that proof has no part of science and you are talking out of your arse, again.

Proof: Not a scientific concept.
Nephilmfree: For those occasions when evidence and reason just aren't enough.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #62 - Dec 13th, 2009 at 1:38pm

oh_noes wrote on Dec 13th, 2009 at 1:21pm:

Identify a single scientific paper that deals with proof, or accept that proof has no part of science and you are talking out of your arse, again.

You are nuts. Get with the program.

If you want to indoctrinate someone into a religious belief and make out like it is "science", because your job depends on it, then you take "science" and make it fit your beliefs.
You tell the new indoctrinees that "science does not require any physical evidence, or proof", that the "highest truth" is a frigging human garbage theory and then you remove the possibility for the student ever seeking the truth.  These children are gullible and victims of this bovine garbage. You are one of them.
Then you teach them that they cannot allow any evidence that would spoil the faith in this "theory". They must not ever listen to anyone but "real scientists" because we know the "truth". This is the definition of a cult, by the way.

Teach them that "falisifcation" is a science thing, when it is used in cults all the time.  You cannot falsify anything that has no evidence, like a cult religion.

They tell you how to think and how to believe then make up definitions of what science is and you allow them to do this to you.

You are very gullible and fell for this HEMG.

I go with the old scientific method that was around before this politically driven HEMG took over science.
Seeking the truth of the matter is the only real science.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

oh_noes

Seek Truth! Doubt those
who find it.

Reply #63 - Dec 13th, 2009 at 1:42pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Dec 13th, 2009 at 1:38pm:

If you want to indoctrinate someone into a religious belief and make out like it is "science", because your job depends on it, then you take "science" and make it fit your beliefs.

That, my friend, sums up your position entirely. You demand proof, but can't show any aspect of science that has ever dealt with proof. In other words, you have twisted science to fit your own belief.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #64 - Dec 13th, 2009 at 2:46pm

oh_noes wrote on Dec 13th, 2009 at 1:42pm:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Dec 13th, 2009 at 1:38pm:

That, my friend, sums up your position entirely. You demand proof, but can't show any aspect of science that has ever dealt with proof. In other words, you have twisted science to fit your own belief.

You are a true Evodelusionist, completly lost in garbage.

You are really a wast of my time.

IP Logged

oh_noes

Seek Truth! Doubt those
who find it.

Reply #65 - Dec 13th, 2009 at 2:52pm

Answer me this. If you can't demonstrate a single instance of science, ever, that has ever dealt with proof, why would I listen to you telling me that science does deal with proof?

If you are the only one talking about proof in the entire scientific community the only conclusion I can draw is that you are wrong.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #66 - Dec 13th, 2009 at 3:19pm

oh_noes wrote on Dec 13th, 2009 at 2:52pm:
Answer me this. If you can't demonstrate a single instance of science, ever, that has ever dealt with proof, why would I listen to you telling me that science does deal with proof?

If you are the only one talking about proof in the entire scientific community the only conclusion I can draw is that you are wrong.

This is where you get what you asked for.

1/ Remove all clothing from your feet. Take a cigarette lighter, and light it.  Place it on the bottom of your foot for at least 1 minute. Tell me the absolute evidence you found?

2/ Stand in the vicinity of an atomic blast and tell me the results of that empirical test?

3/ Take vinegar and mix it with baking soda. Tell me the absolute results of this experiment.

4/ Place a pan of water on the stove. Let it boil. Take a tea bag and put it in a cup.  Pour the boiling water on the tea bag and fill the cup. What is the results of this experiment?

You are an idiot. You do not know what absolute empirical evidence its.

You have been taught how to believe in fairy tales, and all the logic and reason has been removed and replaced with fantasy.

Anyone who actually believes in evolution can only believe it by having the ability to understand the obvious removed from their brains.  You let this happen to you.

IP Logged

oh_noes

Seek Truth! Doubt those
who find it.

Reply #67 - Dec 13th, 2009 at 3:29pm

So in other words, the only person dealing with proof in science, is you Cheesy

How revealing.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #68 - Dec 13th, 2009 at 3:35pm

If you had any self respect, you would go to those weak humans who did this to you and demand proof of their beliefs.

That is what I do. Any not one of them has any proof to back up any of there crap beliefs.

Why do you believe someone or anyone or any group of pseudo scientists,  who has no evidence and only makes up garbage to fit a dumb ass belief?
This is the hole where their beliefs come from.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #69 - Dec 13th, 2009 at 3:37pm

oh_noes wrote on Dec 13th, 2009 at 3:29pm:
So in other words, the only person dealing with proof in science, is you Cheesy

How revealing.

You actually are that stupid, that you would let them do this to  you?

IP Logged

oh_noes

Seek Truth! Doubt those
who find it.

Reply #70 - Dec 13th, 2009 at 3:44pm

Since it is necessary to rest on the axiom that reality exists, it is impossible to prove anything about reality.

Proof can exist within well defined axioms, but it does not equate to proof about reality since the axioms of reality cannot be examined.

I didn't let anyone do this to me. I thought about it. You are yet to show me how proof of anything is possible. Nothing can be proven in science, since it must rest on the axiom that reality exists.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #71 - Dec 13th, 2009 at 3:58pm

oh_noes wrote on Dec 13th, 2009 at 3:44pm:
Since it is necessary to rest on the axiom that reality exists, it is impossible to prove anything about reality.

Proof can exist within well defined axioms, but it does not equate to proof about reality since the axioms of reality cannot be examined.

I didn't let anyone do this to me. I thought about it. You are yet to show me how proof of anything is possible. Nothing can be proven in science, since it must rest on the axiom that reality exists.

The Truth is always self evident.

You are brainwashed out of rational thoughts and logic.

This is the same garbage they teach every student in order to get them to stop testing their bovine garbage and conform.

You are weak, so you cave into the bovine and conform.

IP Logged

oh_noes

Seek Truth! Doubt those
who find it.

Reply #72 - Dec 13th, 2009 at 4:02pm

The truth is self-evident? Better go and tell Copernicus and Gallileo that they were superfluous to requirements.

IP Logged

metha

Seek Truth!

Reply #73 - Dec 13th, 2009 at 5:59pm

Randomness in DNA does not kill a person, and I can prove it!

Take two identical twins. We get identical twins when a zygote splits into two embryos, and so they have exactly the same DNA. We can look at the DNA and verify that they are exactly the same.

However, once in a while they might end up with different DNA - a mutation, and we can look at their DNA and verify that their DNA are not exactly the same. This has been done and it is completely documented.

IP Logged

metha

Seek Truth!

Reply #74 - Dec 13th, 2009 at 6:37pm

Randomness in the real world do exist. This has nothing to do with "seemingly random", because that is something else. That has to do with how complex a system is.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9
Send Topic Print