Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  YaBB is sponsored by XIMinc!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8
Send Topic Print
Evodelusion HAS been proven! (Read 35883 times)
Dabeer
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Re: Evolution HAS been proven
Reply #45 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 8:33pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 8:19pm:
Dabeer wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 8:17pm:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 7:14pm:
Fossilization nomally and most easily takes place by watering holes.  Water, acids and minerals will make fossils.

Not true. Fossilization occurs when an organism is buried by sediments. Wet areas such as marshy shores of watering holes will usually result in bones rotting rather than fossilizing.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9145721/
This link proves one of your lies.

Even the hobbit was found in a well.
Who is teaching you this feculence?

From that article:

"One of the more frustrating aspects of paleontology is that full skeletons are very infrequently preserved — especially in jungle environments, where soil acidity and scavengers destroy or eat bones that could otherwise become fossils."

and (note the emphasis):

"Half a million years ago, the Rift Valley was likely more moist and wooded than it is today. But since that time, the lake shore that the chimps and other animals called home has dried up, creating conditions good for preserving fossils."

Who is teaching you this garbage?

"A denial of evolution - however motivated - is a denial of evidence, a retreat from reason to ignorance." - Dr. Tim D. White

IP Logged

Dabeer
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #46 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 8:34pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 8:32pm:
All the conjecture by experts is nonsense

Whereas the conjecture by you, that also has no evidence to back it up is... what, exactly?  Oh, that's right!  nonsense!

"A denial of evolution - however motivated - is a denial of evidence, a retreat from reason to ignorance." - Dr. Tim D. White

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Reply #47 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 8:37pm

Dabeer wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 8:26pm:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 8:15pm:
Not today. But when the DNA and the Chromosomes line up it is fully plausible. The fusion of number 2 chromosome in humans fills in that blank.  They have already proven that if you study the DNA and the Chromosomes of separate creatures you can determine if they can breed. This is clear in the DNA, Chromosomes of humans and Chimps before the fusion of # 2 chromosomes.  It is purely logical and obvious, but like anything from that time, we cannot prove any of it.
However, it has no mystical causes and magical processes involved in this hypothesis and it destroys the "common ancestor" delusional fantasy crap that Evodelusionists believe in their religion.

Your "explanation" - in quotes because it is completely lacking in substance - has more magical processes involved than anything the theory of evolution suggests. At least all of the processes in the theory of evolution have a basis in chemistry.

Quote:
Unfortunately you have to deal with brainwashed people who will believe anything that is popular religious belief.

And the rest of us have to deal with your brainwashed crap.

Quote:
If you want to get free of this crap religion of nonsense Evodelusionism and be a free thinker that only looks at the evidence, then I am your best bet. I have not met or read anyone who can do what I do as well as I do it.

Because you're the only one who believes the nonsense that you spout. You may be the best at telling people about what you believe, but what you're telling people has very little to do with reality.

Quote:
I do not believe anything that is not absolutely proven.

That is demonstrably false... unless you mean "absolutely proven to you, whether the rest of the world thinks it's proven or not" - which makes it a belief.

Quote:
So when I say it is a far greater and much more plausible hypothesis on the DNA, ERV, Chromosome evidence between the primates and humans that destroys the belief in magical and mystical common ancestors you know these religious Evodelusonism fanatics are going to squeal and try to discredit me.

You discredit yourself every time you open your mouth. If you want this bestiality hypothesis to be accepted, you'll have to provide a much better explanation of the evidence than the handwaving you've done here.

Quote:
The sad thing is that I am just trying to straighten out this crap belief and get it out of my science. I don' get paid to do this.  This comes from wanting to help humanity. To help you to cure diseases and not make bad drugs based on poor assumption that have no basis in fact.

How does your interpretation improve our ability to make drugs and cure diseases? The Theory of Evolution is doing quite well at solving many diseases today...

Maybe you should try becomming a scientist for a change, instead of only projecting your delusional beliefs on evidence.  That would be a good start.

I found all the evidence for my hypothesis over a period of less than one year.

Why can't you do the same thing?  Could it be that you don't want to lose your faith, and belief in these weak humans who did this to you?

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

ThunderF00tslefttesticle
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #48 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 8:39pm

Goodscience - Answer my g'damn f**king question! I hate being ignored! WHAT CLASSIFIES AS EVIDENCE IN YOUR EYES? WHAT COULD WE PROVIDE YOU WITH THAT WOULD PROVE EVOLUTION TO YOU!!! COME UP WITH A HYPOTHETICAL EXAMPLE! THANK YOU.

f**ks sake.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #49 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 8:45pm

Dabeer wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 8:33pm:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 8:19pm:
Dabeer wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 8:17pm:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 7:14pm:
Fossilization nomally and most easily takes place by watering holes.  Water, acids and minerals will make fossils.

Not true. Fossilization occurs when an organism is buried by sediments. Wet areas such as marshy shores of watering holes will usually result in bones rotting rather than fossilizing.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9145721/
This link proves one of your lies.

Even the hobbit was found in a well.

From that article:

"One of the more frustrating aspects of paleontology is that full skeletons are very infrequently preserved — especially in jungle environments, where soil acidity and scavengers destroy or eat bones that could otherwise become fossils."

and (note the emphasis):

"Half a million years ago, the Rift Valley was likely more moist and wooded than it is today. But since that time, the lake shore that the chimps and other animals called home has dried up, creating conditions good for preserving fossils."

I always disregard the dating methods used, because from all the fossils we have we can see that there is a mess of conflicting data. That is because this method of dating the dirt the fossil is found is IS NEVER the same as dating the actual bones, because the bones just happen to fall in 540,000 year old ground, does not make the bones that old.

What is the matter with your logic?

Go listen to all the videos, read all the articles and go research this yourself.

If you don't listen to and fully understand what is in all of these thougths and facts, then you are not honest.
If you only get your information from the people who brainwashed you, then you are a fraud.

You need to start thinking instead of kissing the ass of any dumb as believer whom you sold your mind to.

http://evolutionforum.info/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1257524945

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

Dabeer
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #50 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 8:47pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 8:37pm:
Maybe you should try becomming a scientist for a change, instead of only projecting your delusional beliefs on evidence.  That would be a good start.

... I AM a scientist, thank you. Not a biologist, I confess... but a scientist all the same.

Quote:

You should try looking at the rest of the evidence, including the part that renders your hypothesis complete nonsense. But then again, I shouldn't say that, as you have yet to present all of the specific details of your hypothesis.

Quote:
Why can't you do the same thing?  Could it be that you don't want to lose your faith, and belief in these weak humans who did this to you?

Nobody did anything to me. I did the research on my own, and followed that evidence to the only logical conclusion.

The bottom line here is that 90% (and that's a conservative estimate) of what you say is completely out of touch with reality. You have a completely ridiculous concept of what evolution is and what the Theory of Evolution actually predicts, and for all that you claim neutrality you are obviously completely biased against evolution. There really is no point in continuing to debate with you, as there can be no meaningful debate without a consensus on the definitions of the topics being debated.

Peace.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #51 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 8:51pm

"And the rest of us have to deal with your brainwashed crap."

I am the un-brainwasher, the un-programmer, the de-indoctrinator.

I teach people to seek the truth in the matter and to see what is obvious and when all the thousands of pieces fit, like the DNA, ERV, and Chromosome evidence for mating of humans and some animal and you keep finding corroboration, over and over and over, then you realize that Evodelusionist are lost. When all the evidence does not require any twisted logic and magical thinking, mystical creatures and other nonsense, then you are seeing with clean eyes.

When you wear the brainwashed, delusional glasses of belief not founded on any evidence, you are f**ked when you think it is real.

IP Logged

ThunderF00tslefttesticle
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #52 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 8:55pm

Goodscience - You can answer more than one post at a time so answer mine. WHAT TYPE OF EVIDENCE WOULD YOU ACCEPT AS EVIDENCE FOR THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION. PLEASE PROVIDE A HYPOTHETICAL EXAMPLE.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #53 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 9:02pm

Dabeer wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 8:47pm:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 8:37pm:

... I AM a scientist, thank you. Not a biologist, I confess... but a scientist all the same.

Quote:

You should try looking at the rest of the evidence, including the part that renders your hypothesis complete nonsense. But then again, I shouldn't say that, as you have yet to present all of the specific details of your hypothesis.

Quote:

Nobody did anything to me. I did the research on my own, and followed that evidence to the only logical conclusion.

The bottom line here is that 90% (and that's a conservative estimate) of what you say is completely out of touch with reality. You have a completely ridiculous concept of what evolution is and what the Theory of Evolution actually predicts, and for all that you claim neutrality you are obviously completely biased against evolution. There really is no point in continuing to debate with you, as there can be no meaningful debate without a consensus on the definitions of the topics being debated.

Peace.

I have looked at all the evidence and the "evidence" that is not evidence. You have obviously not done the same thing.

One of the first premises of a real scientist is that you never believe anyone, no mater who, status, even if they say they are Jesus or the reincarnation of Einstein, you still don't believe them, until it is ABSOLUTELY proven to you.

If you get off your lazy ass and get rid of all your preconceived nonsense from the brainwashing, then you can start to become a scientist.

If every peice of evidence shows a genealogy from the mating of humans passing down the ERV's to the primates, that is pretty compelling.

When you look at the DNA,Chromosomes and the whole genome evidence of all these creatures, Gorrilla, Chimp, Orangutans, Human It is clear there is only evidence for interbreeding. When you have a mass of years and many interbreedings until the ability to breed stops, you would see these individual genomes and being from the same family caused by human breeding. The most obvious is the Chimp and the Human as being from parent and offspring.

There is absolutely no way for you to refute this evidence. Just like all the genetics professors and doctors who could not and just became frustrated with it because it destroys one of their, the Evodelusionsists religious icons of the "great primate" that magically evolved into humans, chimps, gorillas, orangutans,  and all the monkeys they tie with ERV's.

I have been studying this in great detail. You have not. You just lay down like a weak dog and accept the conjecture from nonsense artists.

When all the evidence fits, you cannot refute!

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #54 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 9:11pm

ThunderF00tslefttesticle wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 8:55pm:
Goodscience - You can answer more than one post at a time so answer mine. WHAT TYPE OF EVIDENCE WOULD YOU ACCEPT AS EVIDENCE FOR THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION. PLEASE PROVIDE A HYPOTHETICAL EXAMPLE.

Rule number 1/ There are no magical causes nor mystical processes.

2/ Only look at the evidence and never listen to the "scientists" as if they know something. Historically they have been proven wrong 100% of the time on things that have almost no evidence. Humans are prone to fill in the blanks with belief.

3/ Never believe anyone, including me until you get off your butt and do the work and look at the evidence with no preconcieved ideas. Then eventually the evidence will "speak" to you over and over with the same themes.

If you see a theme, keep looking OBJECTIVELY to see if it continues in ever aspect of any part of this premise.

If there is anything that would refute this, study that over and over and over, and see if you get a new theme.

Evidence is only physical. Opinions are NEVER evidence. Beware of "experts" with their pompous nonsense. They can be so adamant and "sure" while at the same time complete, utter,  illogical fools.

People never want to think they may be wrong. Finding any humility and grace in religious nonsense being pawned off as science, and actually giving these fools a PHD, only reinforces my desire to get rid of this crap from science.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #55 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 9:19pm

Dabeer wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 8:34pm:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 8:32pm:
All the conjecture by experts is nonsense

Whereas the conjecture by you, that also has no evidence to back it up is... what, exactly?  Oh, that's right!  nonsense!

Unlike you, I actuall present evidence in the DNA, ERV's, Chromosomes, historical evidence, and pshcholigical evidence in the amazing abilities of Chimps.
It is not based on anything but the actual evidence we have.

We have no evidence of any mystical, magical, "great primate" that was, the fantasy parent of the humans and chimps. Don't you know that?

Look at what is actually there, and never believe the conjecture based on belief. These weak humans project this garbage belief on all creatures. f**k them!
It is not even implied in the evidence.

IP Logged

ThunderF00tslefttesticle
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #56 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 9:25pm

Goodscience - You only answered half of my question. Give me an example of some evidence that YOU PERSONALLY would admit is evidence for evolution. This is a HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION. So hypothetically speaking, what type of evidence would you accept? If we could find any hypothetical object today that would sway you into accept evolution, what would it be?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #57 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 10:01pm

ThunderF00tslefttesticle wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 9:25pm:
Goodscience - You only answered half of my question. Give me an example of some evidence that YOU PERSONALLY would admit is evidence for evolution. This is a HYPOTHETICAL QUESTION. So hypothetically speaking, what type of evidence would you accept? If we could find any hypothetical object today that would sway you into accept evolution, what would it be?

Produce DNA evidence of a pre human creature with all those ERV's.  That would be a good start.

Produce DNA evidence that ties any creature to any fossil?

If you can dig up a long series of transitional humans in a continual lineage from start to finish, so that there is clear transitional bones, and head shapes that leave no gaps.

You cannot use any opinions but only evidence that is self evident, obvious and no one could deny it. The truth is like that, self evident, obvious, and undeniable.

nonsense requires complicated science and voodoo that only the high priests can understand.  And if you don't accept the nonsense, you won't get your degree in "evolutionary nonsense".

This is the question that all my students need to answer:

http://evolutionforum.info/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1261719440

IP Logged

ThunderF00tslefttesticle
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #58 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 10:24pm

Quote:
Produce DNA evidence of a pre human creature with all those ERV's.  That would be a good start.

They have found very similar ERV's (genetic markers) in apes. We cannot test organisms of what humans evolved from because the creature is no longer around. But we can test the genetic markers in similar creatures and we can show that we share similar ERV's with apes.

"Produce DNA evidence that ties any creature to any fossil?"
Care to explain? Considering that chimps share 99.8% of our DNA.. Is that not enough for you?

"If you can dig up a long series of transitional humans in a continual lineage from start to finish, so that there is clear transitional bones, and head shapes that leave no gaps."
That's not physically possible. Here is an example. If I showed you a picture of George Bush as a child and showed you another picture of him as an adult. Would you then agree that they are one and the same? Now if you said no, would you then accept it if I showed you that their facial structures were the same by using a specialized machine that focuses on that type of observation? If you say no, why not? Will you not accept that he grew up unless I showed you a picture of George Bush that was taken every single day of his life? Now, if you take in how many days the average person lives and how infrequently pictures are actually taken in comparison to a persons life, would you then acknowledge that asking for that as evidence is futile? It is impossible for that to happen even (if) evolution is true.

"nonsense requires complicated science and voodoo that only the high priests can understand. "
So.. nonsense requires complicated science that only the people who actually study in the field can understand it. AKA you can't understand it so you deny it's possibility simply because you can't understand the simplicities of evolutionary theory. And yes, it is a very simple theory to understand.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #59 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 11:43pm

ThunderF00tslefttesticle wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 10:24pm:
Quote:

They have found very similar ERV's (genetic markers) in apes. We cannot test organisms of what humans evolved from because the creature is no longer around. But we can test the genetic markers in similar creatures and we can show that we share similar ERV's with apes.

"Produce DNA evidence that ties any creature to any fossil?"
Care to explain? Considering that chimps share 99.8% of our DNA.. Is that not enough for you?

"If you can dig up a long series of transitional humans in a continual lineage from start to finish, so that there is clear transitional bones, and head shapes that leave no gaps."
That's not physically possible. Here is an example. If I showed you a picture of George Bush as a child and showed you another picture of him as an adult. Would you then agree that they are one and the same? Now if you said no, would you then accept it if I showed you that their facial structures were the same by using a specialized machine that focuses on that type of observation? If you say no, why not? Will you not accept that he grew up unless I showed you a picture of George Bush that was taken every single day of his life? Now, if you take in how many days the average person lives and how infrequently pictures are actually taken in comparison to a persons life, would you then acknowledge that asking for that as evidence is futile? It is impossible for that to happen even (if) evolution is true.

"nonsense requires complicated science and voodoo that only the high priests can understand. "
So.. nonsense requires complicated science that only the people who actually study in the field can understand it. AKA you can't understand it so you deny it's possibility simply because you can't understand the simplicities of evolutionary theory. And yes, it is a very simple theory to understand.

I am sorry that you understand it that way.  It is pretty hard for me to see someone deep in this crap.  I have empathy for you, but that is it.  If you continue to spread this crap to others you are dishonoring your mind, and the people you touch with this and that part of you that seeks the truth.  You don't even understand what I teach.

You are not a believer in the George Bush idea.  Nobody can be that stupid.
This is a carry over of the, nonsense of "absence of evidence is no evidence of absence".
These are brainwashing slogans, obviously.

The logical fallacy is that this is the truth to break that nonsense for you, if you listen carefully and you still have any objective reason.

The "absence of evidence IS the absence of evidence". If there is nothing there, then there is nothing there. You CANNOT fill in the gaps with faith and belief.
These weak humans use this garbage all the time.

They take something that has truth in it and confuse the garbage out of you and twist your mind in to the shape of their f**king delusions.

If it is not absolutely obvious, then it is a logical fallacy or a fantasy built on a story.
When you are brainwashed to the point of believing stories and fantasy, you live in an utter logical fallacy. It is like your mind walked into a living fantasy novel book got stuck there or something and can no longer see or understand where you came from originally was clear of this garbage.

If you want to learn to learn, you go back to the beginning and start over and look at everything from the perspective of the original you, before this garbage was forced on you by your surroundings and be a skeptic and only seeking the absolute truth in this.
You never believe anyone and you make your own determinations on any piece of evidence!  Just assume they are all liars, even if you believe them now.

The ERV's do not show any evolution. Just interbreeding of humans with animals. This is the most plausible answer.  There are no fantasy, mystical creatures that never existed.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8
Send Topic Print