Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Visit YaBB today Wink
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
When you CANT prove people wrong....... (Read 18023 times)
MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

When you CANT prove people wrong.......
Feb 3rd, 2010 at 6:45am

When you CANT prove people are wrong, you have no reason to not believe them..............unless you are too stupid or too scared to believe.

For if you CANT prove them wrong, what reason do you have for not believing them?  NONE!

If you could prove them wrong, then THAT will be your reason for not believing.

So, GSFY, you need to work on trying to prove us wrong, for if you CANT then will only assume you are too stupid or too scared to believe us!

What other reason could there be?????????

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Re: When you CANT prove people wrong.......
Reply #1 - Feb 3rd, 2010 at 9:48pm

MajorAtheist wrote on Feb 3rd, 2010 at 6:45am:
When you CANT prove people are wrong, you have no reason to not believe them..............unless you are too stupid or too scared to believe.

For if you CANT prove them wrong, what reason do you have for not believing them?  NONE!

So, GSFY, you need to work on trying to prove us wrong, for if you CANT then will only assume you are too stupid or too scared to believe us!

I have proven you wrong on ever statement you make, based on real science.

IF you cannot produce any evidence that cannot be refuted, then you are insane.

I live in the zone of NO beliefs until absolutely proven. It is called sanity.

There is no evolution science the same as there is no creation science. You do not have to choose, both are not proven with any empirical evidence.
Humans are stupid. I know this because I am one and I have an IQ far higher than yours. Einstein said the same thing about his feeble human mind.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

metha

Seek Truth!

Reply #2 - Feb 4th, 2010 at 3:59am

There is no point in discussing with GoodScienceForYou. I tried to have a normal discussion with the man, because I thought we had some opinions in common, but I have come to the conclusion that even if some opinions are in common, the reasons for those opinions are totally different. I am into physics, and I do not know enough about evolution yet, but he also claims that he is into physics and mathematics. So I thought I could discuss those topics with him. But it turned out that he was an expert in everything, including physics, mathematics and evolution and biology and what not. However, I found that he doesn't understand physics at all, and he went totally into my little trap, and he easily fell into it and showed me that he really has no clue what he is talking about (when it comes to physics), and so I have no reasons to believe that he knows what he talks about in other areas either, so I went to another and better forum to learn and discuss evolution.

He quotes Einstein and says he understands Einstein. But he showed me clearly that he does not understand relativity at all. He does not understand what Einstein meant by "relativity of time", and yet he claims he understands Einstein's theories. I have asked him many times to explain to me what Einstein meant by that, but he avoids the topic like a plague, simply because he has no idea what it means. I therefore suspect that he is in the same position when it comes to evolution (and other topics), so I see no reason to believe him. He constantly denies what I know for a FACT, and that is simply him being exposed as what he really is: Someone who claims a lot of things about himself, being an expert in everything, but not really able to argue or listen. To accomplish his agenda, he constantly lies and his only argument it: I am smarter than you, so I am right. But guess what, GoodScienceForYou; I am much smarter than you, and you know it.

IP Logged

metha

Seek Truth!

Reply #3 - Feb 4th, 2010 at 4:03am

My suggestion is that people leave this forum and not let his ego grow anymore. Several people left. Even people I disagreed with were more correct than him. I see no point in being on this forum, and many people have left because they do not want to give this man any more wasted time. I suggest people just let him be and show him that this forum is practically pointless. He doesn't understand that people are here to make fun. As sad as it is, it is still true. I noticed that many people discussed with him and just played along for fun. Yes, it was sad to watch, but I do not blame them. But the more they discussed with him, the more he actually thought it was a real discussion and the more his ego grew. It was pathetic to watch.

IP Logged

metha

Seek Truth!

Reply #4 - Feb 4th, 2010 at 4:14am

He doesn't understand Einstein, that much I figured. Then I wanted to know if I should spend more time here or not, so I put out a very, very simple physics example for him to figure out (if he is into physics, it should have been easy), but he didn't get it at all. His comments had nothing to do with the example, and he did not even see what the example had to do with reality. It had everything to do with reality, of course, but I used words they use in physics. His response was: This is just abstract math and has nothing to do with reality. I got my question answered: He doesn't understand physics - not even a simple example like that, where the simplicity and reality in the example was just (just a little) hidden in the words I chose to write down the example.To say that Fourier transforms has nothing to do with reality (only electrical physics), exposed him, and so I stopped discussing and found something much better.

IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #5 - Feb 4th, 2010 at 7:57am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 3rd, 2010 at 9:48pm:

WHERE???????????????

IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #6 - Feb 4th, 2010 at 7:58am

IF you cannot produce any evidence that cannot be refuted, then you are insane.

Can you believe the evidence I provided????

Why not, you have yet to show me where it is wrong.  Take your time!

IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #7 - Feb 4th, 2010 at 8:15am

metha wrote on Feb 4th, 2010 at 4:14am:
He doesn't understand Einstein, that much I figured. Then I wanted to know if I should spend more time here or not, so I put out a very, very simple physics example for him to figure out (if he is into physics, it should have been easy), but he didn't get it at all. His comments had nothing to do with the example, and he did not even see what the example had to do with reality. It had everything to do with reality, of course, but I used words they use in physics. His response was: This is just abstract math and has nothing to do with reality. I got my question answered: He doesn't understand physics - not even a simple example like that, where the simplicity and reality in the example was just (just a little) hidden in the words I chose to write down the example.To say that Fourier transforms has nothing to do with reality (only electrical physics), exposed him, and so I stopped discussing and found something much better.

EXACTLY metha, it is a classic example of the Religious people RUNNING from the issues that they know will prove them wrong.

It is like proving the grass is green by telling someone to look down and investigate themselves, but YET GSFY would only wait until winter to investigate your claim.  Then they can only say the grass is brown and you were not only wrong, but you were lying.  LOL

When it comes to beliefs, you should have only 3 reasons for NOT being able to believe:
1. I am wrong, which you should be able to show for it is your reason for not believing.
2. You don't understand what I am trying to teach you; therefore you dont understand enough to believe.
3. You are fearful of changing your beliefs; usually because God will punish you if you don't beleive in him.

So, since GSFY can't/doesn't believe me................I have asked him to show me:
1. Where I am wrong, for certainly he can show me. If he can't show me then he has no reason to not believe me.
2. Maybe he is too stupid to understand in the first place.
3. Maybe his God will punish him if he DISbelieves in HIM.(You know like a flood or something.....lol)

Well, he has failed to show me where I am wrong.
I am starting to think he is stupid.
Or I am starting to think he is just too scared of his very own God!

I hope for his own Sake he proves that his reason for not believing me is FEAR, for I will only be left with STUPIDITY!

IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #8 - Feb 4th, 2010 at 8:26am

There is no evolution science the same as there is no creation science. You do not have to choose, both are not proven with any empirical evidence.

We have empirical evidence.  But of course if you will get punished for believing in it, then there is no way you can!  You just CANT! Your God will punish you if you do!

Does your God create floods to wipe out populations or something?  Is that the reason you are too scared to believe?

There must be some reason?????????????? 

AGAIN.......So, GSFY, you need to work on trying to prove us wrong, for if you CANT then will only assume you are too stupid or too scared to believe us!

What other reason could there be????????

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #9 - Feb 4th, 2010 at 11:19pm

metha wrote on Feb 4th, 2010 at 3:59am:
There is no point in discussing with GoodScienceForYou. I tried to have a normal discussion with the man, because I thought we had some opinions in common, but I have come to the conclusion that even if some opinions are in common, the reasons for those opinions are totally different. I am into physics, and I do not know enough about evolution yet, but he also claims that he is into physics and mathematics. So I thought I could discuss those topics with him. But it turned out that he was an expert in everything, including physics, mathematics and evolution and biology and what not. However, I found that he doesn't understand physics at all, and he went totally into my little trap, and he easily fell into it and showed me that he really has no clue what he is talking about (when it comes to physics), and so I have no reasons to believe that he knows what he talks about in other areas either, so I went to another and better forum to learn and discuss evolution.

He quotes Einstein and says he understands Einstein. But he showed me clearly that he does not understand relativity at all. He does not understand what Einstein meant by "relativity of time", and yet he claims he understands Einstein's theories. I have asked him many times to explain to me what Einstein meant by that, but he avoids the topic like a plague, simply because he has no idea what it means. I therefore suspect that he is in the same position when it comes to evolution (and other topics), so I see no reason to believe him. He constantly denies what I know for a FACT, and that is simply him being exposed as what he really is: Someone who claims a lot of things about himself, being an expert in everything, but not really able to argue or listen. To accomplish his agenda, he constantly lies and his only argument it: I am smarter than you, so I am right. But guess what, GoodScienceForYou; I am much smarter than you, and you know it.

Pay attention this time.  There is only cause and effect in the universe. Until it goes back to the source and is outside of physical world it is only cause and effect. There is no random event with the electron, because YOU and YOUR weak minded friends cannot see the cause or even fathom the cause does not make your faith and belief in random real.  I understand your math and your faith in this belief.
I know where it comes from, on the deepest level. That is what you need to train your mind to do.

I know about Einsteins theories. Have you proven all of them yet?

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

metha

Seek Truth!

Reply #10 - Feb 4th, 2010 at 11:42pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 4th, 2010 at 11:19pm:
Pay attention this time.  There is only cause and effect in the universe.

See people? GSFY is so kind to help me to prove my point.

Quote:
Until it goes back to the source and is outside of physical world it is only cause and effect. There is no random event with the electron, because YOU and YOUR weak minded friends

Then why do you keep quoting the stupid and weak man called Einstein? Stop quoting him if you think he is so weak and stupid.

Quote:
I understand your math

Nope, you do not. You showed me that. In public!

Quote:
I know about Einsteins theories. Have you proven all of them yet?

What are you talking about? Proven Einsteins theories? Even he didn't prove his theory of relativity. But it has evidence beyond all doubt. But I can answer yes to your question if you ask me if I have done experiments on the theories and if you ask if we have attempted falsifying them. Yes we have, and we only confirmed them.

You claim you know his theories. Ok, so explain to me what he meant by relativity of time.

IP Logged

metha

Seek Truth!

Reply #11 - Feb 4th, 2010 at 11:43pm

And furthermore, what is the KEY observation in all of the theory of relativity? What is the big clue which from you can deduce a lot of the theory?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #12 - Feb 4th, 2010 at 11:50pm

MajorAtheist wrote on Feb 4th, 2010 at 8:15am:

EXACTLY metha, it is a classic example of the Religious people RUNNING from the issues that they know will prove them wrong.

It is like proving the grass is green by telling someone to look down and investigate themselves, but YET GSFY would only wait until winter to investigate your claim.  Then they can only say the grass is brown and you were not only wrong, but you were lying.  LOL

When it comes to beliefs, you should have only 3 reasons for NOT being able to believe:
1. I am wrong, which you should be able to show for it is your reason for not believing.
2. You don't understand what I am trying to teach you; therefore you dont understand enough to believe.
3. You are fearful of changing your beliefs; usually because God will punish you if you don't beleive in him.

So, since GSFY can't/doesn't believe me................I have asked him to show me:
1. Where I am wrong, for certainly he can show me. If he can't show me then he has no reason to not believe me.
3. Maybe his God will punish him if he DISbelieves in HIM.(You know like a flood or something.....lol)

I hope for his own Sake he proves that his reason for not believing me is FEAR, for I will only be left with STUPIDITY!

As far as I can tell you are a mass of conflicting data and inconsistency, really confused.  You are not able to comprehend much of what I teach. You change the image of the world to fit your beliefs and you believe in mystical things that are not and have never been in reality.  That is a religion and because it is disguised as science as this sort of garbage has been for centuries, you are prone to be a cult member.  You cannot be free until you get free of other people's delusional nonsense.  This is why I have no religion and only go with what has been shown to me over and over and over.

You think that I believe in God's punishment.  All the evidence points to science and events based on pure logic.

When you harm other people, that is energy that will come back on you. I have seen this many times in my life and have documented examples of it.

Just recently the company who sued me for my statements about how they mistreat customers and lie to them for profits is now closed.  All I did was to tell them to treat people with respect and to try to be good to their customers, and that what they do is to degrade my industry and lower the whole reputation of my industry. All of which is documented as true with thousands upon thousand of customer complaints, F ratings with the BBB.  There was no magic in the fact that they folded and will continue to fold all of their outlets across the country, because of greed and lies.  It all comes back. It is the laws of science in action.

You basically are the cause of your own suffering by the laws of science.  "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction."  The problem is your mind is so weak that you can't see how your actions radiate out from you and come back to you.  You think there is luck and crap like that, but it is really just how the events, energies, masses momentum, etc are operation at that moment.

Magical thinking is religious.  Believing in luck is religious. Believing in magical processes that cause fish to become humans over some immense time is ridiculous magical beliefs, religious beliefs.

When you do harm to a really good person, who has the ability to help many people or to even help you, you are actually doing harm to yourself equal to how much you impede that good persons progress.  Many good people have been murdered, because you don't see the results to the murderers and you think they got away with it. Just go study the life of any of them.  Their whole life is a living hell.

In order to know what is right and wrong in life, you must be completely honest with yourself. If you are not then you live in apparent random chaos and fear.  Your delusions cannot keep you from harming yourself.  They are the cause of doing stupid things to one another that cause you to suffer.
When you don't have a clue what you are doing, the first thing to do is admit it.

It is even used in 12 step programs to get people free from self destructive behavior.  The first is to admit how weak, out of control and stupid you are. Then be absolutely honest with yourself.

That means you never lie to yourself or anyone else. And if you don't know what the heck you are talking about, keep your mouth shut and don't spread you dumb ass beliefs.

If you have doubts about anything, then it is not real. There is you best clue.  Follow those doubts, because they are based on a part of you who actually understands the truth.

Attacking my character, will get you no where, but you will have people attacking your character, for sure in the future.

When people come up against the truth and it hurts their egos, it is up to them to allow changes.  Just like you walked into the door of delusional beliefs, and became the proud owner of nonsense and you surround yourself with other believers in nonsense, you can leave this crowd of delusional people and walk out the door you came in from.

Before you were coerced into this stupid religion you were clear of it at some point.  You can get clear of it now.  It really is easy.  Stop hanging around with those who reinforce this crap in your head for a while and see what happens.

If you want to be free of nonsense, you need to go to the "NEUTRAL ZONE" of no beliefs in anything that is not comprehend-able to you in the first place.  Get you mind back from all those conflicting pieces of crap that are not real.  Get clear of ignorance. 

IP Logged

prolescum

LoLtering for the sake
of it

Reply #13 - Feb 5th, 2010 at 6:25am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 4th, 2010 at 11:50pm:

As far as I can tell you are a mass of conflicting data and inconsistency, really confused.  You are not able to comprehend much of what I teach. You change the image of the world to fit your beliefs and you believe in mystical things that are not and have never been in reality.  That is a religion and because it is disguised as science as this sort of feculence has been for centuries, you are prone to be a cult member.  You cannot be free until you get free of other people's delusional nonsense.  This is why I have no religion and only go with what has been shown to me over and over and over.

You think that I believe in God's punishment.  All the evidence points to science and events based on pure logic.

When you harm other people, that is energy that will come back on you. I have seen this many times in my life and have documented examples of it.

Just recently the company who sued me for my statements about how they mistreat customers and lie to them for profits is now closed.  All I did was to tell them to treat people with respect and to try to be good to their customers, and that what they do is to degrade my industry and lower the whole reputation of my industry. All of which is documented as true with thousands upon thousand of customer complaints, F ratings with the BBB.  There was no magic in the fact that they folded and will continue to fold all of their outlets across the country, because of greed and lies.  It all comes back. It is the laws of science in action.

You basically are the cause of your own suffering by the laws of science.  "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction."  The problem is your mind is so weak that you can't see how your actions radiate out from you and come back to you.  You think there is luck and crap like that, but it is really just how the events, energies, masses momentum, etc are operation at that moment.

Magical thinking is religious.  Believing in luck is religious. Believing in magical processes that cause fish to become humans over some immense time is ridiculous magical beliefs, religious beliefs.

When you do harm to a really good person, who has the ability to help many people or to even help you, you are actually doing harm to yourself equal to how much you impede that good persons progress.  Many good people have been murdered, because you don't see the results to the murderers and you think they got away with it. Just go study the life of any of them.  Their whole life is a living hell.

In order to know what is right and wrong in life, you must be completely honest with yourself. If you are not then you live in apparent random chaos and fear.  Your delusions cannot keep you from harming yourself.  They are the cause of doing stupid things to one another that cause you to suffer.
When you don't have a clue what you are doing, the first thing to do is admit it.

It is even used in 12 step programs to get people free from self destructive behavior.  The first is to admit how weak, out of control and stupid you are. Then be absolutely honest with yourself.

That means you never lie to yourself or anyone else. And if you don't know what the heck you are talking about, keep your mouth shut and don't spread you dumb ass beliefs.

If you have doubts about anything, then it is not real. There is you best clue.  Follow those doubts, because they are based on a part of you who actually understands the truth.

Attacking my character, will get you no where, but you will have people attacking your character, for sure in the future.

When people come up against the truth and it hurts their egos, it is up to them to allow changes.  Just like you walked into the door of delusional beliefs, and became the proud owner of nonsense and you surround yourself with other believers in nonsense, you can leave this crowd of delusional people and walk out the door you came in from.

Before you were coerced into this stupid religion you were clear of it at some point.  You can get clear of it now.  It really is easy.  Stop hanging around with those who reinforce this crap in your head for a while and see what happens.

If you want to be free of nonsense, you need to go to the "NEUTRAL ZONE" of no beliefs in anything that is not comprehend-able to you in the first place.  Get you mind back from all those conflicting pieces of crap that are not real.  Get clear of ignorance. 

Like your stated [b]belief[/i] that
GOD = TRUTH
?

You have the IQ of a chimp, which is ironic, because in your world, you're very closely related to them.

http://dictionary.reference.com/

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/

http://www.merriam-webster.com/
IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #14 - Feb 5th, 2010 at 8:03am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 4th, 2010 at 11:50pm:

As far as I can tell you are a mass of conflicting data and inconsistency, really confused. 

SADLY you CANT show me any evidence of me giving conflicting data!!!

CLASSIC lies! WHAHAHAHAHHA

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print