Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Signup for free on our forum and benefit from new features!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
When you CANT prove people wrong....... (Read 18025 times)
MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Re: When you CANT prove people wrong.......
Reply #15 - Feb 5th, 2010 at 8:04am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 4th, 2010 at 11:50pm:
MajorAtheist wrote on Feb 4th, 2010 at 8:15am:
metha wrote on Feb 4th, 2010 at 4:14am:
He doesn't understand Einstein, that much I figured. Then I wanted to know if I should spend more time here or not, so I put out a very, very simple physics example for him to figure out (if he is into physics, it should have been easy), but he didn't get it at all. His comments had nothing to do with the example, and he did not even see what the example had to do with reality. It had everything to do with reality, of course, but I used words they use in physics. His response was: This is just abstract math and has nothing to do with reality. I got my question answered: He doesn't understand physics - not even a simple example like that, where the simplicity and reality in the example was just (just a little) hidden in the words I chose to write down the example.To say that Fourier transforms has nothing to do with reality (only electrical physics), exposed him, and so I stopped discussing and found something much better.

EXACTLY metha, it is a classic example of the Religious people RUNNING from the issues that they know will prove them wrong.

It is like proving the grass is green by telling someone to look down and investigate themselves, but YET GSFY would only wait until winter to investigate your claim.  Then they can only say the grass is brown and you were not only wrong, but you were lying.  LOL

When it comes to beliefs, you should have only 3 reasons for NOT being able to believe:
1. I am wrong, which you should be able to show for it is your reason for not believing.
2. You don't understand what I am trying to teach you; therefore you dont understand enough to believe.
3. You are fearful of changing your beliefs; usually because God will punish you if you don't beleive in him.

So, since GSFY can't/doesn't believe me................I have asked him to show me:
1. Where I am wrong, for certainly he can show me. If he can't show me then he has no reason to not believe me.
2. Maybe he is too stupid to understand in the first place.
3. Maybe his God will punish him if he DISbelieves in HIM.(You know like a flood or something.....lol)

Well, he has failed to show me where I am wrong.
I am starting to think he is stupid.
Or I am starting to think he is just too scared of his very own God!

I hope for his own Sake he proves that his reason for not believing me is FEAR, for I will only be left with STUPIDITY!

As far as I can tell you are a mass of conflicting data and inconsistency, really confused.  You are not able to comprehend much of what I teach.

SIGH.................then SHOW me where.  But only if you CAN!!!   Would not want you to strain yourself in trying to do something you CANT!  LOL

IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #16 - Feb 5th, 2010 at 8:06am

He doesn't understand Einstein, that much I figured. Then I wanted to know if I should spend more time here or not, so I put out a very, very simple physics example for him to figure out (if he is into physics, it should have been easy), but he didn't get it at all. His comments had nothing to do with the example, and he did not even see what the example had to do with reality. It had everything to do with reality, of course, but I used words they use in physics. His response was: This is just abstract math and has nothing to do with reality. I got my question answered: He doesn't understand physics - not even a simple example like that, where the simplicity and reality in the example was just (just a little) hidden in the words I chose to write down the example.To say that Fourier transforms has nothing to do with reality (only electrical physics), exposed him, and so I stopped discussing and found something much better.

EXACTLY metha, it is a classic example of the Religious people RUNNING from the issues that they know will prove them wrong.

It is like proving the grass is green by telling someone to look down and investigate themselves, but YET GSFY would only wait until winter to investigate your claim.  Then they can only say the grass is brown and you were not only wrong, but you were lying.  LOL

When it comes to beliefs, you should have only 3 reasons for NOT being able to believe:
1. I am wrong, which you should be able to show for it is your reason for not believing.
2. You don't understand what I am trying to teach you; therefore you dont understand enough to believe.
3. You are fearful of changing your beliefs; usually because God will punish you if you don't beleive in him.

So, since GSFY can't/doesn't believe me................I have asked him to show me:
1. Where I am wrong, for certainly he can show me. If he can't show me then he has no reason to not believe me.
3. Maybe his God will punish him if he DISbelieves in HIM.(You know like a flood or something.....lol)

I hope for his own Sake he proves that his reason for not believing me is FEAR, for I will only be left with STUPIDITY!

As far as I can tell you are a mass of conflicting data and inconsistency, really confused.  You are not able to comprehend much of what I teach. You change the image of the world to fit your beliefs and you believe in mystical things that are not and have never been in reality. 

AGAIN, I will keep asking you WHERE I am wrong until you show me.  You can RUN all you want, but since you  have FAILED each time, it leaves you NO reason to not believe something that you CANT prove is wrong/illogical!

Sorry, but I am starting to think that you CANT keep up!!!

IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #17 - Feb 5th, 2010 at 8:10am

As far as I can tell you are a mass of conflicting data and inconsistency, really confused.  You are not able to comprehend much of what I teach. You change the image of the world to fit your beliefs and you believe in mystical things that are not and have never been in reality.  That is a religion and because it is disguised as science as this sort of feculence has been for centuries, you are prone to be a cult member.  You cannot be free until you get free of other people's delusional nonsense.  This is why I have no religion and only go with what has been shown to me over and over and over.

You think that I believe in God's punishment. 

Something MUST be standing in your way of NOT believing things that you CANT prove wrong! If it is not FEAR, then it must be stupidity!!!

For something must be stopping you.  Help me figure out what it is?  Is it FEAR of God's punishment or stupidity.

MAN, I hope you start proving the punishment found in your holy book, for if you don't, then I will only conclude that you CANT believe me because you are not smart enough.  UP TO YOU!

IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #18 - Feb 5th, 2010 at 8:14am

The problem is your mind is so weak that you can't see how your actions radiate out from you and come back to you. ]]]]]]]]]]]]

SIGH.............Really starting to think that you CANT show me where I am wrong.

But I will continue to ask you to prove me wrong, and I BET my life that you just CANT do it!

Since you CANT prove me wrong, please tell me of the reason you CANT believe what you can't prove wrong.  Stupidity or FEAR??????

Man, I hope you prove FEAR for your own sake! LOL

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Reply #19 - Feb 5th, 2010 at 9:24am

MajorAtheist wrote on Feb 5th, 2010 at 8:14am:
The problem is your mind is so weak that you can't see how your actions radiate out from you and come back to you. ]]]]]]]]]]]]

SIGH.............Really starting to think that you CANT show me where I am wrong.

But I will continue to ask you to prove me wrong, and I BET my life that you just CANT do it!

Since you CANT prove me wrong, please tell me of the reason you CANT believe what you can't prove wrong.  Stupidity or FEAR??????

You are afraid of me, because you know in your heart that I am correct about your religious garbage beliefs in Evodelusionism.

Any science that violates the foundation of science can't be called a science. If you can't understand that, then you are really stupid.  Pathetic and lost in deep delusional human garbage beliefs.

You are now banned.  I am sick of repeating the same proof to you over and over, and you saying "it can't be", like I am ever going to believe someone so lost in horseshit. 

If you want to be free of the power and control this has over your life, you can.  But for some reason this crap owns you and you are too weak willed and stupid to figure it out.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

metha

Seek Truth!

Reply #20 - Feb 5th, 2010 at 9:54am

Are you not able to answer any of my question on the Einsteinian physics? You say you understand Einstein, so again... tell me: What did Einstein mean about relativity of time? What is the KEY observation that should make you (with an IQ of 180) able to deduce lots of the results in Einsteins theory of relativity? What is it? Answer will come (if you cannot give it) later.

If you cannot answer any of this, you do not understand Einstein, and so hence you are proven to be a fraud.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #21 - Feb 5th, 2010 at 10:51am

prolescum wrote on Feb 5th, 2010 at 6:25am:

As far as I can tell you are a mass of conflicting data and inconsistency, really confused.  You are not able to comprehend much of what I teach. You change the image of the world to fit your beliefs and you believe in mystical things that are not and have never been in reality.  That is a religion and because it is disguised as science as this sort of feculence has been for centuries, you are prone to be a cult member.  You cannot be free until you get free of other people's delusional nonsense.  This is why I have no religion and only go with what has been shown to me over and over and over.

You think that I believe in God's punishment.  All the evidence points to science and events based on pure logic.

When you harm other people, that is energy that will come back on you. I have seen this many times in my life and have documented examples of it.

Just recently the company who sued me for my statements about how they mistreat customers and lie to them for profits is now closed.  All I did was to tell them to treat people with respect and to try to be good to their customers, and that what they do is to degrade my industry and lower the whole reputation of my industry. All of which is documented as true with thousands upon thousand of customer complaints, F ratings with the BBB.  There was no magic in the fact that they folded and will continue to fold all of their outlets across the country, because of greed and lies.  It all comes back. It is the laws of science in action.

You basically are the cause of your own suffering by the laws of science.  "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction."  The problem is your mind is so weak that you can't see how your actions radiate out from you and come back to you.  You think there is luck and crap like that, but it is really just how the events, energies, masses momentum, etc are operation at that moment.

Magical thinking is religious.  Believing in luck is religious. Believing in magical processes that cause fish to become humans over some immense time is ridiculous magical beliefs, religious beliefs.

When you do harm to a really good person, who has the ability to help many people or to even help you, you are actually doing harm to yourself equal to how much you impede that good persons progress.  Many good people have been murdered, because you don't see the results to the murderers and you think they got away with it. Just go study the life of any of them.  Their whole life is a living hell.

In order to know what is right and wrong in life, you must be completely honest with yourself. If you are not then you live in apparent random chaos and fear.  Your delusions cannot keep you from harming yourself.  They are the cause of doing stupid things to one another that cause you to suffer.
When you don't have a clue what you are doing, the first thing to do is admit it.

It is even used in 12 step programs to get people free from self destructive behavior.  The first is to admit how weak, out of control and stupid you are. Then be absolutely honest with yourself.

That means you never lie to yourself or anyone else. And if you don't know what the heck you are talking about, keep your mouth shut and don't spread you dumb ass beliefs.

If you have doubts about anything, then it is not real. There is you best clue.  Follow those doubts, because they are based on a part of you who actually understands the truth.

Attacking my character, will get you no where, but you will have people attacking your character, for sure in the future.

When people come up against the truth and it hurts their egos, it is up to them to allow changes.  Just like you walked into the door of delusional beliefs, and became the proud owner of nonsense and you surround yourself with other believers in nonsense, you can leave this crowd of delusional people and walk out the door you came in from.

Before you were coerced into this stupid religion you were clear of it at some point.  You can get clear of it now.  It really is easy.  Stop hanging around with those who reinforce this crap in your head for a while and see what happens.

If you want to be free of nonsense, you need to go to the "NEUTRAL ZONE" of no beliefs in anything that is not comprehend-able to you in the first place.  Get you mind back from all those conflicting pieces of crap that are not real.  Get clear of ignorance. 

Like your stated [b]belief[/i] that
GOD = TRUTH
?

You have the IQ of a chimp, which is ironic, because in your world, you're very closely related to them.

In your world you are closely related to them.  I don't believe in anything that can't be proven absolutely as you do. 
I have been tested with an IQ over 180, by your PHD.  Personally I only use that fact to piss you off and get your attention.

Now you have to apologize to me for your lies.

God = Truth is an absolute. It is not a belief.
If you don't have the capacity to seek the truth and to recognize it when you see it, that is what delusions are all about. Delusions are like "feculence glasses". All you see is feculence everywhere.

If you are not seeking the truth, then you are only seeking to perpetuate your delusions. 

There are two things that exist the truth and nonsense. There is nothing in between.

If you are not capable of understanding this, you are just fodder for other delusional weak humans.

I don't teach anything except for methods for you to get free of delusional nonsense like Evodelusion and any religious nonsense.

All religious crap needs to be removed from public schools. Evodelusionism is a bunch of religious crap, with no evidence.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

ThunderF00tslefttesticle
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #22 - Feb 9th, 2010 at 10:13pm

"I have been tested with an IQ over 180"
If the populace they are comparing it to are mentally slow maybe.

IP Logged

metha

Seek Truth!

Reply #23 - Feb 10th, 2010 at 1:21am

He has been tested by a PhD, and as GSFY has taught you: PhD's know nothing.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #24 - Feb 13th, 2010 at 10:31am

metha wrote on Feb 10th, 2010 at 1:21am:
He has been tested by a PhD, and as GSFY has taught you: PhD's know nothing.

You need to apologize to me.  Having a difference of knowledge is no reason for you to become so hateful.
What sort of God do you believe in, a hateful bitter or vengeful one, or a loving God that teaches you to open your mind up to ideas that differ from your precious beliefs?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #25 - Feb 13th, 2010 at 10:35am

metha wrote on Feb 5th, 2010 at 9:54am:
Are you not able to answer any of my question on the Einsteinian physics? You say you understand Einstein, so again... tell me: What did Einstein mean about relativity of time? What is the KEY observation that should make you (with an IQ of 180) able to deduce lots of the results in Einsteins theory of relativity? What is it? Answer will come (if you cannot give it) later.

If you cannot answer any of this, you do not understand Einstein, and so hence you are proven to be a fraud.

You are not able to answer my questions on Einstein's theories.
I will answer it for you. There is only one of his theories that has any merit and has been repeatedly tested to be functional.
Do you know which one that is?

Einstein's relativity of time so far has not been tested.  I think he made this up to stump people into thinking he understood time.   Sort of putting this out there, knowing darn well nobody could refute it because it can't be tested.

He was a "one hit wonder" as far as I can tell.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #26 - Feb 13th, 2010 at 10:57am

MajorAtheist wrote on Feb 3rd, 2010 at 6:45am:
When you CANT prove people are wrong, you have no reason to not believe them..............unless you are too stupid or too scared to believe.

For if you CANT prove them wrong, what reason do you have for not believing them?  NONE!

If you could prove them wrong, then THAT will be your reason for not believing.

So, GSFY, you need to work on trying to prove us wrong, for if you CANT then will only assume you are too stupid or too scared to believe us!

What other reason could there be?????????

Your statements are the most backwards I have read yet.

The reality is if you have no way to prove that you have any reason to beleive in something, then one would think there is something wrong with a person who believes because other delusional people believe with no evidence to back the belief.

You have been taught out of the logic and reason you were born with.  If something has no physical evidence, that is irrefutable, obvious, has no other plausibilities, and can be demonstrated in the here and now, and has no friggin opinions in it, then that would be reason to believe.

Since that evidence does not exist and all I have ever seen on this evodelusionism is faith and belief with only opinions from "experts" (delusional believers), there is no way I am ever going to say this nonsense is real.

You need to read about how "falsification" is a brainwashing technique that was put in science as way to perpetuate nonsense.

IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #27 - Feb 13th, 2010 at 12:37pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 5th, 2010 at 9:24am:

You are afraid of me, because you know in your heart that I am correct about your religious garbage beliefs in Evodelusionism.

First, people on this board have proven that evolution is not a religion, and you have YET to prove them wrong.

Why do you continue to say things that have been proven wrong??

IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #28 - Feb 13th, 2010 at 1:01pm

Any science that violates the foundation of science can't be called a science. If you can't understand that, then you are really stupid.  Pathetic and lost in deep delusional human garbage beliefs.

You are now banned.  I am sick of repeating the same proof to you over and over, and you saying "it can't be", like I am ever going to believe someone so lost in horseshit. 

I keep proving that evolution is not religious........but can you prove that it is?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #29 - Feb 13th, 2010 at 11:09pm

MajorAtheist wrote on Feb 13th, 2010 at 1:01pm:

I keep proving that evolution is not religious........but can you prove that it is?

There are no magical processes, nor mystical creatures in real science.  That only comes in religious beliefs that are drummed into children's heads, other wise known as brainwashing.

It is difficult to realize that you have been fed a pile of garbage, but that is what a person with objective understanding can do.  If you are way too attached to something to even take a look at it from a distance, then that is how it controls you.

I don't like any nonsense to control my thinking. That is why I am successful in my business, by only using what works and not trying to make something that is ridiculous try to fit.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print