Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Welcome to our forum.
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
When you CANT prove people wrong....... (Read 18022 times)
MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Re: When you CANT prove people wrong.......
Reply #30 - Feb 14th, 2010 at 6:37am

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 13th, 2010 at 11:09pm:
MajorAtheist wrote on Feb 13th, 2010 at 1:01pm:
GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 5th, 2010 at 9:24am:
MajorAtheist wrote on Feb 5th, 2010 at 8:14am:
The problem is your mind is so weak that you can't see how your actions radiate out from you and come back to you. ]]]]]]]]]]]]

SIGH.............Really starting to think that you CANT show me where I am wrong.

But I will continue to ask you to prove me wrong, and I BET my life that you just CANT do it!

Since you CANT prove me wrong, please tell me of the reason you CANT believe what you can't prove wrong.  Stupidity or FEAR??????

Man, I hope you prove FEAR for your own sake! LOL

You are afraid of me, because you know in your heart that I am correct about your religious garbage beliefs in Evodelusionism.

Any science that violates the foundation of science can't be called a science. If you can't understand that, then you are really stupid.  Pathetic and lost in deep delusional human garbage beliefs.

You are now banned.  I am sick of repeating the same proof to you over and over, and you saying "it can't be", like I am ever going to believe someone so lost in horseshit. 

I keep proving that evolution is not religious........but can you prove that it is?

There are no magical processes, nor mystical creatures in real science.  That only comes in religious beliefs that are drummed into children's heads, other wise known as brainwashing.

It is difficult to realize that you have been fed a pile of feculence, but that is what a person with objective understanding can do.  If you are way too attached to something to even take a look at it from a distance, then that is how it controls you.

I don't like any nonsense to control my thinking. That is why I am successful in my business, by only using what works and not trying to make something that is ridiculous try to fit.

Again, keep trying to prove me wrong and when you do let me know! 

Better yet, keep LYING by saying that random or evolution are magical....................then claim that there are no magical processes in science.

This does not prove me wrong, for I have never said or EVEN thought that random or evolution was magical.

You need to PROVE it is instead of just beating around the bush.  Try just once. K!  When you CANT, you will just ramble and say things that people dont believe just to make yourself look right!  CLASSIC!

IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #31 - Feb 14th, 2010 at 6:49am

The problem is your mind is so weak that you can't see how your actions radiate out from you and come back to you. ]]]]]]]]]]]]

SIGH.............Really starting to think that you CANT show me where I am wrong.

But I will continue to ask you to prove me wrong, and I BET my life that you just CANT do it!

Since you CANT prove me wrong, please tell me of the reason you CANT believe what you can't prove wrong.  Stupidity or FEAR??????

You are afraid of me, because you know in your heart that I am correct about your religious garbage beliefs in Evodelusionism.

Any science that violates the foundation of science can't be called a science. If you can't understand that, then you are really stupid.  Pathetic and lost in deep delusional human garbage beliefs.

You are now banned.  I am sick of repeating the same proof to you over and over, and you saying "it can't be", like I am ever going to believe someone so lost in horseshit. 

I keep proving that evolution is not religious........but can you prove that it is?

There are no magical processes, nor mystical creatures in real science.  That only comes in religious beliefs that are drummed into children's heads, other wise known as brainwashing.

It is difficult to realize that you have been fed a pile of feculence, but that is what a person with objective understanding can do.  If you are way too attached to something to even take a look at it from a distance, then that is how it controls you.

I don't like any nonsense to control my thinking. That is why I am successful in my business, by only using what works and not trying to make something that is ridiculous try to fit.

Just because you believe in magical processes does not mean they are a part of science.  Those only come from religious beliefs that are drummed into children's heads via fear and the unknown.

I see that you have been fed a pile of COW feculence, but that is what I expect from people that let their emotions control have an influence on their beliefs.  If you are too attached to something to even take a look at it from a distance, then of course, that is how it controls you.  Sorry you are having a hard time realizing this.  FEAR will make you do some crazy things.

I don't like bullshitters and don't let them control my thinking.  YOu should really take a step back, take a deep breath and stop letting incoherent, asinine, insidious logic control your beliefs out of fear!

Since I don't let bullshitters influence my beliefs, that's the reason I have a successful medical practice.  I only use what works and never try to make some ridiculous fit, just becuase I FEAR not trying to make it fit.

I can debate and say the SAME mumbo jumbo about you!  Let's see how far it gets us.   If it does not get us very far, we might just have to change how we discuss.

But I can ramble with the best of them!!!! LMAO!

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Reply #32 - Feb 14th, 2010 at 12:42pm

MajorAtheist wrote on Feb 14th, 2010 at 6:49am:

Just because you believe in magical processes does not mean they are a part of science.  Those only come from religious beliefs that are drummed into children's heads via fear and the unknown.

I see that you have been fed a pile of COW feculence, but that is what I expect from people that let their emotions control have an influence on their beliefs.  If you are too attached to something to even take a look at it from a distance, then of course, that is how it controls you.  Sorry you are having a hard time realizing this.  FEAR will make you do some crazy things.

I don't like bullshitters and don't let them control my thinking.  YOu should really take a step back, take a deep breath and stop letting incoherent, asinine, insidious logic control your beliefs out of fear!

Since I don't let bullshitters influence my beliefs, that's the reason I have a successful medical practice.  I only use what works and never try to make some ridiculous fit, just becuase I FEAR not trying to make it fit.

I can debate and say the SAME mumbo jumbo about you!  Let's see how far it gets us.   If it does not get us very far, we might just have to change how we discuss.

This is not a good defense for you.  You need to take a look at what those "kind and loving" people have done to you.

You cannot be an atheist and belive in mystical nonsense.

I am sorry.  I have no religion.  I don't want any religion between me and the truth.  I avoid all religious nonsense.

You are obviously brainwashed.  You need to just try to understand what is right in front of you first. Try getting into some part of reality. Stop projecting religious nonsense on your life.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #33 - Feb 14th, 2010 at 12:48pm

"A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be."

Albert Einstien.

Where is your absolute evidence for evolution.  It must be physical, irrefutable, have no other plausibilities, and has no opinions in it? 

This is what I require for any acceptance of any human ideas or beliefs.  If you don't have this level of protection on your intellect, you are just an easy target for delusions.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #34 - Feb 14th, 2010 at 1:06pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 14th, 2010 at 12:42pm:

This is not a good defense for you.  You need to take a look at what those "kind and loving" people have done to you.

I am sorry.  I have no religion.  I don't want any religion between me and the truth.  I avoid all religious nonsense.

You are obviously brainwashed.  You need to just try to understand what is right in front of you first. Try getting into some part of reality. Stop projecting religious nonsense on your life.

You need to take a step back and examine what people have  taught to you. Your arguments are untenable.

You cant be a God=Truth believer and then believe in magical processes. 

I am sorry, but I have no religion.  I dont want any religion between me  and the truth, so I avoid all religious crap.

You are obviously brainwashed. You need to just try to understand what is right in front of you first.  Try getting into some aspect of reality next time.  Stop projecting religious BULLS&^* on your life!

SEE, I can do the exact same thing.

All I had to do was change 'atheist' with 'god=truth' believer and the SAME thing applies to you.

SEE, you just ramble and NEVER address any real claims!

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #35 - Feb 14th, 2010 at 3:08pm

MajorAtheist wrote on Feb 14th, 2010 at 1:06pm:

You need to take a step back and examine what people have  taught to you. Your arguments are untenable.

I am sorry, but I have no religion.  I dont want any religion between me  and the truth, so I avoid all religious crap.

You are obviously brainwashed. You need to just try to understand what is right in front of you first.  Try getting into some aspect of reality next time.  Stop projecting religious BULLS&^* on your life!

All I had to do was change 'atheist' with 'god=truth' believer and the SAME thing applies to you.

First of all, I got all of my information on genetic, evolution, ERV's, fossils from academia's views.   I was able to see the logical fallacies immediately as each premise was presented to me.

A person who is a guardian over what they accept, will not accept anything that is illogical or has no physical evidence.
They do not lay down like a bitch dog for some scientist teaching crap.

It is obviously a religious belief, having no physical evidence.

You, also, have not produced any evidence that is irrefutable, physical, has no other plausibilities, and is not based on some weak humans or group of weak human's opinions.

IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #36 - Feb 14th, 2010 at 5:21pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 14th, 2010 at 3:08pm:
MajorAtheist wrote on Feb 14th, 2010 at 1:06pm:

First of all, I got all of my information on genetic, evolution, ERV's, fossils from academia's views.   I was able to see the logical fallacies immediately as each premise was presented to me.

A person who is a guardian over what they accept, will not accept anything that is illogical or has no physical evidence.
They do not lay down like a bitch dog for some scientist teaching crap.

It is obviously a religious belief, having no physical evidence.

You, also, have not produced any evidence that is irrefutable, physical, has no other plausibilities, and is not based on some weak humans or group of weak human's opinions.

You got it from CREATIONISTS websites and they are FEARFUL of punishment of a god.  They are brainwashed by FEAR! LOL  Really starting to laugh now! LMAO!

They do not lay down like a bitch dog for some BELIEVER teaching crap.

It is obviously a religious belief, having no physical evidence whatsoever to back it up!! LOL

IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #37 - Feb 14th, 2010 at 5:23pm

You, also, have not produced any evidence that is irrefutable, physical, has no other plausibilities, and is not based on some weak humans or group of weak human's opinions. [/quote]

SADLY, you dont read that well, for I clearly told you that you CANT believe them when I tell them to you and LOOK...........here we are with you still not able to believe.

When are you going to get it?  Or can you? LMAO!!!!!

IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #38 - Feb 14th, 2010 at 5:27pm

You, also, have not produced any evidence that is irrefutable, physical, has no other plausibilities, and is not based on some weak humans or group of weak human's opinions. [/quote]

WHAHAHAH!!

If you believed the evidence I provided, your God will punish you.

So, how in the HELL are you going to be able to beleive something in which your God promises to punish you if you do??  YOU CANT!!!!

And I know you can't because we are still here and you still CANT believe the evidence.

Sadly, you are not honest enough to tell someone why you CANT!  It is because your God will punish you or because the evidence is wrong.

If the evidence is wrong, then SHOW/PROVE it to us and stop saying that it is magical................when NO EVOLUTIONIST on this forum believes that it is.  That is YOUR LIE, not ours.  But typical of people that are too scared to believe.  They just can't do it.  They will do anything to keep from believing.

Even CONTINUE to say that random is magical, when NOT ONE person on this forum says that it is.  SEE what I mean or will you just RUN from this again.  It is ok, I don't expect you to acknowledge ONE point I made.

FEARFUL people will avoid my statements just to so they can continue to think the are right.  Let's see if you avoid my questions and statements, which will prove if you have FEAR or not!

I will wait! LMAO!

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #39 - Feb 14th, 2010 at 7:26pm

MajorAtheist wrote on Feb 14th, 2010 at 5:27pm:

WHAHAHAH!!

So, how in the HELL are you going to be able to beleive something in which your God promises to punish you if you do??  YOU CANT!!!!

And I know you can't because we are still here and you still CANT believe the evidence.

Sadly, you are not honest enough to tell someone why you CANT!  It is because your God will punish you or because the evidence is wrong.

If the evidence is wrong, then SHOW/PROVE it to us and stop saying that it is magical................when NO EVOLUTIONIST on this forum believes that it is.  That is YOUR LIE, not ours.  But typical of people that are too scared to believe.  They just can't do it.  They will do anything to keep from believing.

Even CONTINUE to say that random is magical, when NOT ONE person on this forum says that it is.  SEE what I mean or will you just RUN from this again.  It is ok, I don't expect you to acknowledge ONE point I made.

FEARFUL people will avoid my statements just to so they can continue to think the are right.  Let's see if you avoid my questions and statements, which will prove if you have FEAR or not!

I will wait! LMAO!
[/quote]

People often get angry when confronted with the truth about themselves.  Instead of all this rage, just look at what you have become, because you have no evidence and clearly are just a  believer in unproven religious beliefs. Evodelusionism is a religion.

IP Logged

RealScienceForMe
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #40 - Feb 14th, 2010 at 8:42pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 14th, 2010 at 7:26pm:
People often get angry when confronted with the truth about themselves.

True, but that's no excuse for banning people.

"A denial of evolution - however motivated - is a denial of evidence, a retreat from reason to ignorance." - Dr. Tim D. White

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #41 - Feb 15th, 2010 at 10:36am

RealScienceForMe wrote on Feb 14th, 2010 at 8:42pm:
People often get angry when confronted with the truth about themselves.

True, but that's no excuse for banning people.

On this forum, I set up rules and so I have to enforce them.

When people start getting totally out of control, they need to have a chill out time and reflect.
There is nothing wrong with that.  It also allows me to chill out.
I want the forum to be productive and it is.  You are all starting to see that there are other more realistic ways to observe life.
You are learning that people impose beliefs on what they think they see and that screws up any form of objectivity.
Once you are a believer, you have lost all objectiveness.

You should never believe anyone on any subject.  You need to seek your own truth.  That is what my father taught me, because he realized that people are full of agendas, based on false beliefs. He realized that money motivates them to protect their beliefs.  His theory on humans has never failed to be true.  This has protected me from falling for a lot of human emotional mental garbage.

It has benefited my life in all ways.
It has given me clarity of mind so that I can find the truth in most matters of science.  I can instantly see logical fallacies.

Life is way to short to waste on fantasy. The truth is far more exciting and interesting.

As each veil of ignorance is removed (delusional nonsense) you get a lot of "Ah HA's".  As you wake up from your life of dreams and fantasy.   Humans are good at that crap.

There is no such thing as Evolution. It is not scientific.  It is religious.  That is why you can't find any real evidence for it and present it to me.  I keep asking the same thing and all you produce is opinions from believers and no physical evidence to back it.

I would think by now that you would at least start to understand that real evidence is NOT opinions.

I learned very early on to never listen to anyone's dissertation as to why something proves this or proves that.
There opinions are always worthless to me, because they have agendas.
I just look at the evidence and see where it takes me, not where it takes the brainwashed believers.  I understand their logic which is flawed and it is flawed from indoctrination, brainwashing.

IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #42 - Feb 15th, 2010 at 11:21am

MajorAtheist wrote on Feb 14th, 2010 at 5:27pm:

WHAHAHAH!!

I will wait! LMAO!

People often get angry when confronted with the truth about themselves.  Instead of all this rage, just look at what you have become, because you have no evidence and clearly are just a  believer in unproven religious beliefs. Evodelusionism is a religion.
[/quote]

WHAHA!  I knew you would not address ANYTHING I said.  I even predicted you would do exactly what you did.

As I have said before, when you CANT prove people are wrong, you will RUN from what they say.  You keep proving that your beliefs are just nothing but a bunch of cow feculence.

CLASSIC! LMAO!

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #43 - Feb 17th, 2010 at 3:37pm

Here again is the question that any sane person would require before accepting any system of "science".

Where is your absolute evidence for evolution?  I must be physical, irrefutable, have no other plausibilities, and no opinions are considered to be evidence.

If you can't answer this question, then you are not sane if you believe in evolution.

This question is called a real scientific question.  It contains no bovine garbage, it cannot be refuted as THE question any sane person needs to form any acceptance of anything.
It is a truth only seeking question.

IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #44 - Feb 17th, 2010 at 10:06pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 17th, 2010 at 3:37pm:
Here again is the question that any sane person would require before accepting any system of "science".

Where is your absolute evidence for evolution?  I must be physical, irrefutable, have no other plausibilities, and no opinions are considered to be evidence.

If you can't answer this question, then you are not sane if you believe in evolution.

This question is called a real scientific question.  It contains no bovine feculence, it cannot be refuted as THE question any sane person needs to form any acceptance of anything.
It is a truth only seeking question.

Yawn........ just because your God will punish you for believing it, does not mean I did not provide it!

Its just that you will get punished for believing it, so there is no way you can believe it when we provide it.  You will get punished if you do and I pity you if this scares you enough to influence your beliefs!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print