Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  We've upgraded to YaBB 2!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
The scientific method (Read 21809 times)
GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Re: The scientific method
Reply #30 - Nov 26th, 2009 at 10:53pm

Quote:
If the laws never fail, why is it that I can point to specific examples where Newtons laws fail? I even mentioned it. It is simply a special case of what we now know, the knowledge given to us by Einstein. It is underpinned by classical mechanics which is a limiting case of general relativity (actually special relativity, but that itself is a special case of general relativity).

As for your continuous and laborious rants about random, do you even read my posts? What about the post I made where I said I didn't think true randomness existed?

I noted that I didn't think you had understood my reference to apparent randomness, this would seem to confirm it.

This guy's comments are as predictable as can be.  They always bring up this as a means to try and destroy the laws of gravity as it stands here on earth.  Under all conditions on earth it works the same way and without it on earth we would pretty much all die.  All the seeds, and food would float away the entire earths core would simply vanish into space.

Pay close attention.   When you perform the same test under the same conditions and you always get the same results it it law. 

If you take the test out side the parameters and change the parameters, you still get the same but different results under those conditions. It is still law.

Don't let stupid people take you down. 

You cannot impose religious beliefs in science, like forcing random in DNA and publishing your lies in a book,  when there is no random in the physical universe. Do you think it is OK to impose religious beliefs in fairy tale ideas on evidence.  .  These people are crappity smacking delusional.

I answered you post and you need to stop posting the same question over and over, because I will ban you for spamming the board.  If you can't read that is your problem.

You are not here to learn, obvoiusly, so I am going to have to ban you if you can't get with the rules.

I am not going to answer the same question on 10 different threads.  If you don't understand then you can't go on any farther in your education.  I don't want crappity smacking trolls on here.
I only want people who seek the truth and have crappity smacking brains that are not lost in conflicting garbage.

If you don't get it that there is no random in the universe then get the crappity smack out of my class.  I don't want any idiots asking the same utter nonsense over and over because they can't understand the laws of science.

You cannot have any part of science break the laws of science, no matter how much the crappity smacking politicians and corporations want this garbage.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #31 - Nov 26th, 2009 at 11:14pm

Quote:
If the laws never fail, why is it that I can point to specific examples where Newtons laws fail? I even mentioned it. It is simply a special case of what we now know, the knowledge given to us by Einstein. It is underpinned by classical mechanics which is a limiting case of general relativity (actually special relativity, but that itself is a special case of general relativity).

As for your continuous and laborious rants about random, do you even read my posts? What about the post I made where I said I didn't think true randomness existed?

I noted that I didn't think you had understood my reference to apparent randomness, this would seem to confirm it.

This is your last post on this.  If you are too stupid to understand that a random in the universe means no universe, because without the fundamental laws of science that hold the universe together it doesn't exist.

There is only cause and effect, no random.  After the first impulse that generated this universe and all the laws of science were started that hold the universe together, it has never changed.  It is one action, event after another that is only cause and effect. 

When humans are too weak minded an feeble to see all the "events" taking place at at one instant, does not make them apparently random, but it shows clearly how weak and feeble the human mind is.

The whole study of the weak ass theory of quantum physics is based on this same dumb ass principle of how weak and stupid humans are that they can't understand all the trillions of events that take place at any instant that are based on the laws of science.  So in their weak attempts to find some way to understand what it going on they group things and they come up with extremely stupid ideas like random when they do that it then becomes and extremely unrefined and inaccurate use of math.   

When we have computer that can analyze billions of events in one instance quantum will be shown to be idiotic.

Because humans are so stupid the try to force ideas on the universe. Mostly because they are weak and fearful and have to make garbage up to answer questions their weak and feeble minds can't even comprehend.  Religion in science is caused by weak and stupid people who make up fantasy to answer things they have no way of knowing.

This fantasy of evodelusion requires the fantasy of random in some of its bovine garbage beliefs in order to have random DNA happen by magic.These fools then say that there is no random when it comes to other parts of their beliefs.

If they tell you one lie, and you figure it out, then it unravels pretty easily as you go study all the evidence they don't show you and how there are upright humans living some 6.1 million years ago with a modern femur.  You won't find that evidence in any classroom, because I have asked an not one student is aware of this.  This is because radiometric dating on replacement fossils is a total fraud.

Now we have them violating the laws of physics and saying that these new DNA in the offspring must be "random mutations" when there is no such thing in the entire universe.  There are many more logical fallacies that this bovine garbage belief is imposed on evidence.  Only a person who is brainwashed into belief would allow this garbage in science.

You have to realize it makes me sick to have to deal with really stupid people for too long.  Getting into that level of ignorance and trying to pull people out means that I have to go in and understand all of your sick delusions and see the conditions you are in.  To me it is like a doctor going to a village of people with cholera and having no way to fix them, because the disease is too deep.  You have to fix yourself.

I can only tell you the truth about science from an entirely objective perspective of no beliefs. I only go with what is in the evidence and what is obvious and what follows the laws of science that have never failed to be true in my 47 years of science study.

When I was 16 years old I realize immediately that these weak humans who are in charge of the fossils are delusional believers in bovine garbage and were projecting that belief on the fossils and ruining them as scientific specimens.

Belief destroys all credibility.  Knowledge of the truth is not believe.  As soon as you are brainwashed into a belief and you "absorb it" declare your allegiance to it by getting a degree in it or teaching this delusional bovine garbage, or just telling your friends you believe (Amen Darwin god of the universe)  to other people you are totally fu#ked in the head and have no credibility and no logic or reason left.  You life then becomes nothing but a fu#king fantasy that never seem to go anywhere and not many of the pieces seem to fit.

Only what is true produces good results.

How do you know if it is true science?  Look at the results.

If you don't have the capacity to understand the laws of physics I strongly suggest that you find some other hobby.
If you do anything with science you will make mostly mistakes and be worthless to humanity as a scientist until you grasp the "rules" of life and science.

I am not going to wast any more time until you are ready to learn from me and stop being a troll, spamming this forum with your nonsense.

You can go read all the articles of the physicists on this. They will tell you that anyone of the fundamental laws of science  were to not function life would cease. 

There are many articles on this and you can google them.

Don't ask any more really dumb questions.

I am totally aware of all of Einsteins work.  He is one of my mentors.

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #32 - Nov 27th, 2009 at 2:00am

There is no modification, without modification.
You cannot show where these  DNA coding come from, so with your dumb ass belief you say it is random.

Random in the physical world violates all the laws of physics.

You need to take physics classes and learn those laws.

If any "science" idea violates the absolute laws of physics then it is void and worthless.
There is no such thing as random in the physical world.  Only a really ignorant person could believe such a delusion.

Again, if ANYTHING in DNA is random, the species ceases to exist.  You know that just one screwed up point in the DNA can cause a very severe disease, then you know that DNA cannot ever be random.  Random DNA changes and over 100 of them would kill. 

What sort of geneticist are you that you don't know this?
It is sad to see such ignorance. Cry

IP Logged

dogsreamer1
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #33 - Nov 30th, 2009 at 4:22pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Nov 27th, 2009 at 2:00am:
snip...

If any "science" idea violates the absolute laws of physics then it is void and worthless.
There is no such thing as random in the physical world.  Only a really ignorant person could believe such a delusion.
snip...

Can you explain to me why Brownian Motion is NOT random and a well studied effect? I thought Einstein published a paper wherein he detailed the randomness of such. Have I been mislead?

IP Logged

TBOARDMAN
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #34 - Nov 30th, 2009 at 4:27pm

Cheesy Oh MY!  There is a cornucopia of retardation here!  PERFECT!

IP Logged

TBOARDMAN
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #35 - Nov 30th, 2009 at 4:30pm

There is no modification, without modification.
You cannot show where these  DNA coding come from, so with your dumb ass belief you say it is random.

Again, if ANYTHING in DNA is random, the species ceases to exist.  You know that just one screwed up point in the DNA can cause a very severe disease, then you know that DNA cannot ever be random.  Random DNA changes and over 100 of them would kill. 

What sort of geneticist are you that you don't know this?
It is sad to see such ignorance. Cry

WOW!  This is great, you really have no f**king idea of what your talking about do you!  I love it!
Smiley

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #36 - Nov 30th, 2009 at 5:43pm

dogsreamer1 wrote on Nov 30th, 2009 at 4:22pm:
snip...

snip...

Can you explain to me why Brownian Motion is NOT random and a well studied effect? I thought Einstein published a paper wherein he detailed the randomness of such. Have I been mislead?

The very definition of this is "seemingly random". Don't you know that.
People come up with all sorts of half baked ideas and run with it. I only go with what follows the exacting laws of physics.
You can never apply any form of the term apparent random to dissimilar quantum.  It does not work with any precision at all. I do not deal in gray but in what is actually happening.

In the genome of creature random means extinction, immediate extinction.  If one DNA pair being messed up can case severe disease then 100 is immediate death.

DNA is not the cause of DNA.  Nothing in existence is the cause of itself.  That is known as insanity and delusion to think that anything is the cause of itself.

If you can't see or envision the fact that there is no random, then I pity you.  This is absolutely obvious..

Prove that random is even a scientific principle.  It is used only on statistics as a way for weak people to try and group things in to trends.  Trends are not absolute facts.

When people are too weak minded and feeble to understand more than 10 things happening at one time, does not even infer that random exists.   They came up with this HEMG  of quantum totally out of weakness and feebleness of humans.  Anything that comes from human weakness is ridiculous. 

When you have all the same not living, mass that is exactly the same, then you can use this idea, but why? The only real quanta is a cloud of electrons, a mass of the same, like a glass of pure water, then you can use that in chemistry and physics.

It is because humans are feeble minded and weak that they can't discern billions upon billion of non random interactions they came up with this idea.

There can only be a cause and an effect or result.  There is no other possibility in real physics.  If you see any random in the genome then I would say you need help with your idea of reality.

There  in no random in the universe.  What you see as random is a sign of humans' feeble minded ideas.

Go read more Einstein writings.
Grin Grin

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #37 - Nov 30th, 2009 at 6:32pm

http://galileoandeinstein.physics.virginia.edu/more_stuff/Applets/brownian/brown...

When you watch this, tell me exactly what this has in common with the idea of "random changes" to DNA? 

This shows a motion that reflects very well the physics concepts of:

"For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction."

"Nothing in the universe is the cause of itself."

You can easily see that each of the tiny dots are bumping into each other and as one bumps off it then is deflected by the point of contact in an equal and opposite reaction.
However, this has nothing, nada, zilch, zero in common with genetic structures in complex cells needed to sustain life.
Grin

IP Logged

dogsreamer1
YaBB Newbies

Seek Truth!

Reply #38 - Dec 1st, 2009 at 9:47am

I asked, in what I felt was a honest manner; Quote:

Then you responded with this:
Quote:
The very definition of this is "seemingly random". Don't you know that.
People come up with all sorts of half baked ideas and run with it. I only go with what follows the exacting laws of physics.
You can never apply any form of the term apparent random to dissimilar quantum.  It does not work with any precision at all. I do not deal in gray but in what is actually happening.

In the genome of creature random means extinction, immediate extinction.  If one DNA pair being messed up can case severe disease then 100 is immediate death.

DNA is not the cause of DNA.  Nothing in existence is the cause of itself.  That is known as insanity and delusion to think that anything is the cause of itself.

If you can't see or envision the fact that there is no random, then I pity you.  This is absolutely obvious..

Prove that random is even a scientific principle.  It is used only on statistics as a way for weak people to try and group things in to trends.  Trends are not absolute facts.

When people are too weak minded and feeble to understand more than 10 things happening at one time, does not even infer that random exists.   They came up with this HEMG  of quantum totally out of weakness and feebleness of humans.  Anything that comes from human weakness is ridiculous. 

When you have all the same not living, mass that is exactly the same, then you can use this idea, but why? The only real quanta is a cloud of electrons, a mass of the same, like a glass of pure water, then you can use that in chemistry and physics.

It is because humans are feeble minded and weak that they can't discern billions upon billion of non random interactions they came up with this idea.

There can only be a cause and an effect or result.  There is no other possibility in real physics.  If you see any random in the genome then I would say you need help with your idea of reality.

There  in no random in the universe.  What you see as random is a sign of humans' feeble minded ideas.

Go read more Einstein writings.
Grin Grin

Dude,

I don't think this forum is for me, as you obviously fail to follow your own user agreement. Perhaps you should just go ahead and banish me like all the others that challenge you. I did not show ANY disrespect towards you, but you sure have done so towards me. I just asked a simple question and you feel it is a good idea to rant on me like I ACCUSED YOU OF LYING! Is it normal for you to be so angry that you disrespect folks as a matter of course? I don't see how you have refuted the findings of Einstein, but rather covered up an opportunity to enlighten me by making snide remarks about human feebleness and DNA. I'll give you another chance to explain how Brownian Motion is not random, as your response doesn't even make grammatic sense to me.

I did not realize that science was about proving things. I was under the impression that accumulation of evidence was the prime directive of real science. Show me your proof, or one iota of supporting evidence, that randomness is not possible. Since no two snowflakes are identical it seems to me that some random factor must be at work. How is it that there is not? Is the path of an electron not random? Is not the appearance and destruction of virtual particles not random? Empty assertion, like your rant above, doesn't convince me. I'd like to see some peer reviewed work that denounces randomness. Failing such citations I cannot begin to take you seriously. Who, and why, should anyone do so?

If you have a "set" you should join a real forum wherein neutral moderation protects users from rants like yours. Try Richard Dawkins forum as an example of such. Of course you won't do that as this little playground of yours strokes your over inflated ego quite nicely, doesn't it?

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #39 - Dec 1st, 2009 at 4:50pm

If you see my post as angry, then go look in the mirror.  I am extremely enthusiastic about science and love the subject.
Unless you identify yourself I have no idea who you are. Which poster are you?  Your IP doesn't match anyone's.

I don't like people making a mockery out of science.

Random is an idea in people's minds that has never been proven,  and it rides in the totally unproven "Quantum Theory" which is not even close to a law.  Random is an excuse for the weak human mind that is not capable of seeing all the billions upon billions of interactions taking place at one time.  So they pile on this "nebulous fantasy" of random because they can't even envision that much "activity".  Your apparent random is nothing but huge masses of events taking place in time and space and always cause and effect.

When you impose a concept that has no way of being proven and tell me it is part of science, then I am going to point it out and mock any one who uses it as it if it was true.  If people use any mystical magical concepts and think they are real, then they are not scientists.

I work only on the side of "truthification".  If it has never been shown with absolute evidence then it is not science. If it "seems to work" in some obscure quantum that is not proof or even absolute evidence.

I want you show me all the compelling evidence that random in the genome does not cause death?  You simply cannot have a completely structure organism that is frail and requires very precise cell construction to be healthy and tell me that some random cell construction isn't going to kill it.

The problem is the belief in Evodelusionism that has infiltrated science and ruins all objective science because the student are never allowed to see anything but what the preacher tells them if they want a degree in this extremely HEMG polluted science. 

ALL of the premises of Evolution are nonsense and really stupid that anyone could even "suggest" that evolution is in any evidence.  This is obvious.

Just don't take it personally, just prove your science beyond all doubts then get back to me.
It is idiot to use assumptions base on extremely poor use of the scientific method and ACTUALLY use it. 

Making  decisions on medicines, and gene therapy based on unproven hypothesizes? That is not even sane. It is dangerous to do that.  If this science was proven, then why are there so many destructive drugs in "medicine"?  If people actually knew on the deepest level what they were doing, this would never happen and drugs would be tested for years and years before put on the market. 

Everything I have seen in the Genome of healthy humans is very precise. There is no such thing as random mutations. It is utter nonsense and that needs to be dropped as any sort of premise, until you can prove that random is a real scientific term.

It only works in abstract math.  Everything in the universe is cause and effect, and nothing is the cause of itself.
When you see all the base pairs in the genome know that it is a structure and precise thing, not some random confused pile of helter skelter information.

How could anyone ever think otherwise?  That is the question you need to ask. Questioning

Science is retarded with assumptions and slogans that have no objective evidence. Roll Eyes

"Apparently random" movements of molecules in a jar of gas, with all the same or extremely similar molecules has not one thing in common with some magical idea of "random mutations" in extremely complex organic structures.  That is just ridiculous gullible nonsense based on wishful thinking.

You tell me how random changes in the DNA would not cause extinction? Why don't you try changing 100 or your own DNA base pairs and see how long you live.  Would you bet your life on this unsubstantiated religious belief? Roll Eyes

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #40 - Dec 1st, 2009 at 5:11pm

"If you have a "set" you should join a real forum wherein neutral moderation protects users from rants like yours. Try Richard Dawkins forum as an example of such. Of course you won't do that as this little playground of yours strokes your over inflated ego quite nicely, doesn't it?"

I don't have much ego at all. Actually I think nothing of myself but to just be real and honest with people.  I can't be anything that I am not, and I would be dishonest if I tried.  It is not my fault that I was born this way, with this curse of intelligence.  Most of my life in my work I was the one who would go the mass of ideas and come up with what actually works. Because I am able to interpret science and use it.

I have nothing against anyone.  I just have a huge problem with projection of things that are not even close to plausible, and does not match the evidence at all.

Richard Dawkins is a fool?  Have you listened to his garbage religious rants?  He rips into people in public and tries to humiliate them because they think he is wrong.  He is arrogant and stupid, which is a bad combination.  He appeals to the weak and stupid people with his dumb ass slogans.  Other than that, he is just fine. Smiley

Why should any own show respect that fool.  All he has done is degrade science with religious nonsense.

When people come here and are trolls, meaning the lie to get the board seeded with garbage and try to use manipulation and nonsense to try and work "me" I do not tolerate deception on my forums.  I have had four forums that I ran and this is one of two that continue.

I don't have to be nice to deceptive liars and manipulators who's only purpose is to push their agenda and not to communicate at all. When they come on pretending to be something they are not, you know I will nail them.

When someone comes on the forum and starts the insults they will be banned, but they can expect to get the brunt of my disdain for them and I will expose how stupid they are for thinking they can fool me.  So, far they have all left like the cowards to face any reality in their religion.

If you want to know the truth, then you need to open your mind up to others. So, far not one Evodelusionist has ever done that with me.  That is friggin sad.  I read all of their links and posts out of respect, but they don't read mine and start with "Straw Man" arguments.

This is because they really believe that these PHD's actually understand science.  They trust the "guardians" of this religious magical mystical nonsense.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #41 - Dec 1st, 2009 at 7:42pm

I have not much concern for what you think of me, because any "emotional" reasons are not compatible with me.  Emotional control issues is what you have.  You are way to concerned about not letting the truth hit you.  People think that trying to make me feel bad or some HEMG like;  not conforming to their beliefs?  If you are concerned with others opinions you will never find the truth, you will be adjusting the truth to other people's nonsense all the time so that you can feel warm fuzzies and get "appreciation" from the rest of the members of your church of Evodelusionism.

You must never let others control you with your emotions. You will never break out and be free.  Your freedom of thought action and purpose is being controlled by others.

Are you a socialist? Communist? Where did you get this idea that conforming is any friggin good for anyone?

Conforming to logical fallacies is really bad for you.  If anyone were to spend a week with me, they would learn to unscrew all that nonsense and start to wake up from their sleep. The truth in pure logic always wins.

IP Logged

MarDuk
Ex Member

Reply #42 - Dec 9th, 2009 at 3:39pm

GoodScienceForYou,
You are very confused about the concept of Random and the usage of the word random. This again is partly based on your ignorance of what Randomness is, and your equivocation relating to randomness to describe any action that for all intents and purposes in unpredictable and hence 'random' to the observer.
Signed,
   MarDuk

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

until it is obvious

United States
Reply #43 - Dec 9th, 2009 at 10:37pm

Quote:
GoodScienceForYou,
You are very confused about the concept of Random and the usage of the word random. This again is partly based on your ignorance of what Randomness is, and your equivocation relating to randomness to describe any action that for all intents and purposes in unpredictable and hence 'random' to the observer.
Signed,
   MarDuk

You are the ignorant one.  There is no random in the universe. It is because people are so feeble minded that they came up with this crap.  Can you even concentrate on even 10 reactions taking place at one time?  Because you are not capable of seeing the billions of interactions going on at any one time, you think it is random.  It is not. There is only cause and effect in the universe.

IP Logged

MarDuk
Ex Member

Reply #44 - Dec 10th, 2009 at 8:15am

You just don't get it do you? What is your problem? We've explained this countless times. There isn't just one definition of "random". You consistently revert back to this equivocation to support your position and it is a logical fallacy and totally dishonest to do so. Go to a street corner, make a log of the color of the cars that drive by. They're all behaving according to physics, but the order they pass you, to you, is RANDOM. Why don't you get this? It's simple. It's about perspective.

DNA copying errors occur RANDOMLY in the sense that the factors that contribute to them are chaotic. Not random in the sense of cause and effect, but random in the sense that they are difficult to predict. Get this through your skull sir. It is ridiculous that you don't acknowledge this.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print