Welcome, Guest. Please Login
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  We've upgraded to YaBB 2!
  HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
When you CANT prove people wrong....... (Read 18027 times)
MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Re: When you CANT prove people wrong.......
Reply #45 - Feb 17th, 2010 at 10:17pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 17th, 2010 at 3:37pm:
Here again is the question that any sane person would require before accepting any system of "science".

Where is your absolute evidence for evolution?  I must be physical, irrefutable, have no other plausibilities, and no opinions are considered to be evidence.

If you can't answer this question, then you are not sane if you believe in evolution.

This question is called a real scientific question.  It contains no bovine feculence, it cannot be refuted as THE question any sane person needs to form any acceptance of anything.
It is a truth only seeking question.

Sigh, when you cant prove something wrong, you have no reason to believe it. If you can prove something wrong, then THIS is your reason for not believing it.

Here, let me give you a practical example that you can't prove wrong, no matter how much you try!

"My dog ate all of her food."  Now, you don't have to beleive me, it is your choice, but you could believe me. You have no reason not to.

"My dog jumped to the moon."  NOW, I hope you don't want to believe me, it is your choice, but certainly you would not believe me because of the lack of proof of dogs jumping to the moon.  No dogs have ever been seen, tested, found, analyzed to jump to the moon; therefore my claim is illogical and not easily believed until more proof is provided. 

See how 1 of these is believable without any further evidence, while the other is totally unbelievable until more evidence is provided.

"Humans evolved from primates". Now, you don't have to believe me, it is your choice, but you should be able to believe me............unless you have a reason not to? I wonder what that reason is?  Fear or stupidity?

"Humans evolved from dinosaurs."  NOw, I hope you don't want to believe me, it is your choice, but certainly you would not believe me because of the lack of proof of humans evolving from dinosaurs. There is no evidence that humans did; therefore my claim is illogical until more proof is provided.

See how 1 of these is believable since life adapts to the environment and we have evidence of primate to human evolution, via fossils and DNA...............................while the other is totally unbelievable until more evidence is provided to support the claim?

Or will you just avoid these questions to continue on your rant? Will you ever have some sort of meaningful dialogue, or will that cause you to learn you are wrong?

IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #46 - Feb 18th, 2010 at 9:40am

MajorAtheist wrote on Feb 17th, 2010 at 10:17pm:
Here again is the question that any sane person would require before accepting any system of "science".

Where is your absolute evidence for evolution?  I must be physical, irrefutable, have no other plausibilities, and no opinions are considered to be evidence.

If you can't answer this question, then you are not sane if you believe in evolution.

This question is called a real scientific question.  It contains no bovine feculence, it cannot be refuted as THE question any sane person needs to form any acceptance of anything.

Sigh, when you cant prove something wrong, you have no reason to believe it. If you can prove something wrong, then THIS is your reason for not believing it.

Here, let me give you a practical example that you can't prove wrong, no matter how much you try!

"My dog ate all of her food."  Now, you don't have to beleive me, it is your choice, but you could believe me. You have no reason not to.

"My dog jumped to the moon."  NOW, I hope you don't want to believe me, it is your choice, but certainly you would not believe me because of the lack of proof of dogs jumping to the moon.  No dogs have ever been seen, tested, found, analyzed to jump to the moon; therefore my claim is illogical and not easily believed until more proof is provided. 

See how 1 of these is believable without any further evidence, while the other is totally unbelievable until more evidence is provided.

"Humans evolved from primates". Now, you don't have to believe me, it is your choice, but you should be able to believe me............unless you have a reason not to? I wonder what that reason is?  Fear or stupidity?

"Humans evolved from dinosaurs."  NOw, I hope you don't want to believe me, it is your choice, but certainly you would not believe me because of the lack of proof of humans evolving from dinosaurs. There is no evidence that humans did; therefore my claim is illogical until more proof is provided.

See how 1 of these is believable since life adapts to the environment and we have evidence of primate to human evolution, via fossils and DNA...............................while the other is totally unbelievable until more evidence is provided to support the claim?

Or will you just avoid these questions to continue on your rant? Will you ever have some sort of meaningful dialogue, or will that cause you to learn you are wrong?

I wish you had an edit function on this forum.

The first sentence in the post above should read:
Sigh, when you can prove something wrong, you have no reason to believe it.

IP Logged

GoodScienceForYou
YaBB Administrator

The obvious isn't obvious
until it is obvious

United States
Reply #47 - Feb 18th, 2010 at 10:06pm

MajorAtheist wrote on Feb 18th, 2010 at 9:40am:

What has happened to your mind?

"Putting your faith in humanity has historically not been a good concept. Why do you think it is "different" now?"
"Find the truth for yourself and don't succumb to indoctrination."
IP Logged

MajorAtheist

Seek Truth!

Reply #48 - Feb 19th, 2010 at 5:57pm

GoodScienceForYou wrote on Feb 18th, 2010 at 10:06pm:
MajorAtheist wrote on Feb 18th, 2010 at 9:40am:

What has happened to your mind?

Thanks for showing that you can avoid questions! LOL  And I even predicted that you would do so!  Classic religious believers!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print